Submit

Come in and introduce yourself!
  OK...
  No. (?)
View Results

Aruji Makai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
Card Queen
What's up, doc? Welcome to our little big guild. Enjoy your stay and try not to be creeped out.
...it's just the way we are.

Lol ok 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:14 pm
Welcome to the guild of Nintendo and others things that are hardly related to Nintendo.
Beware of rya,I think I just saw him passing,going to the 'Silly String' shop.
It's a real shop.
Really.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:03 pm
Yeah my names Aaron i'm 16 and about to get a job ( OH NOES!! =O )
Cause i needs me some more Wii games to fill the nul void in my heart that desires to play fun and addicting games!

My favorite nintendo series. Legend of Zelda, hands down... Although it clashes with my gameplay sometimes since Twilight princes had a GIANT SPIDER BOSS and since i have ARACHNIPHOBIA it took me a while to beat it without shielding my eyes >.<

lol I felt like a wus too
cause i swang the wiimote while shielding my face as if i was going " ahh leave me alone! go aways! EWW! >3< * slap slap *

But all in all i still enjoyed it...and hope that the intro summed me up.

And for you non-believers, DEH TRIFORCE SHALL PUNISH YOU WITH A REIGN OF HOLY FIRE UPONTHE VAST LANDS OF HYRULE, ONLY SPARING THOSE WHO APPRECIATE ZELDA GAMES!

.. * ahem*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 pm
ur little thing about the giant spider boss almost made me piss myself. WELCOME TO THE GUILD!!!! i would recommend keepin an eye on Rya though, hes nuts. but then again we all are. *cue manic laughter* i hope your stay at Crittendo will be a joyful one.

SLAP SLAP!!! effin funny man. bonus points to you.  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:18 pm
Kirby The Cheat
ur little thing about the giant spider boss almost made me piss myself. WELCOME TO THE GUILD!!!! i would recommend keepin an eye on Rya though, hes nuts. but then again we all are. *cue manic laughter* i hope your stay at Crittendo will be a joyful one.

SLAP SLAP!!! effin funny man. bonus points to you.

YAY I LURV BONUSES!
But yeah it actually took me an hour to look at the dern thing without freakin out.

Thats why i had trouble playing ocarina too, when the skulltulas turned around and showed there teeth and all that i had to shield my eyes then too... >.< i feel like a wus.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 am
HI NEW GUYS! mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:29 pm
ThE_BiPoLaR_OnE
Cause i needs me some more Wii games to fill the nul void in my heart that desires to play fun and addicting games!

My favorite nintendo series. Legend of Zelda, hands down... Although it clashes with my gameplay sometimes since Twilight princes had a GIANT SPIDER BOSS and since i have ARACHNIPHOBIA it took me a while to beat it without shielding my eyes >.<

cause i swang the wiimote while shielding my face as if i was going " ahh leave me alone! go aways! EWW! >3< * slap slap *

And for you non-believers, DEH TRIFORCE SHALL PUNISH YOU WITH A REIGN OF HOLY FIRE UPONTHE VAST LANDS OF HYRULE, ONLY SPARING THOSE WHO APPRECIATE ZELDA GAMES!

.. * ahem*

I agree with,and that is why the triforce shall never punish me,and is under my spell....mwa ha ha twisted

Who isn't scared of giant Zelda spiders?.......me xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:37 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
ThE_BiPoLaR_OnE

.. * ahem*

I agree with,and that is why the triforce shall never punish me,and is under my spell....mwa ha ha twisted

Who isn't scared of giant Zelda spiders?.......me xd

Hey if you woulda hada giant spider fall from the cieling and a close up went into its face with its huge eyeand mouth andf bghghbhbhghbghg
gave myself the jibblies >.<  

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:48 pm
AHHH,stop it,you're scaring me gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:51 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
AHHH,stop it,you're scaring me gonk

* slap, slap *

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!
ITS GUNNA BE OK!  

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 am
IT'S NOT,IT'S JUST NOT GOING TO BE OK! *Starts running around room screaming* AHHH,SPIDERS!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:30 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
IT'S NOT,IT'S JUST NOT GOING TO BE OK! *Starts running around room screaming* AHHH,SPIDERS!

IT WILL BE OKAY!! * grabs by sholders and shakes joo *

CAUSE ONE:

We have stylish clothes, * Sparkle, sparkle * o.o OOoOOoOoooooohhhh....

AND TWO:

WE GOT SHOTGUNS!

xD  

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:14 pm
*Takes deep breaths and calms down* Ok,you're right,the shotguns shall save us XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:23 am
forget shotguns. MASTER SWORD PLANTED IN THE CRANIUM!!!

and im afraid of spider, just not virtual ones. i hate them though, cuz theyre annoying as all hell in OoT  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:42 pm
Kirby The Cheat
forget shotguns. MASTER SWORD PLANTED IN THE CRANIUM!!!

and im afraid of spider, just not virtual ones. i hate them though, cuz theyre annoying as all hell in OoT

Lol did you not read all meh posts?
I've gone over that already!
xD  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out