Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:40 am
_browneyedgirl26_
hey every1...i'm Tina.....and i've been a Panic! fan ever since i saw the "I write sins not tradgedies" video. my favorite song is "Build God, then We'll Talk", because i LOVE the lyrics and the beat. i'm also a HUGE fan of Brendon Urie for being so talented on vocals and on the piano. i also get a kick out of the Dresden Dolls "Backstabber" video(look it up on YouTube, and u'll see why).....so...yeah...read more about me in my "about me" section...if u really want to, that is....

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:11 pm
My name is Crowfeathers and I've just joined this guild because I'm a fan of this band. I really loved their Cd and my favorite song is Camisado. So I hope I enjoy my stay here.  

CrowFeathers

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:18 pm
CrowFeathers
My name is Crowfeathers and I've just joined this guild because I'm a fan of this band. I really loved their Cd and my favorite song is Camisado. So I hope I enjoy my stay here.
I hope you enjoy your stay too. =D Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:44 pm
hey wats up my names jeff panics not my favorite band but there pretty cool
i play guitar and skateboard i live in virginia some of my favorite bands are slipknot greenday rise against and most everything rock or punk rock
and im 15 years old (and single) wink  

destroyafffen

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:58 pm
dominion13
hey wats up my names jeff panics not my favorite band but there pretty cool
i play guitar and skateboard i live in virginia some of my favorite bands are slipknot greenday rise against and most everything rock or punk rock
and im 15 years old (and single) wink

Oh, yay! Another boy! Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. I'm sure you won't have any troubles looking for girls in this guild. xDD There's lots of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:46 pm
My best friend was the one who introduced me to Panic!At the Disco last fall, and so I'm pretty much new to it. I've heard a bunch of their songs, but I forget which ones I've listened to. The ones that I do remember I like are: I Like Sins Not Tragedies, Camisado, and Time to Dance. I've never seen PATD live. That's about all I have to say for the moment......
Oh, and my best friend's username is demonicgothicvampire666 for recommendation.  

snowdust67

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:23 pm
snowdust666
My best friend was the one who introduced me to Panic!At the Disco last fall, and so I'm pretty much new to it. I've heard a bunch of their songs, but I forget which ones I've listened to. The ones that I do remember I like are: I Like Sins Not Tragedies, Camisado, and Time to Dance. I've never seen PATD live. That's about all I have to say for the moment......
Oh, and my best friend's username is demonicgothicvampire666 for recommendation.

It's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." But don't worry about it. xD Thanks for the recommendation. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:09 am
im rebel girl.

my clothes arent a fashion statement. theyre a fashion disaster.

i pretty much listen to anything besides rap, hip hop and r&b(personally, i think the only time those letters should be together is when they spell root beer)

i LOVE panic! and due to an insane loyalty to them, i HATE fall out boy(cept thx 4 the mmrs).

i used to love avril lavigne and linkin park. what happened to them?  

rebellion_is_a_kewl_word

Suuruna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:30 pm
Hey.
My name is... welll... I'll leave that to your imagination. I am in my teens, and I love music, anime/manga and and my wardrobe.
My favorite bands are PANIC! at the Disco, Avril Lavinge, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Fall Out Boy.
My favorite song is I Write Sins Not Tragedies by of course PANIC! at the Disco.
I hate: txt tlk, depressing people and people who are n00bs
I spend lots of time on the computer and I absolutely love Avvi Art.
Well, I guess this is it for my introduction.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:41 pm
Don't know how Prime Rib Found me but hey, I like the band so it's all good.
Not much to say about myself, you all know I like the band, and that's really all that matters
I am guy, I feel as though by a strange presence there are more girls here.
I'll live.
So Hi, oh right I am 16, not that is that important..coughcough >_> Lol no, that's weird.  

Wintrymoon

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:34 pm
rebellion_is_a_kewl_word
im rebel girl.

my clothes arent a fashion statement. theyre a fashion disaster.

i pretty much listen to anything besides rap, hip hop and r&b(personally, i think the only time those letters should be together is when they spell root beer)

i LOVE panic! and due to an insane loyalty to them, i HATE fall out boy(cept thx 4 the mmrs).

i used to love avril lavigne and linkin park. what happened to them?

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3 I love how you relate things. xD You're already a crack up. I don't know what happened to Avril and Linkin Park, but something happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:35 pm
Suuruna
Hey.
My name is... welll... I'll leave that to your imagination. I am in my teens, and I love music, anime/manga and and my wardrobe.
My favorite bands are PANIC! at the Disco, Avril Lavinge, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Fall Out Boy.
My favorite song is I Write Sins Not Tragedies by of course PANIC! at the Disco.
I hate: txt tlk, depressing people and people who are n00bs
I spend lots of time on the computer and I absolutely love Avvi Art.
Well, I guess this is it for my introduction.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Wintrymoon
Don't know how Prime Rib Found me but hey, I like the band so it's all good.
Not much to say about myself, you all know I like the band, and that's really all that matters
I am guy, I feel as though by a strange presence there are more girls here.
I'll live.
So Hi, oh right I am 16, not that is that important..coughcough >_> Lol no, that's weird.

You'll live goooood. ;D xD Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:57 pm
We're to young...
The night sky...
But you can't be missed...

Hi.
I guess I'm supposed to say shtuff 'bout myself, so I will!
Yayy!
Okay.
I love to read, write, draw, and listen to musyk.
I mostly listen to alternative but I like a couple other songs from other genres.
I play clarinet and I'm learning to play bass guitar and sax.
I'm really outgoing and love talking to people so don't be shy 'cause I don't bite.
Well, sometimes..
Um, yeah.
I love my friends.
They're glamorous.
I heard about P!ATD while watching MTV and saw their video for I Write Sins Not Tradgedies and I instintly fell in love with them.
They're really creative and so original and I've never heard or seen anything like them.
So yeah.

Isn't that the lamest excuse for an introduction you've ever read?

...I hate to love you.
...Hangs above you.
...If you never go away.

.Tie.Dye.Beer.

demonicgothicvampire666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:19 pm
hi i am eryn-alexandra
my favorite p!atd song is the only difference
i like to read play insterments play with my animals, and sleep a lot
and i reccomend this person ifiwasyourvampire666  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games