Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:09 pm
Rina herd the announcement. "Looks like i get another day for whatever." She said walking around the school with nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:14 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina herd the announcement. "Looks like i get another day for whatever." She said walking around the school with nothing to do.
daisuke ran up to her and picked her up by the waist into the air smiling "rina i am glad your ok i thought something might have happened to you last night i was worried" he kissed her and held her close  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:17 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
daisuke ran up to her and picked her up by the waist into the air smiling "rina i am glad your ok i thought something might have happened to you last night i was worried" he kissed her and held her close
Rina giggled a bit. "Surprisinly i slept through it all." She said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"i did too but i wondered where atamous was this morning and i found him in the dragon cove he is in the dorm resting wanna get breakfast i just gone done doing the days announcements" i smile and held her hand and entwined our fingers  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:22 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"i did too but i wondered where atamous was this morning and i found him in the dragon cove he is in the dorm resting wanna get breakfast i just gone done doing the days announcements" i smile and held her hand and entwined our fingers
"Okay." She said walking with him close to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:25 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
i smile and kiss you "i am happy"  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Me too." She said and smiled then kissed him back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-8 hours later-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon woke up with the sun in his face "I wonder how Dessy is doing" he said sleeply He got up and got dressed.

Deserei just got out of the shower and was getting dressed "I wonder how leon is doing after last night?"Deserei wondered to herself

"i think i'll go see her" he said walking out his dorm room. He walked down the hall way and stoped at her door. He knocked and waited for her to answer.
"Just a minuet!"Deserei said as she was putting her hair into her bun then she opened the door "Hey Leon"Deserei said with a smile then giving him a kiss

"Mind if i come in " Leon said kissing her back  

KG8584

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:29 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
as they reached the cafe daisuke opened the door for her "ladies first" he smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:31 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
as they reached the cafe daisuke opened the door for her "ladies first" he smiled
Rina smiled and walked in and sat down at one of the tables.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:36 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
i sit next to you smiling "what would you like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:37 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

"Is there pancakes?" She asked him  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

"coming right up" i stand and go into the kitchen and i walk out with a plate with a stack of pancakes and a bowl of fruit "so which did you order the pancakes or the boy with red hair?" i smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:43 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

"coming right up" i stand and go into the kitchen and i walk out with a plate with a stack of pancakes and a bowl of fruit "so which did you order the pancakes or the boy with red hair?" i smile
Rina smiled. "The boy with red hair." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:44 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

Rina smiled. "The boy with red hair." She said
i smile and set the food down and i hang my head upside down to your and kiss you "well you got him" i smile and sit next to you  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games