Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:32 am
((Sorry. My brain like--Died))
Kirigami headed towards a rather small door for such a lavish house. She pulled a key out of her hair tie, unlocking the door and opening it up. Inside was a small,closet sized, room with a cot bed. There were no windows. The entire room was gray, with a sink and toilet near the bed. The only source of light came from the door.
"This is your room kay?" She said, pointing to the room plainly, "It doesn't seem that nice, but you'll get used to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:46 pm
Marc smiled. "Alright. We'll start with the ones inside." he said. The animals had all seemed to fie back into their rooms. "Here, You can feed Jack. Just go ahead in there. He'll show you what he wants to eat. Everything is in his fridge near the closet. He'll show you." He said. "I'm going to feed Reno." He walked into Reno's room. Reno's ears perked as he ame in, but then they settled onto his head and his tail swished happily. He got up and walked to him. Hey. Marc said to him. Reno seemed to smile. Marc walked to his fridge and pulled out some meat. It was already cut up and he placed it in a very old looking bowl that had the name scribbled on it. It looked like a child's writing.
Reno
Reno went to the bowl and began eating. He looked up at Marc. You're welcome. Reno never really said much. His eyes said it all. Marc walked out and peeked into Jack's room.

Leon nodded as he looked through the door. He liked the look of it. It looked comfortable. He who had sat in a cell or a cage all his life. It looked like a paradise to him. He smiled weakly. "It's wonderful." He said, quietly. "Shall I stay there now, Ma'am?? Or is there something I can do for you??" It was late, and Leon was not feeling well as it was. He was being careful to stay consious this whole time. He had a feelign if he were to lose consiousness here, there wouldn't be much help for him. Therefor, the faster he got to bed the better. But he could last a while longer for her.

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:30 pm
Maria nodded and followed Jack into his room and walked over to the small refridgerator in the corner of the small room. Smiling over at Jack who waited patiently, she opened up the door of the fridge and looked around before stepping aside slightly to allow Jack to pick. Jack had walked over and looked around in the fridge before pointing at the bright red apple and at the salad drawer.

Licking her lips nervously, she grabbed the apple, rubbing it clean using her corset top and then handed it to Jack before grabbing the lettuce and bag of chopped carrots and poured some of both ingredients in a small bowl and adding a few baby tomatos and handing it to Jack. Jack took it and hopped over to a countertop and began eating. Smiling, she put everything back and closed the refridgerator door before walking over and seeing Marc watching her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:51 pm
She shook her head no, "Nothing. Just get some sleep." She smiled, closing the door and locking it firmly.

"I suppose I can have a little bit of fun" she said aloud to herself, then turning to her butler, "Make sure that the slave's room stays at below zero temperatures, kay?"  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:51 pm
(( Sorry it took a while Y.Y ))

Marc laughed slightly. "I told you he'd tell you. Now lets see... What's next..." He thought. "Ah yes. I'll feed the dogs. If you would like to, you can do the cats or Monica. Monica only needs a bit of the pellets in the canister by her bed. And the cat food is in the cabnet in the wall..." He nodded. "You can choose one. Or do both. If you think you're up to it..." He said, jokingly. He walked into the dogs room. They both came to him excitedly. He made his way to the food cabinet and began sifting through the different foods, laughing as Bea licked his face and koji nipped at his hands playfully.

Leon sighed as the door was closed. It was rather dark in the room, but he could see enough. He went to the bed and lay in it, covering with the blanket to stay warm. His fever was not getting better as of right now... He pulled the blankets up to his chin, trying to get warm and go to sleep. But it seemed to him, that rather than getting warmer he was getting colder. His teeth began to chatter slightly. More time passed and he became even colder. He could see a gray puff in front of him. He realized it was his breath. He wasn't just sick. The rook was getting colder. He realized what was happening. He sighed and tried still to sleep. More time passed. Leon shook under the blanket, which had become rather stiff. Well... At least this helped stop the bleeding. he thought. His lips and finger tips were a light blue color and his face was even more pale than usual as he slowly froze. He climbed out of the bed, collapsing on the floor as he tried to stand. He crawled to a corner in the room and curled up. He could hear his heart beating slowly in his chest as he lay, shivering wildly as hypothermia set in.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:28 pm
((Sorry I took forever. xD I RODE KINGDA KA TODAY!))
"Good morning Leon!!" Kirigami exclaimed, bursting open the door to Leon's room. She was still in her satin pink pajamas, and shivered when the door opened. "Why is it so chilly in here?" she said in a false shock, covereing her arms. She looked at Leon shivering in the corner. A grin fell upon her face before she went over to him. "Oops! I told the butler to keep your room nice and cool, but I didn't mean this cold!"  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:01 pm
(( omg no way.... I want to ride it so bad... I saw it online. I've riden the Superman Ride of Steel like, 400 times though! But... That's a kiddy ride compared to Kinda Ka... ))

