Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 pm
Kolet smiled again and got up. "Yeah. What made you fall? You're kinda clumsy." She giggled and brushed some hair from her face.

Edin breathed heavily a few times before she was being hugged by Tsuyuna. "I think I fell...or something.." He turned his head slightly to Hawk and jerked up. "Who the hell do you think you are? You have no right to talk to Tsuyuna like that." He clenched his teeth in what he has just said. He didn't want to say that at all. "Dammit.." He said quietly as he looked away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:12 am
"I didn't see you. Heh heh!" He laughed nervously as he started to start walking again. "Where to now?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:15 am
(You know I was talking to you two.....I like to talk from my character's point of view....)
Zeth looks at the two characters and puts his bayonet away, still suspicous of the area.
"I suggest you two get finished here quickly....."
Something doesn't seem right.....
Zeth walks past the players and sees a group of monsters in a clearing.
At least there's some excitement....
Zeth does a 'surprise attack' on one of the monsters and begins the battle.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:18 pm
(This is real life, my character and his character aren't playing The World right now..)

Kolet pointed straight forward down the sidewalk. The sun was nearly gone now and it was hard to tell where anything is. "Down here. Then we keep following it and eventually we'll get there." She started walking too.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:10 pm
((oh.....dang it!!!!*hits head on wall*Srry bout that.... sweatdrop ))
Zeth successfully defeats the monsters and looks around as more static occurs.
Man....this area is faulty....
Zeth walks down a corridor to a Gotts Statue.
"Mmm....that was easy...."
Zeth touches the chest and black dots start to appear around it.
"Wha...?"
Zeth jumps back and the black dots engulf the statue.
"AIDA..."
Dark indigo dots appear around Zeth's bayonet and he fires at the statue and AIDA scatters and disappears.
"....Why does this keep happening to me...."
Zeth gates out and puts his head set and controller down and looks outside at the sun setting.
"...might as well get a soda...."
Zeth pops open a can of root beer and watches the sunset.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:26 pm
"Ok, well, we better hurry. If we don't, I'm sure I'd be runnin into walls!" He said as he laughed. Then he strained his eyes to see.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm
((This may be irrelevant, but for me, anything out of the World will be bolded for me. I dono why just because its easy to tell the difference.))

Nonnah yawned. As she stood up and looked around for anything to fight, There was a light breeze in a quiet Area in the World. "Man, I'm so bored." Nonnah sighed to herself.

((Sorry for the short post!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:12 pm
(Jinzo - It's okay. XD;

Dusk - It's fine! <3)

Kolet smiled and went on walking. "Did you have fun today?" She turned her head towards Tonoshiro. "I did. I know we're kinda awkward to each other...but I think we'll be able to get that awkwardness out of the way, right? Especially if we want to go back to playing The World like normal."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:49 pm
{{Kay}}

Nonnah sighed. Then took off her head set. Noticing the sunset, she sat down on the deck outside her house. Then randomly hiccuped. She made a face, then hiccuped again. "When ever I have a peacful moment, I'm inter-hic-upted. Come on!!" She sighed then hiccuped. "I hate hicups." Annoyed with herself, she went back inside for a glass of juice, hiccuping the whole way. Fumming, she drank the glass in one gulp, then her hiccups stopped. She paused, taking in the glory, then...-hic!- "You know what?" She complained to herself. "Your a very rude case of -hic-ups." Nonnah sighed. She sat at the computer cair, and put her head-set back on. "I still ha-hic-te hiccups."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:36 pm
"Ya, but it's gonna be a while. I'm more trying to figure out what's goin on with The World here lately"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:29 pm
Kolet cocked her head and looked at him. "Is something wrong? Everything seemed normal to me.." She nervously thought of what she could have done to mess The World up...summoning AIDA, messing with data, and a bunch of other things that could cause mischief.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:59 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin breathed heavily a few times before she was being hugged by Tsuyuna. "I think I fell...or something.." He turned his head slightly to Hawk and jerked up. "Who the hell do you think you are? You have no right to talk to Tsuyuna like that." He clenched his teeth in what he has just said. He didn't want to say that at all. "Dammit.." He said quietly as he looked away.

Tsuyuna merely stood there gaping. Edin was alive and, even more shockingly, a stranger who they had only met but once before was speaking to them as if he had known them. She gripped her Mystec and stepped over beside Edin, glaring warily at Hawk. "Who are ya? And...what are you doin' here?"

Hawk chuckled at Edin's reaction. "Wow...he really is defensive. All the better -it means competition." he thought as a devlish smile came across his face. He was a womanizer; Anyone who had ever met him in person knew that. But it was more than just Tsuyuna that had drawn him to that place...or was it Tsuyuna?
"You're absolutely right, Edin. I have absolutely no right to talk to Tsuyuna. Then again, you must have absolutely every bit of authority to fall down dead on the floor and scare the living daylights out of her." he said, voice lined with sarcasm. He then looked Tsuyuna, "That staff of yours gave off a light like a beacon. Something's up -that large beast in the town, this odd building, your friend going unconcious- andI just came to try and find out what it was." Hawk then bowed elegantly, flourishing his arms. "Hawk the adept Steam Gunner, at your service."

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:50 pm
"Well, like the servers for instance. They seem like they're getting blochy or something. The last time I saw that, it was over 4 years ago during the Twilight Incident." He explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:30 pm
Nonnah's screen started to fuzz. She tapped her headset lightly to see if it worked. nothing happened. Sighing, she noticed a glitch, a strip of white across the screen. Nonnah walked tword it. Wondering what it was, it sucked her in! Nonnah froze. Unwillingly her charactetr was just sucked into a glitch, like a black hole. Frustrated, she wrote quickly to the Administrative.  

Dusk of the Raven

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:09 pm
"Really? I haven't noticed.." She looked away and continued unwillingly. "I think it may be my fault the servers are messed up...The World is slowly dying because of my foolish actions.." Kolet said softly and slightly looked at Zeig. "..h-" She was about to say something else, but somehow she stopped herself and looked at the ground.

Edin glared at him and stood up clumsily. "It's not my fault..just..shut up..!!" He shouted incredibly loud, as his voice echoed awkwardly throughout the church. He took a small step towards Hawk. Then, turning away he looked at Tsuyuna, trying to ignore Hawk. "Tsuyuna..your staff...? Wait..do you know him?" He held his arm as it fell completely numb.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games