Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:23 pm
Nice Pic. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:44 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=1793

Hey peeps, could you vote for my avi in the Avi Arena? That would kick, thanks. heart  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:44 am
*votes for you*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:58 pm
What is a good episode to show If I want to get my friends intrested in Star Trek?  

Raining_Stardust

Aged Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:25 am
hmmmm.... Good question. Depends on which one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:39 am
Hey peeps, a bit of support in Life Issues if you could.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13927213  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:36 am
sure thing  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:01 pm
Raining_Stardust
What is a good episode to show If I want to get my friends intrested in Star Trek?

That depends on which series you're talking about.  

Wind-Whisper

SmoothMineral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Raining_Stardust

I wish I knew, I want to get my friends interested in Star Trek to no avail too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:25 am
SmoothMineral
Raining_Stardust

I wish I knew, I want to get my friends interested in Star Trek to no avail too.

I think the very first episode of DS9 ("Emissary", I believe? I'm bad with titles...) is a good one to show newcomers. It has action and explosions, special effects, drama, a little bit of humor... The characters are new anyway, so there's not much back-story to explain. And it also introduces Picard, so if they do become interested, they can go back to TNG.

But yeah, it depends on which series you want to get them into. I'm pretty partial to DS9. whee  

Lindira
Crew

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:26 am
I think it also deepends on the person you are trying to get interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:58 am
Neko-chan32981

That's very true. 3nodding I think each series appeals to different people. Also, as much as I'd like to believe that anyone and everyone will like Star Trek if they give it a chance, I have a few friends who will never like it no matter how many episodes I show them. (And I've tried! xd )  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:11 pm
Lindira
Neko-chan32981

That's very true. 3nodding I think each series appeals to different people. Also, as much as I'd like to believe that anyone and everyone will like Star Trek if they give it a chance, I have a few friends who will never like it no matter how many episodes I show them. (And I've tried! xd )
a friend of mine decided to start Watching DS9 halfway through teh series, which was obviously a bad idea.he quit out of confusion, and hasn't come back since neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:04 am
Se Ga Takai
a friend of mine decided to start Watching DS9 halfway through teh series, which was obviously a bad idea.he quit out of confusion, and hasn't come back since neutral

AAAH!!! You're not blonde!! eek eek  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:36 am
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

AAAH!!! You're not blonde!! eek eek
lol. No, my Avi isn't, but I myself still am. Though I'm going to try and dye my hair again. Last time I tried dying it, my girlfriend worked teh Brunette Dye into my hair for half an hour, and it didn't show. Going to try a darker coloring this time.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games