Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:19 pm
When he has you count beats, or clap them, go completely off beat and be VERY obnotious!

Original Beat: 1 2 3 & 4 / 1 e t a 2 & 3 e t a 4 t
Your version (scream it *with a British accent!*): 22 and a 1/2 0 8.95 / Ten milllion, five thousand sixty two, 4.

Have fun.

(Oh and when claping, just do it when no one else is doing it! And clap so hard it makes your hands hurt, or it takes away some of the fun.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:56 pm
I play the song we are currently playing a half step up... razz try it out its sounds so bad...  

hopeful_romantic

LOL shutterBUG

Dapper Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:36 am
Blue Crow
March around in extremely vibrantly colored striped knee-high socks along with your black skirt and black and gold shirt. Do this also in perfectly normal tennis shoes, drawing all attention away from the director. (I do this frequently ^^)

Accidentally lock his keys in his office. The annoyance will be good for several hours while he attempts to pick the lock.

Leave coffee with cream in the guard closet for several months. When it's at it's moldiest, knock it over. Smells just like puke.

When unloading the instruments from the U-Haul before a competion, run around in the U-Haul frantically yelling, "Oh no, oh no! WHERE IS IT?!" when he approaches the U-Haul.

Plan surprise silly string attacks. Attack him at the most inoppurtune moments possible.
Omg, I do the first one all the time... Hence my band nickname "Rumple Stiltskin"... ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:50 am
Back in my sophomore year of high school, a friend of mine bought a remote from Radio Shack and somehow got the same frequency as the band director's metronome.

So the whole time he kept turning it off and on, as well as speeding it up and putting it on odd beats.

The band director thought it was broken and bought a new one. rofl  

Radnafub

Laura_Ingalls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:47 am
during the lunch break go round and untune the bass guitars.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:59 pm
The old band director had a microwave in his office and one day he really made one of the kids mad, so the guy stole a band hat, snuck into the director's office during lunch, nuked it, and sat it on his desk.

He could never prove who did it and never mentioned it, but he was in a pretty bad mood for a while. domokun  

silencedstars

hopeful_romantic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:45 pm
develop a library of music by saying that you lose your music everyday...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:13 pm
Mess up on perpus. That would tick off any band director.  

ElvesFreak

Evil Black Swan

Dangerous Lover

23,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:28 pm
Put down payments on anything you need to buy from him/her. (Ex. Marching shoes, MB T-shirt, new reeds, valve oil, slide grease, etc.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:47 pm
I don't know if this has been said before...
In Jazz Band, or regular band, if you play a sax, pull the mouthpiece way out, and when he/she askes you to push it in, say something like, 'I can't!' sweatdrop This happened to me...stupid school sax. piece of crap.
One thing that drives our BD crazy, is when someone is absent and doesn't get a piece of music, constantly ask her for a copy of it. This is especially annoying to them if they have a system for what to do. (ex. write the piece name on a paper and leave it on their desk...)

Kaggr

KARA_NICOLE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:04 pm
Try this...

Yell out to your Drum major, "WHERE YOUR DRUM?! You can't be a Drum major without a drum!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:19 pm
I would never want to annoy my band director sweatdrop . Well, one of them anyway, that other one, technically the saxophone teacher, a jazz band teacher and a chorus director, is ok.  

Farferalloie

KARA_NICOLE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:25 pm
Also... stare

ninja

Annoy people by playing the phantom of the opera (is very catchy)

this one is good...

"The dog ate my music"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:27 pm
KARA_NICOLE
Also... stare

ninja

Annoy people by playing the phantom of the opera (is very catchy)
or the Notre Dame Victory March, very, very, very catchy.  

Farferalloie

KARA_NICOLE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:28 pm
Never heard of it...  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games