Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smoothie2951

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:55 pm

hii there my name is Jo ara [korean name] aka Smoothie ^^

hope to meet you all and become good friends :]]

no.. really <33
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:26 pm

XDD!! nice to meet you too biggrin

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

smoothie2951

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 pm

=3=;; heart
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:06 am

Hi~ I'm Rairen : D

I'm a college student in art school? lol I never know what to say for these things ... sweatdrop

I may not be one of the best artists but I do have good ideas and suggestions for others~ I often think maybe I should be some sort of editor / assistant to others instead of becoming an illustrator / animator :B

Nice to meet everyone~

R a i r e n

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:08 am

8D welcome to the guild rairen :3

I'm sure you'll be giving us good suggestions soon enough wink

<3 Have fun and enjoy your stay.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:49 am

Welcome to our newest Loverlies.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could give out welcome to the neighbouhood fruit baskets? *just woke up, bear with her*

Wispered

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:18 am

Yah 8DD or cakes!!

But then we'd have a ton of fruit going around @o@...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:19 pm

Or chocolate covered strawberries?

*wonders about the weather*
I still haven't introduced myself. XD

Later, perhaps? ^___^

friends4ever1221

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:23 am

Look at all the new people
o: <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:06 pm

Hokai, introduction tyme!

Hey y'all, Pukio here; I'm a senior in highschool. I've been drawing for a while but only in the past few years did I really start to work on my art with anatomy and so forth in mind. I'm a big fan of both American and Japanese comics/manga and have a special place in my heart for animation of all sorts. Typically I work with inks, black and white media such as graphite and charcoal, and watercolors. I've been experimenting more recently with my tablet in OpenCanvas though which has been shaping up to be quite fun. I've taken one beginners art class in my entire life and it was really ridiculously fun so I'm hoping to take another class at...some point.

Uh...what else. I really like horses. I've been riding English style for the past six or seven (maybe longer?) years. I'll be moving to Connecticut in the fall for a working student position at a barn so I'm quite excited about that (though it means I won't be going to college for a while).

I'm also a giant television addict. I'd really like to work in the entertainment industry at some point, maybe writing for television - that would just be beyond cool. My favorite shows include Supernatural, Heroes and House M.D.

Okay, I think that's it. xD

Pukio

Allvis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:12 am

So, guess I`ll introduce myself then. .
HELLO ALL! The name`s Allvis. I`m a 20 year old artist from the land of the Vikings, ja maan, Norway. I have been doing art for quite some time now and haven`t untill recently started to get serious about my art. I started to both colour and shade my art, using this nifty Wacom tablet <3, and paying closer attention to proportions and anatomy than I have earlier. I`m still learning though so I hope joining this guild will aid me in my quest of becoming a better artist.
Umm, other than that I`m pretty much a plain A-social person so I have plenty of time to do art, wheen I`m not working of course.
I guess that`s it. I`ll be seeing you guys around! wink
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:40 am

Bonjour tout le monde!
My name is Jackie. I'm 18 years of age and have been avidly drawing since I was 8 years old. Drawing is my life! I live in the cold state of Minnesota in a small city outside Duluth. I think charcoal and pencils are my specialized mediums. However, I enjoy experimenting new mediums. This year, I have been focusing on portraiture. I mainly draw Jrockers [yes, another jrock geek on gaia]. Last year I drew A LOT of anime and experimented with paint. I can't paint worth a darn. Haha, anywho, I have been commissioned numerous times by people in my school, neighborhood, and family to do drawings for them. On gaia, I am part of a free avi art shop called N.O.A. I am actually attending either the Minnesota School of Art and Design or the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in the fall. Anyway, by joining this guild, I hope to become a better artist and help others also. I hope I can make some good friends. Thanks.
<3

Temporarily Misplaced

[Meshi-Chan]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:38 am

Hewwo! I'm Kristina, but most people call me Meshi or Nina. Um, I like to draw and read, and currently I've been spending alot of time in front of my playstation. I have my own Guild on Gaia that's trying to make it, so I'm usually working on that whenever I have free time. I've had several free art shops and a few art shops, but none of them ever took off. Most I've had is two customers. So I'm looking for someone to help me draw people, because I can't do it for my life.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:52 am

I'm felinoel, a name I got from my cat, as I like cats, his name is Noel and he is a feline...
feline Noel
felinoel

im a sophmore in college for digital design (not fashion), im doing overtime on classes (so i am usually very busy), and i do a webcomic (which i only recently got the website to work because i know nothing of php coding)
I love music, don't care what it is as long as it is audio I consider it music and therefore good.

and my dorm doesnt allow pets so i miss my cat

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

The Holy Llama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:04 am

hi im the holy llama
llama will do
i love drawing anime and realistic things...mainly animals
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games