Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Hinata-360-Hyuga--

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:04 pm
(stares at school and when i walk in school vampires are everywere)
(turns into vampire form and has pale skin,sharp fangs,and long black dress) (people stare at me and my face turns a pale red) person:woah she's new is she an intruder??
other person:she looks like a vampire
saori:uuummmmm im gonna.....go (face gets redder)
(runs out of the school and the next morning arrives at school)
(walks through the hall reading a book and Noah runs up)
Noah:Watcha doin'??
Saori:uumm n nothing just reading a book....
Noah:Watch Readin'??
Saori:Its uuumm Call To The Vampire (face goes pale and fangs stic out)
(pulls book over face)
Noah sad burst out laughing Call To The Vampire sorry it's just everybody knows vampire's dont exist they're fairy tales....
Saori(turns back to normal)uuummmm well in the past they believed in such things because they would see vampire bats which led to caves and vampires were supposedly found there and were destroyed years later with garlic and stakes.....
Noah:SERIOUSLY then im not taking midnight walks anymore
Saori:im a.......uuummmm well u can go out at night they're exstinct
Noah:OOHH sorry over reacted come on its science time  
Hinata-360-Hyuga-- generated a random number between 77 and 80 ... 80!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 pm
(listens to teacher as he talks about vampires because its halloween and realizes she is the only 1 paying attention)  

Hinata-360-Hyuga--

Hinata-360-Hyuga--

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:39 pm
(after school is over hides in alley thinking "what's the point in life?people hate vampires why?")  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:28 pm
Cody blinks a couple of times. "Well... I think they're gone. So... I'm going to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Oh, and I got rid of the blobs. If you don't mind. I don't want to accidentally step in that stuff when I sleepwalk." He walked over to the kitchen, shocked by what had occurred.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Miss Merri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 am
Name: Kallista
Nickname: Kalli
Race: Human
Ability: She can control fire and can summon things.
personality- Kallista is very shy and when someone talks to her she usually freaks out. She had one friend once but she accidently scared her away.
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:02 am
Kallista walks around outside of school since the day is over. "First day is tomorrow, hope I don't blow up a building." She laughed at herself then continued walking around.  

Miss Merri

xX_Vivi_Orunitia_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:22 am
((samke here elix, but yeah i thin i can just end him biggrin lol))
"Ah..good morning everyone, im back from my himalayan trip"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:56 pm
momiji runs up ad jumps on cody "ONIIIICHAAAN!!" she screams and kisses him then looks at his face and blushes "o...gomen....." her eyes turn a bright green and back to normal she smiles "cody-kun" she walks off "bai bai!"  

x Xi am skyX x

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:43 am
((Im back did I miss anything?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:20 am
((sorry for being gone.. I guess Ill just restae my powers to the new poeple. my name is Kono im 16 I have telekinesis. I make life like china dolls for a living that are extreamly realisitc. I carry one around named fantina. Im shy and am still figuring out how my powers work.))

Kono's eys bulged as she tried to digest evrything. a monkey, a brother, areunai got bit badly and waas acting wierd. Kono had no idea how to react to all of the happenings. She looked down at fantina, then came up with an idea. She took a ribbion and l oosly wreapped it around her friends neck. "If she starts bleeding this will stop it." she said softly.  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:42 pm
Aerunai smiled at Mark. "Hey." She turned to Kono and Cody and Shaedon. "This is my twin brother, Mark," she said. "Thanks Kono." Also, yeah my mom's mansion get's really weird this time of year, but it comes and goes fast," she said laughing nervously and scratching the back of her neck. She grinned. "Let's go for ice cream," she said.

On the ceiling, Hunter looked at Aerunai strangely. She wasn't acting normally. He dropped down again and stood in front of her, looking at her. "Are you O.K?" he asked her suspiciously.

"Yeah, just fine!" she said, smiling brightly. "It's just a beautiful day. Is it bad to feel happy once in a while?!" she asked accusingly.

"It is for you right now! You were just bitten and any change in mood or anything is bad at the moment."

Aerunai shook her head and threw her hands up. "Fine! I'll be emo! Let's all sulk in our rooms, NOW we're all normal!" She said as she walked into the hall. Hunter shook his head. "She'll be fine in a few hours. You probably shouldn't leave her alone," he said as he walked out of the room.

Aerunai walked back in cautiously. She sighed and walked to her friends. "Sorry. I just needed him to leave. He get's WAY to worried about him, and sometimes it's annoying," she said, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 pm
kono nodded "at least he cares though.. It would be bad if he was like your mom.. But yeah I like Icecream!"  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:08 pm
Aerunai nodded. "Yeah, he sure does care," she said. "Let's steal a box of ice cream each, and a spoon," she said, grinning. She indicated the kitchen. "We have plenty of boxes for everyone to have as many as you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:16 pm
Kono grabbed a box of rainbow sherbert and a spoon. She dug in and smiled at her friends. "Are your gardens amazing?" she asked. Kono used flowers sometimes when seh designed dolls. She wound pick a flower like a rose and would make a doll that reminded her of the flower.  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:20 pm
Aerunai nodded. "They are. Wanna see 'em?" she asked, taking a box of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon and opened it, throwing the lid in the garbage beside the freezer. She dug the spoon in and took a bite, starting to walk toward the glass door. "Cmon, I'll show you."  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games