Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:31 am
"Thank you!" She said happily and smiled at him her silver eye's bright. "My name is Ssimara!" She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:48 am
Yuro turned his gaze away from the woman, yet still kept his face towards her. He didn't want to say the girl's name, yet he couldn't avoide the womans look. "They're all weak. Even you could beat them easily."

"I'm so glad," Iva sighed, since she was the one who held Yuri in the cold water.

((By the way people, sorry I didn't tell you this sonner but... I'm going to Paris for a week and I'm leaving tommorrow, (August 19th) sorry... One of you could play my characters for me if you'd like... Well, see ya! ^_^ Paris! Here I come! Lol ))  

Kandie Skull

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:45 am
"I'm a little dizzy, but...I'm okay," she answered. She touched her pearl and closed her eyes. "How did I get it back? I distinctively remember giving it to my brother, though it was the stupidest idea ever! I know I didn't have it!" Yuri was losing it. She stopped and took a deep breath to calm herself. "So, how did I get it back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:21 pm
((We can pause for you if you like.One week won't hurt.))

Shreane pointed her hand at Iva."Thank my sister for that."She smilled.

"Changing the subject aren't you?Since they are weak...you wouldn't mind if I played with them for a bit would you?"  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:12 pm
Hanalisa hmmed her song as she swang back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:36 pm
jay smiled and said "i'm jay" as he started twirling his stick around trying to impress the girl. jay twirled the stick behind his back and tosed it up and cought it and keep twirling it then hit himself on the head by accident and broke the stick in half. jay still had his hand on one half as he rubbed his head where he hit himself and thought "well that didn't work, she problable thinks i'm a goof now" as jay keep rubbing it  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:22 pm
"That was awesome!" Ssimara said excited. "Can you teach me to do that?" She asked. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:20 am
jay smiled and said "alright but it's a little tricky" jay look at his half split peace of wood and continued "especially with this little peace of wood" jay turned around and started loooking for some more drift wood as he said "maybe we should look for some wood for both of us" as jay began to walk then signaled Ssimara to follow  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:45 am
"Oky!" She said excited and fallowed him. She picked up a long piece of wood. "What about this piece?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:30 am
((Nah, that's alright! ^_^ Just keep on going! ^_^ ))

"Yup!" Iva pointed to herself proundly, while straightning her back and grinning.

"Jeeze, don't act like a goofball," Sachiko grumbled playfully, before hitting the back of Iva's head lightly.

"Mmmm..." Iva whinned, playing along while holding her head. "Sachiko..."

"Humph!" the aqua princess turned her head to the side, her eyes closed while Iva laughed nervously in the background.

Yuro's eyes closed, as if he was thinking, "Go ahead," he began, eyes still closed. "Do whatever you want."

((That will be my last post for now. See ya everyone! ^_^ I'll miss you! Lol... ^_^))  

Kandie Skull

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:40 am
Jay looked at the wood and said "hmm...." Jay grabbbed the peace of wood and snapped it make one peace a bit longer then the other and handed the longer peace back to Ssimara and said "alright now it's good" Jay set his peace of wood vertically in-between his index finger and his middle finger and said "alright the trick of this is time the finger movements right" as he moved his index finger up on the wood turning it horizontal and the fingers were over each other then moved his index fingure back down turning the wood vertical and said "alright this is how we're supposed to time" Jay did the same thing but this time he recoiled his ring finger then extended the finger it over the wood and set his first finger back a bit so it was set like a teeter-totter, the index was on top to the left and middle was the balance point and the middle was on the top to the right, then he smothly let his index finger off the wood as it turned vertical and then said "that's about how it's done, this requires lots of hand eye coordination but with practices it gets a lot easier" Jay then waited to see how Ssimara did for starts  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:01 am
Ssimara toko a deep she was scared she would make a fool of herself. She copied his movements slowley. She stumbled with it a bit but she wasn't to bad.  

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:52 pm
Jay watched and smiled as he said "not bad, I think your better then when I first tried" jay set his hand up again to twirl it once more as he said "useing your thumb is a great way of practice" as jay did once more but used his thumb makeing it look way too easy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:07 pm
Ssimara tried spinningit faster. "This is fun!" She cheered hapily!  

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:25 pm
Jay was getting excited as he asked "wana play a game with the sticks. all you do is follow the others movements"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games