Leon looked up from the corner at the cruel woman. He was no fool. Not even in this confused state. But he smiled up at his mistress, his breath slow and heavy. "That's... Alright... M-Ma'am." He said, his voice straining to make the words. A side-effect of Hypothermia. "An honost... M-mistake..." He said. He pushed himself into a sitting position against the wall. He was so tired... But he had failed to sleep in this environment. He looked up at her, his eye lids half open with weariness. But he just smiled kindly in a forgiving manner as he strained to breathe steadily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:22 pm
She could barely contain herself the air was so dry and cold in the room, she was sure virtually anything that touched him would hurt. She grabbed onto his wrist tightly, "Come on then, we can have a tea party! The tea will warm you up" she dragged him forcefully out of the room into the considerably warmer air. His first breath would feel like needles going down his throat. She knew that much.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Leon jumped as she grabbed his wrist. It felt like hot coals. The pain shot through his arm up into his shoulder. He cried out slightly as she dragged him across the floor. and into the warmth outside the room. He gasped as he hit the wall of air. He coughed and heaved as he was dragged farther out. For a moment, he wished he had died in the freezing room. The pain was terrible as the carpet rubbed against his sensative, slightly blue skin. And although he tried his best not to, he struggled slightly against her. He couldn't breathe... It almost felt as if someone had tied a rope around his neck and tightened it, throwing pins down his throat in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:43 pm
She couldn't help but smile widely at his pain. For a moment she may have even let out a laugh. A short, cold laugh, but a laugh nonetheless. "Tea will do you good. I think." She continued to drag him towards a large white door. She opened it to a bright pink room with nothing but a large window and a small white table in it. On the table sat a tea set, piping hot tea in the cups along with cookies. "Come now, drink up." she said, pushing the scalding hot tea towards him.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:54 pm
((gotta go for the night. Bye!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Leon looked down at the tea, his eyes wide with pain. His breath came in short, heaving gasps.His hands shook violently as he reached up to take his cup. His hands were a bright red rather than blue now. When he touched the cup, he pulled his hands away. He looked at his mistress, who was waiting for him to drink it. He felt his gray eyes burn as the tears welled in them and the rolled down his cheeks. He grabbed the cup, clenching his chattering teeth as the cup seemed to sizzle between his fingers. He put it to his lips and took a quick gulp. He quickly set the cup down and began coughing and sputtering as the tears came down like rivers. He gasped even worse now. But he couldn't help but wonder... What her past was like. A person was not simply born this way. What gave her this cruel personality... Knowing that there was something behind this, Leon forgave her in his mind and in his heart. He looked up at her as he struggled to stay consious. "Thank... you... Ma'am." He managed to choke out. He coughed more, his dark red hair falling over his face. Against all odds, he managed to put a smile on his face as he looked up at her, tears still streaming down his face.  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 pm
LeonFisky
(( Sorry it took a while Y.Y ))

Marc laughed slightly. "I told you he'd tell you. Now lets see... What's next..." He thought. "Ah yes. I'll feed the dogs. If you would like to, you can do the cats or Monica. Monica only needs a bit of the pellets in the canister by her bed. And the cat food is in the cabnet in the wall..." He nodded. "You can choose one. Or do both. If you think you're up to it..." He said, jokingly. He walked into the dogs room. They both came to him excitedly. He made his way to the food cabinet and began sifting through the different foods, laughing as Bea licked his face and koji nipped at his hands playfully.

Maria nodded and walked into the room with Monica and over to the pellet holder where she opened up the canister and grabbed a couple handfuls of pellets and dropped them into a small feeder bowl on the floor for her. Smiling, she pet Monica before closing the canister and walking to the cats room and making her way over to the piles of different types of cat food. Dry food, different canned meats, etc. Grabbing a couple of the canned meats she opened a few drawers and finally found a spoon and opened up the cans, immediately attracting the cats' attention. Walking over to the bowls, she spooned out the canned meats into the bowls, the cats flocking to them. "There you are..." she whiserped quietly before standing up and throwing the cans away and washing the spoon and returning it to the drawer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:11 am
((I'm getting so confused @_@ I'm in like 3 roleplays at the same time))

Kirigami merely returned the smile, "Mhm" she said plainly, watching as he choked and sputtered. "This is fun, isn't it? Having a tea party!!" she lifted the teapot as to pour more tea into his cup, but she purposely slipped her hand and spilled the tea onto him. "Oh! I'm so sorr--" she began, but she burst into a cruel laughter before she could finish.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:04 pm
(( Lol that happens to me a lot xD ))

Leon cried out and fell backwards, his face contorted in pain. He squirmed out of his shirt which had gotten the tea on it. He put his hands over the spot that had been burned. His abdomen was not only bruised now, but it was also splotched with red where he had rubbed against the floor. His arms and legs were covered as well. He writhed in pain for a moment, but his struggles became weaker by the second. Eventually, he was laying on the floor, motionless, save for the rising and falling of his chest. His eyes were wide with horror. No more... He thought. He was whimpering slightly. The pain was to much. He couldn't move.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games