Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:15 pm
Closing the horse radish Chouji stood up smirking. Why at your birthday celebration dinner. You got knocked out somehow. I mean evn Lee couldn't knock you out. Chouji walks along back to Ino who sits down on the other side of Hinata.

Well everyone I guess it's time to eat unless anyone has anything they wish to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:39 pm
Sasuke nodded. Sakura was pretending again. Talking may not have been his strong suit, but watching suited him perfectly. He would let her pretend if that was what she wanted. He edged a bit farther away from the cake. It would not be too surprisring if Naruto tried to make him eat some. Naruto he could deal with but...if he was smart enough (it was known to happen on occasion) to enlist Kakashi, that would be difficult.  

Scary_Moonlight

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:15 pm
Naruto sat down. "Hey Gaara happy birthday. It's weird I forgot to say that right away."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:06 am
"Erm, what are you all talking about? Today's my birthday?"  

Snake_Demon_ninja

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:21 am
What are you talking about that's what Sakura and Temari set up this party for.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:01 pm
Sakura blinked and took a closer look at Gaara. "That bump on the head did more than knock him out," she said as she examined his eyes. they were a little dialeated. Her hand turned green. "Hold still." she then looked at his head with her chakra.  

DranineStone

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:57 pm
"Huh?" said Gaara.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:51 pm
Naruto looked around the table and noticed Sasuke inching away. "Hey get back over here it's almost time to eat cake."  

Atacis_Grave

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:57 am
"Yeah Sasuke ... this stuff is pretty good, actually," Kakashi remarked. Both boys could see him chewing beneath the mask, and holding the fork and a half eaten piece of cake, but how ...?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:16 am
"Yea Sasuke.."Hinata said and looked a Sakura  

Bravery-Homunculus

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:24 am
"CAKE ALL AROUND!" Kakashi anounced. "Screw blowing out candles let's all just eat."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:32 am
Sasuke looked at Kakashi. He would never really adjust to how Kakashi's food just happened to dissappear, but at least he was used to it. "Maybe later." he said calmly. Saying no outright would have been bad.  

Scary_Moonlight

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:00 pm
"Could you hurry up please? It looks like everyone is eating."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:41 pm
Sakura stops. "There. you're memories should be back soon. that little bump on the head did a little damage to your memory so it will take you at least two or three times to remember something from now. anything new you learn." Sakura then turned toward Naruto and Kakashi and put her hands on her hips. "IF SASUKE DOESN"T WANT CAKE HE DOESN"T HAVE TO EAT IT. YOU BOTH KNOW VERY WELL HE HATES SWEETS. So stop trying to get him to eat them." ^_^  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:37 pm
Naruto hid behind Kakashi. "S-sensei she scares me."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items