Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

voice of reason for all

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:07 pm
Hello everyone. ^_^ I'm relatively new and hooked on Gaia so I'll introduce myself.

What's your name? Remmie (Friends call me Kri-Chan)
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Being on the internet reading HP slash fanfiction, being on Gaia, listening to music (a lot), that's some.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I luv the color purple, I love all types of foods, I don't really watch t.v. but I love watching I Love Lucy episodes.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every chance I get when I'm home. xd
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Sirius/Remus. but I love others too. Like Sirius/Remus/harry, or draco/harry, or severus/remus, sirius/remus/serverus, etc. I'm very open-minded.

I'm just really into HP slash and I love reading new fics from all of these talented writers and excellent artists who draw some of the most amazing fanart that I could never draw, and I love meeting new people and making friends who are into this as much as I am. 3nodding Thanks for bringing this topic up so I could introduce myself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:56 am
Hi__Hi I'm new here. Um, and to Gaia in general. And this is actually my first experiance with forums, as well... don't even ask me about Role Playing because I have no idea what the hell that is... ^^;;; *can here brother laughing in the background*

So yeah, I'm an idiot with all this stuff, so many apologies if I bumble around and step on toes. I adore Harry Potter and all things slash so I'm quite happy to find this place. I was hoping to see more Fanart... I may have to bury you in some. :3 Oh, and I write the fanfiction. You can find links on my profile page if you're bored. (really bored; it's a very long wip)

What's your name? Gabriel, aka ChimaeraChan, aka VoxFuriae.

What nation are you from? Umm, human? ...No? Than USA it is.

What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, singing, videogames etc. Unfortunately a lot of it involves me sitting on my butt.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black and Silver, Sugar (it's a food), Stargate SG-1 I guess... or Law and Order. I'm not huge on tv. I loved Advent Children though... Iria, Naruto... I'll stop.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Lol, whenever my free time comes along between drawing and writing.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Fav femslash is probably Pansy/Hermione. If done well they balance each other nicely. The book is kind of lacking in strong female roles. For menslash it's Harry/Draco all the way, w00t! Sirius/Remus, Dean/Seamus is really cute... oh, and I love Neville/Blaise for some reason. Ah, I could go on forever.

Err, picture... picture... blah I hate getting my picture taken... But I know I had something around here........

Here we go. I'm my own evil twin.

User Image

Nice to meet you all. *wave*  

Deliciae

Asthen

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:38 pm
What's your name? Jamie
What nation are you from? United States (Michigan, to be exact)
What are your hobbies? Band, quizbowl, reading, writing, video games, listening to music, etc etc
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green/pilaf/Law and Order and CSI
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? As often as I can. Usually a few times a week, if I find a good site/fic.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Remus/Sirius, Harry/Ron, Harry/Draco, twincest
You could even give us a pic of yourself! (Sorry it's so big)
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:49 pm
What's your name? Michelle, but call me Rikku. My real name is boring. :3
What nation are you from? U.S.A.
What are your hobbies? Video games! I love Metal Gear Solid. <3 What else...? The interent, obviously, being lazy, sleeping, taking care of my pet birds.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Blue is nice... So is red. And black. I like ramen noodles. Cheap and tasty. But don't think I'm an otaku just because of that. Hehe... As for TV shows and stuff, I like House, CSI:, CSI: Miami, Without a Trace, PRISONBREAK, Medium, Surface (on hiatus), Law & Order: SVU, Numbers, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, The Simpsons, Family Guy... Hehe... I went a little overboard.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? AT LEAST twice a week. Sometimes daily if I have no other obligations. I check for updates on stories I'm watching at FF.net.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Ron/Draco! I'm not into femmeslash. =/ And I like just about any pairing I can think of in any fandom. Let's say I'm watching a show or a movie, I see two guys that I feel have chemistry, and I'm all: ooooooohhhhh.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Er, ok, but I'm showing an old photo since my current one is at a bad angle and makes my forehead look HUGE. I'll get a new one again soon. heart
User Image

Rikku Motomiya

Boti

Thieving Rogue

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:24 pm
What's your name? My real name is Valerie but I perfer to be called Bat. Hello. ^.^
What nation are you from? USA, but I'm from Puerto Rican descent with a touch of Italian from my dad's dad [ie. my grandfather] side.
What are your hobbies? Drawing anime/manga-ish characters / reading / writing fanfiction / playing video games / and being lazy, though I hate being lazy. ^^; I just can't help it.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color: Black, gray, and red. | Food: I love sandwiches. crying Any kind of sandwich is okay with me! | TV show: o.o House = rules! ^.^ And CSI: Las Vegas and New York. razz I don't like the Miami season. Oh! I also like Family Guy and almost any anime I can find. o.O; My otaku ish showing. ::kicks it under a table::
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Depends. Somedays I'll read a whole bunch of HP fics for the hell of it and then I won't read any for days. As for art, I find it hard to find good art. heart I really love Ayne's work though. She rules.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? ::rubs hands together:: Femmeslash: Hermione/Pansy; Ginny/Luna; Narcissa/Lily; Hermione/Fleur | [Men]Slash: Draco/Ron; Harry/Neville; Lupin/Snape [during their school days]; Lupin/Sirius; and the occasional Snape/Draco. ^_^
You could even give us a pic of yourself! All right, here's my pic. sweatdrop And that's my cat, Kitty, biting my wrist. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:36 am
(coughs and hops in from the Foyer redface )

What's your name? Lyn

What nation are you from? Philippines

What are your hobbies? digital painting, reading, designing, anime/manga, and not much time for anything else due to work crying

Favorite tv show? House, Grey's Anatomy, SGA

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? everyday!

