Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:30 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin opened the cabin door and slammed it shut angrily. Then walked over to Cassy. 'Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me Lovie was bi?" he asked,tears partially going down his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:36 am
~*Cassy*~

Cassy got off the bike she went to justin and hugged him. " I didn't know" She said softly rubbing his back. " He never told me."

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:47 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin broke out crying. "He's my best friend" he stuttered.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:49 am
((GTG. Cousin is kikin me off the computer....-.-))  

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:51 am
~*cassy*~

Cassy looked up at him. she whipped away his tears." Hunny. I know. He just didn't know how you would react if he told you. He didn;t know if you would stop being his friend. Thats what im guessing." Cassy then kissed him softly on the lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:04 am
DerrekvWent to his own bed and reached into his backpack. He pulled out a black t-shirt and put it on. He shuffled to the door, his iPod in hand. Derrek trudged down the stairs and went to the kitchen. He grabbed himself a bottle of water and went and sat in a shadowed corner, his upper half shrouded in darkness but his legs sticking out into the light. He plugged himself into his iPod and turned it up loud.He hoped no one found him for a while.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:59 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+
Justin kissed her back and stopped crying. "We should go..." he said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:48 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy nodded and and smiled. " Please don't hate my brother. " She said softly and got onto the back of the bike.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:03 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed. "I don't hate him...I'm just a little confused..He's my best friend...I wouldn't get mad at him for being bi...I'm just a little upset he wasn't honest with me or the others..." he sighed. Then something hit him. "Wait..What about Collie!" he said,his eyes buldged.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy sighed. " Lets go. Get this off your mind," She said helping him onto the bike.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:31 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin nodded and started the bike,then headed for the movie theatre.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy wraped her arms around Justins waist and rode.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:30 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly walked back into the cabin to see someone in the corner.She automaticly noticed who it was as soon as she made partial eye contact with him. "Derrick....Whats wrong.." she sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:37 pm
He took the earbuds out of his ears as he saw Lilly approach. He sighed and looked up at her. "Its kinda complicated...I don't really want to talk about it." Derrek sat up so he was out of the shadowed corner.

[i'm going to signing on and off...just so you know. but i'll be back]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:40 pm
User Image -Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
"Derrick..we've been friends since we were in diapers...You can tell me everything.." she sighed,putting a reasurring hand on his shoulder.((Ok..Byes...))

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games