Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:39 am
Aya laughed to himself. "What else would I be...?" He asked, now completely sure of the scent.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:45 pm
Haku changed into Riven so Sakira can talk to Jami easier. "I don't know.
Sakira said as she got onto Haku's back. "Haku and Aya must have heard something crash. So we're going to where Aya is right now." She looked on the ground she passed by and saw blood.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:35 pm
Jami nodded and raced through the trees. "Aya?" She called through the forest. Finally she found him standing near a girl on a dragon. "Oh. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 am
Lune turned to the 2 new people,who were near the first one
i ask the same he said to the girl who had spoken growling and wrapping himself protectivly around Gail
they dont seem like they want to harm us... Gail thought to him peering over Lunes neck
most things dont until they attack Lune replied  

anti-sora183

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:31 am
Aya bowed to the dragon fluidly. "Greetings... I'm Aya... You should be able to tell that we are not foes easily. After all, I am half-dragon..." He said, motioning generally to himself, he was still in his dragonic form.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:55 am
AyaSantres
Aya bowed to the dragon fluidly. "Greetings... I'm Aya... You should be able to tell that we are not foes easily. After all, I am half-dragon..." He said, motioning generally to himself, he was still in his dragonic form.

Lune growled how am i to know what your intentions are boy?,just because you are part dragon does not make you trustworthy he said Aya
get on Gail he thought to her
Gail climbed up onto his shoulders,where she sat watching Aya and the others  

anti-sora183

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 am
Aya laughed quietly. "Well, you would know yourself... By now, if I had wanted to attack you, I would have."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:08 am
AyaSantres
Aya laughed quietly. "Well, you would know yourself... By now, if I had wanted to attack you, I would have."

"that is not always the case though is it? I beleived my father was trustworthy,he was kind to me and my Teacher,but he betrayed us,he and his dragon Elliban destroyed my happiness in an instant,you could deceive us as he did,then kill us in our sleep."Gail cut in,she realized what she had said after she had said it,how much of her past she had reveiled to this man,whom she had never met before  

anti-sora183

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:11 am
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"that is not always the case though is it? I beleived my father was trustworthy,he was kind to me and my Teacher,but he betrayed us,he and his dragon Elliban destroyed my happiness in an instant,you could deceive us as he did,then kill us in our sleep."Gail cut in,she realized what she had said after she had said it,how much of her past she had reveiled to this stranger,whom she had never met before
Aya paused in mid word, mouth slightly agape. He closed it after a second. "Alright then... I see you two are paranoid... I think we should just go back to the Fay, Jami..." He said, turning around to face his companion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:15 am
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"that is not always the case though is it? I beleived my father was trustworthy,he was kind to me and my Teacher,but he betrayed us,he and his dragon Elliban destroyed my happiness in an instant,you could deceive us as he did,then kill us in our sleep."Gail cut in,she realized what she had said after she had said it,how much of her past she had reveiled to this stranger,whom she had never met before
Aya paused in mid word, mouth slightly agape. He closed it after a second. "Alright then... I see you two are paranoid... I think we should just go back to the Fay, Jami..." He said, turning around to face his companion.

abruptly gail started singing
"the crimson-stained sun
has illuminated everything; now and the past
is what i have imagined within this twilight
more than my own hands can accomplish?

please teach me how to live
a little more vulnerably than i do now
won't you taint me just a little?
that way, even if i get hurt
and lose everything around me
this song of truth will flow through my heart
this dispute will probably go on
about that which is most precious

i've become a rebel, i've overlooked things
even the gentle smiles of strangers
if eternity knows what manner of darkness
and when pain will vanish,
then that way, you shall taint me

i looked always to yesterday, to the castles in the sky
when will i be able to follow them?
this song of truth shall be my guide
if eternity knows what manner of darkness

and when pain will vanish,
this song of truth will flow through my heart
now, please, taint me just a little
please, just taint me, only a little
this song of truth shall be my guide
"
~Song of Truth~Do As Infinity~  

anti-sora183

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:17 am
Aya watched her sing, still a little phased by the rapidity of events. "That was a little random..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:18 am
AyaSantres
Aya watched her sing, still a little phased by the rapidity of events. "That was a little random..."

"it's the only way i culd think of to keep you from leaving...."Gail stated looking a little sad  

anti-sora183

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:20 am
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"it's the only way i culd think of to keep you from leaving...."Gail stated looking a little sad
"O...K... So you don't want to trust me, but you want me to stay...?" He asked, wondering where she was taught logic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:25 am
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"O...K... So you don't want to trust me, but you want me to stay...?" He asked, wondering where she was taught logic.

"i do want to trust you though!,it's just,what you said...my father said the same thing to my teacher" she said tears glazing her eyes
Lune was crouched ready to fly if Gail felt the need  

anti-sora183

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas