Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

The Propagation - Magus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 am
Username/Name: Dot Hack - Mule
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak
Which series have you seen/read: SIGN, Twilight, Part of Gift, Liminality, XXXX, getting reading to read GU+ and 4Koma
Who's your favorite character and why: I'm not sure, actually. A few of them I like, suck as Endrance, Pi, Tsukasa, and Subaru. Picking is the challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:34 pm
Username/Name: Ayekasong
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, .hack//GU Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption
Which series have you seen/read: SIGN, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, XXXX, GU+, Trilogy. I want to see/read all of the others too.
Who's your favorite character and why: That's hard. I love Aura because she is so mysterious and has lots of pretty attached to her. Kite is a fun character as well, and Azure Kite is cool in a creep-me-out way. I love Haseo because of how much his character changes throughout the games. My most favorite, though, would probably be Atoli because she is a healer (my favorite class in MMO's) and she's cute. ^_^  

Ayekasong

Mia DesMoines

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:42 pm
Username/Name: Missy Elron
Which .hack games have you played: N/A- They don't make them for GameCube that I've seen. stare
Which series have you seen/read: Anime- About half of the original .hack, most of the Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, & ten episodes of Roots. Manga- Legend of the Twilight Bracelet.
Fave char and why: Mireille because she reminds me of my little sister (Marissa Elron). 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:08 pm
Username/Name: PandaLemons
Which .hack games have you played: All four and the first of the GU series.
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign,.hack//twilight(anime+manga), .hack//AI Buster,.hack//another birth
Who's your favorite character and why: Ouka-everything about her,Tsukasa-i can relate to how he feels, and Endrance-hes so cool @.@  

PandaLemons

Familiar Friend

KeirAzuma

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:38 pm
Username/Name: (online alias)Keir Azuma or Kyle/Kal (RL)

Which .hack games have you played: IMO, GU (1-3)

Which series have you seen/read: Lot, AI Buster, SIGN, Roots, GU+ (1), Another Birth and some of Link.

Who's your favorite character and why: Alberio. He was a dedicated player, an admin, and was a Fragment player.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 am
Username/Sasuke14405
Which .hack games have you played: The first one
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//SIGN ( I own the whole series), .Hack//Xxxx (X fourth), and .Hack//Another Birth 1-3.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa because I remember watching him in SIGN when I was seven and I thought he was uber cool.  

Sasuke14405

whutdidisay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 pm
Username/Name: iRainbow-Ice-Cubes / Mia
Which .hack games have you played: The G.U. Trilogy
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Pretty much all of them...
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance...because he is epic =3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:00 pm
Username/Name: Silly Go Round
Which .hack games have you played: ps2 7
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): all the ones in english
Who's your favorite character and why:pfft. I'm too cool to have a favorite! I mean, how hard core am I to have used a song name as my user name!!........okay not so much hardcore, but nerdy........yeah.......BT...mostly because I have a softspot for blonds.....

Silly Go Round

Enduring Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Agent Crazy Loop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:53 pm
Username/Name:Agent Crazy Loop / Andrew

Which .hack games have you played:Everyone for PS2 with the exception of Fragment

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): None yet. Have not been able to get my hands on the copies. Small town. limited resources.

Who's your favorite character and why: Kuhn! He is awesome and failing at being suave with the ladies like me lol. Plus he always has his eye out to help his friends like me as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:05 am
Username/Name: Fatal Fist
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, all of G.U., and fragment.
Which series have you seen/read: Just finished .hack//xxxx, still reading G.U./x, twilight, Roots ( a bit of), Sign, The two novels, and then the novels with Blackrose's point of view.
Who's your favorite character and why: Let's see.....it has to be Marlo because I like his character and his character model. A close second would be Kite because he's kind of similar to me....and he looks awesome in .Hack//Link  

Hyuuu

KatanaHime

6,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:50 am
Username/Name: KatanaHime
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak. All three G.U. (I just can't find Quarantine for the life of me.)
Which series have you seen/read: SIGN, Twilight(manga), AI buster(both of them), Roots, the first couple chapters of Link, the first chapter of Alchor
Who's your favorite character and why: That is a really hard question for me. I've never really had a "favorite" per se.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:17 am
Username: Seiri Omaar
Which .hack games have you played: .hack 1-4, GU 1-3 (working on the last)
Which series have you seen/read: SIGN, Roots, Twilight (anime and manga), .hack/XXXX (as it comes out), .hack/GU manga (as it comes out)
Who's your favorite character and why: Not particularly partial to one in particular, though I do enjoy Gardenia, Balmung, Endrance, and Haseo.  

MoshiTiako

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

S0nicLightning

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 pm
Username/Name: S0raWind or Sora for short

Which .hack games have you played: .hack//1-4, .hack//G.U
1-3

Which series have you seen/read: .hack//roots, .Hack//another birth1-4, .Hack//G.U+1-3, .Hack//XXXX1-2, .Hack//Al Buster 1-2

Who's your favorite character and why: Sora because he is so EPIC
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:45 pm
Username/Name: Balmung Azure Sky025
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, and GU 1 and 2.(can't remember their names)
Which series have you seen/read: .hack sign. . hack roots, legend of the twilight bracelet, XXX
Who's your favorite character and why: I believe it is Balmung, seeing as he has the wings.  

Ovan the Mysterious

xRaimi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:01 pm
Ach.... Here goes

Username/Name: Zechs01 (likely to change this soon)

Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection (Really want to get a hold of the others: .Hack, .Hack G.U, and I would LOVE to get the chance to play .Hack//Fragment, although there's VERY little chance of that over here)

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack// Legend of the Twilight, and a little of .Hack//Sign

Who's your favorite character and why: Hmmm... Gonna have to say Balmung... sorry. He has the wings... he's pretty cool AND in the Legend of the Twilight, he's voiced by Crispin Freeman... so that kinda sells it!!

Any more questions or if you wanna talk just PM me!!  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games