Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

random mistakes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:11 pm
Yesh, I think Firu deserves a spot too...

Hope Perrian can scale it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 am
Actually, yeah...I'm just used to the normal "party of four" style of RP from things like DnD I guess. But five would probably be better and would account for more survivability. So as long as Perrian can scale and Firu wants to join, then by all means, Firu: Welcome to the team! mrgreen

...Besides, want party doesn't want a hard hitter/surviver to join them?  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:31 am
I think I'll be able to scale it, just making sure everything is correct. Normally the dungeons that I make, anyway, are for 4-6 people. I'll probably have all the preparations set and the inventory list sent to Fargore (depending on much work school gives me, etc.) by Thursday or Friday at the latest. I'm hoping, though, to have it in by tomorrow.

I hope you guys don't mind wandering around aimless in some forests and cities and towers, etc. I'm planning for this to be a good one (hopefully)!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:27 pm
Sounds good. As long as I get to blow s*** up.  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

Firu Nicorusu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm
Yea what he said. mrgreen And hey why not throw me into the mix, after all I am a clasic firgter type. And just look at my encyclopedea of actions! twisted Wahahahahahahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:44 am
Golden Heart 777
I have a quest that will be opened when and if Perrian is ready for it. I want to bring some new faces into this, so I will take Bellamin, Lugh, and Di (no offence Firu, but I needed a dedicated healer...) Soon enough Vincent, Fury, Djanni and Laz will be out of their dungeon...at least I think so. Anyway, you can go with them on a special quest after they are done...... twisted

Lugh kneels

"I humbly accept, may my lance pierce our enemies and defend our allies."  

Devil hunter lugh

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:34 am
Firu Nicorusu
Yea what he said. mrgreen And hey why not throw me into the mix, after all I am a clasic firgter type. And just look at my encyclopedea of actions! twisted Wahahahahahahahahaha!

O_o; ...k? Welcome to the team then! mrgreen

And to Lugh: I humbly accept your offer. May we bath in the blood of our enemies...and yes...oh yes...there will be blood... twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:57 pm
Bathe? Why bathe? Personally I enjoy re-arranging the corpses and animating them so that they may fight in a gladitorial style for my amusement.

Skeletal four headed goblin/elf/direwolf hydra-like-thingy V.S extremely-fat zombie with mechanical arms, and metal teeth

Wait... Bellamin isnt the lawful evil necromancer... Darn.

Sooo... Who's party leader?  

random mistakes

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:28 pm
I vote Bellamin as leader with Raven as second. (and that is probably selfish but I'm more active than everyone except maybe Bellamin and Perrian.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:03 pm
The quest will start once FARGORE approves everything and, if Raven wants to make it easier for the group, checks out her PM that says the required stuff and gets 1-2 of the stuff for a reduced price before you guys enter the quest.

Just curious, is it ok if I stay on Perrian to DM or would you perfer I went on Yukia-PerrianDM to avoid confusion? The only reason I am asking this is because it is, at times, annoying for me to switch between accounts for dungeons that my character is not in. This is your choice if I may stay on Perrian to DM this quest or use my other account. (Honestly MoG, FARGORE, and the other DMs who use a mule, I don't know how you're able to stay sane with switching from account to account. xD)  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

random mistakes

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Tis fine if you wish to keep with Perrian.

And atleast you don't have to actually RP the DM out like Vincent/Raven do. I'd go insane from that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:32 pm
What PM? And be Perrian, it's less weird. And yes, Bellamin Leader, Raven second! >.<  

Daughter Inferior

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:47 am
You can stay as Perrian. It's fine with me. And I'd also like to know what DM i'm RPing. Unless you mean in the fight against War. Where I'm like...three different people.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:37 am
The fact that your Vincent, mini-game DM, and also Raven.

Personally, around the third round I'd start to get mixed up... But atleast you don't have to post on a DM account.  

random mistakes

Devil hunter lugh

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:48 pm
I don't care who is the leader...  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items