Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:06 am
*fans self* Didn't think I had the capability to do that coherantly...oi.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:08 pm
I had a dream I had a wombat... I got stuck in the gutters and my dad thought it was a cat. It tried running up the wall but it kepy falling (Yes I know, wombats are LAND animals... They can't run up vertical walls....)  

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:12 pm
Lunar_Blade
I had a dream I had a wombat... I got stuck in the gutters and my dad thought it was a cat. It tried running up the wall but it kepy falling (Yes I know, wombats are LAND animals... They can't run up vertical walls....)

No, but they might stick if you throw them at the wall. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:08 pm
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade

That was random ^^. *Steals your Staff of Angels*.  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:43 pm
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade

That was random ^^. *Steals your Staff of Angels*.

*licks Graphiti Skies* Smart girl for having a staff. cool So much better than a the fork.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:44 pm
Look look look! *runs around and shows off*

Bosswoman got me my shirt, and Luny gave me gold, and so now I have my pants, and I have my shirt...and a balloon for my birthday...

I'm in a good mood! 3nodding whee  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:58 pm
HOY! Give that back! Thief!

O_O It's HK's birthday?! x__X Where the hell have I been?! I didn't know!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Edit: Would you like to borrow my Lunar cloak for your birthday?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:28 pm
No I'm good...

And yes...it was...^_^ thanks!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:13 pm
You know what... My new goal in life is to play the Final Fantasy X theme and the Mr Bean Animated Theme Song on the piano.

That would rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:25 pm
Oh hot.
I just got accepted,
and found the place through Snivel correcting me.
It was the best ownage...
ever.

[ Nurse Betty ]

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:01 am
Welcome to the guild...hey HK, didn't Pink_Tonks want to RP in the guild? Why isn't she RPing? Hell? Why aren't any of them RPing? Its like Kathryn, Liz, Remus, and Sirius with Draco and Severus thrown it every three pages. I mean, we have all these other characters *thinks most of them are mary-sue/gary-stues* haven't talked since like page ten or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:45 am
Lunar_Blade
You know what... My new goal in life is to play the Final Fantasy X theme and the Mr Bean Animated Theme Song on the piano.

That would rock.

ninja *can play quite a few FF songs on the piano, including the FFX theme (To Zanarkand)*  

Graphiti Skies

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:26 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Welcome to the guild...hey HK, didn't Pink_Tonks want to RP in the guild? Why isn't she RPing? Hell? Why aren't any of them RPing? Its like Kathryn, Liz, Remus, and Sirius with Draco and Severus thrown it every three pages. I mean, we have all these other characters *thinks most of them are mary-sue/gary-stues* haven't talked since like page ten or something.

Yeah, we're going to have to do a massive clean out soon. Tell people to post or be kicked.

I think the thing is, right now it's a bit hard to jump into the RP because we've got an event. So after the Scavenger Hunt I think we'll probably send PMs to every one telling them "Look, here's a break before the next thing we do--get in there, start RPing, or your character will be deleted" *shrug* So yeah...

Those of you reading this who have a registered character in the RP, or aren't in the RP yet...

JOIN! POST! PLAY!

(we really don't care if you're a "crappy" RPer *coughSnivelcough* it's not like it's uber serious or anything.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:54 pm
I'm finding the kid that's RPing Severus and one RPing as Draco to be irritating...they're so out of character...I thought I was bad? They're worse...also, my friend who just joined said she wants to RP as well...but she's not sure which character she wants to be Severus since its her name and all, but Severus is taken by *points in general direction of RP* what's his face...and she refuses to make a mary-sue. Do you have an suggestions?  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:34 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I'm finding the kid that's RPing Severus and one RPing as Draco to be irritating...they're so out of character...I thought I was bad? They're worse...also, my friend who just joined said she wants to RP as well...but she's not sure which character she wants to be Severus since its her name and all, but Severus is taken by *points in general direction of RP* what's his face...and she refuses to make a mary-sue. Do you have an suggestions?

Well, I have to go through the Harry Potter characters and kick the ones that haven't posted. So...if your friend can wait a bit if she wants one of those...one of them might open.

Otherwise...she's on her own.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games