What's your favorite slash pairing? Just about most things Snapeslash~ heart Though I like illustrating other characters too ^^;;;

heart  

himlayan

Peroxyde

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:08 pm
Hi, I'm new. ^^;

What's your name? Catherine.
What nation are you from? Canada. Well, Quebec.
What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, RPing, sleeping, slashing, listening to music. Um, in no particular order.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green, yellow, orange. / Sushi, waffles, bacon. / Will & Grace, FLCL, shounen-ai anime.
Favorite bands/artists? David Bowie, Green Day, Queen, Fall Out Boy, The Distillers, The Pillows, etc.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Daily? Yay for LJ updates!
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I like Fleur x Hermione femslash. As for the men slash...I've had a thing for Sirius x Remus since I first read PoA [I was 10], and I didn't even know what "slash" was back then. x) Draco x Harry is pretty nice, too. And Marauders-shipping. Yay for the OT3/4. <3

User Image
[Please excuse the crappy Photoshop effects and the horrible MySpace pose.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:39 am
I'm..newish here Soo:
What's your name? Dark/Fallen

What nation are you from? Australia! Woo!

What are your hobbies? Rping, Readin Slash! Frequenting Gaia and my luffly outside forums, Amia, AMVs, Food!, Yuri Anime, My friends,chocolate and reading in general.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black, Lilac, Red/ALL FOOD! Specially Sushi/Mexican/burgers/ect.../TV? >.>

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Quite often, if I have time. I proof read for my friend too.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing: heart DRACO/HARRY!

Fallen2angel

.[P!nky].

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:56 pm
What's your name? Aaya
What are your hobbies? drawing, reading, soccer, and tennis
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Pink, grilled cheese, and Munchies(fuse)
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? everyday xp
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:59 pm
What's your name? Jessie

What nation are you from? Canada

What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, RPing.

Favorite tv show: CSI, CSI: Miami, various anime, Untold Stories of the E.R..

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? At least three times a week.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? That's a tie between OliverPercy and BillCharlie.

You could even give us a pic of yourself!
User Image

Dahghos

Jaele

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:55 pm
What's your name? Becky

What nation are you from? Canada

What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, crafts

Favorite tv show: House

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every day I have internet access sweatdrop

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco, Remus/Sirius heart heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:06 pm
I'm not all that new, but I'm bored.

What's your name? Laura, but I like to be called Monkie Chese. Why? I don't know... sweatdrop
What nation are you from? The US...
What are your hobbies? Reading fanfiction, doing crap on gaia, dreaming up (and yet never writing) fanfictions, drawing.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green/Potatoes/Azumanga Daioh
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I read it daily.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry, Harry/Ron, Ginny/Hermione.  

Monkie Chese

Nakoko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's your name? Rana Shalhoub, but call me Nako
What nation are you from? Israel...But it's Palestine to me.
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing, watching One Piece.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green/Sushi/One Piece[Japanese Subbed]
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?Every day
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Malfoy
You could even give us a pic of yourself! REALLY?

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:18 pm
What's your name: Savannah Paige Keller

What nation are you from: USA

What are your hobbies: reading and writing slash, sleeping, singing, daydreaming, sulking and listning to music.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc: My fave colors are, green, crimson, silver, black, grey and dark blue. my fave food is, Sushi, my fave Tv shows are, Viva la Bam, Jackass, and spongebob. my fave movies are: Harry Potter, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (new version), Pirates of the Caribbean, all of Tim Burtions Films, and all of Hayo Miyuzaki (sp?)

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art: Every day, all day...litrerally.....sereously i'm not kidding i do!

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing: i have alot so i wont name them all just the ones i like out of Harry Potter....ok theres SS/HP, SS/DM, HP/DM, DM/LM, V/HP TR/HP, HP/LM, HP/DM/SS, HP/SS/LM, HP/RL/SS, RL/SB, SS/RL

You could even give us a pic of yourself: *crys* i dont have one!!

+Unholy_Legacy+

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:28 pm
What's your name? Padfoot ((seriously my friends and I all dubbed ourselves harry potter characters way back in fourth grade which was five years ago and we still go by our nicknames. I was Sirius)) but if anyone has a problem with that you can just call me Evee.
What are your hobbies? Reading Writting Art roleplaying Drama
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I love the colors Green and Brown. food... angel hair spagetti plain with salt, tv show would be teen titains and ect.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I don't obesses but, enough.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Remus/Sirius
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
here's me in my chobit cosplay ^_^
User Image
and this is me not in a wig with the rest of the marauders except Moony I and Prongs The Ninja ((we have diffrent sets of the maruaders for the diffrent towns. I'm Padfoot in both xd ))
User Image  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces