Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:43 pm
Kira's eyes widened standing up "I will kill you" she said going in for an attack then stopped losing control falling backwards falling to her back holding on to her head "I wont let you out" she yelled struggling to keep her under control  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:45 pm
"Heh, you are weak. If your human can command you," Razriel stated. He moved an in an instant was above her. He summoned two black blades and stabbed through her chest. The blades lifted her up and made her hover in the air in front of Razriel. "I will be the one to kill you," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:47 pm
Kira yelled as the blades went threw her chest she held on to the blades "what about you being controled by your weakling of a human at times" she said gasping for air "I wont let her out" she said looking at Rariel pulling herself into his blade and swong at him forcing him to move back she took the blade out of her holding on to the wound  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Razriel laughed at her comment. "That boy's will has been broken. He has no will to live and therefore has no will to try and control me. The only reason he'd be able to even begin to control me is if he had something to protect." Razriel continued laughing and summoned more blades. He was about to launch them at Kira when suddenly in gasped in pain. "What? There's no way! He can't...he can't control me!" Razriel grasped his chest and fell to his knees. Even though he still looked the same his voice was that of Valean. "I won't let you hurt her! Not her! I will control you! I don't care how much it hurts!" Razriel took over once more and was gasping for breath. "If you try to seal me away, I will make your life a living hell." Razriel yelled and Valean took control. "My life is a living hell. I don't care anymore, but I won't let you hurt anyone anymore." Valean looked up at Kira. He stood and went over to her. "Here, let me take care of that," he said in a quiet voice. He didn't care that she looked like she could kill him, he meant he was going to heal the damage he had done. "You are like me, which means I can speed up your healing process."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:16 pm
Kira knocked him back "I dont need your help" she said gasping for air and turned to the window that Muraki was watching "are you going to let me die" she said giving Muraki and evil look spitting up blood she fell to her knees she held on to her mouth trying to stop spitting up the blood and she stood back up looking over at Valean "let him out so he can kill me I want to die" she said coldly to him "If Muraki wants me alive he'll save me so strike" she said raising up her arms  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:25 pm
"I'm sorry," Valean whispered. His hands shot up in a flash and a ring of hellfire encircled Kira, but he made sure not to let it touch her. While Muraki's attention was focused on the hellfire Valean launched several black blades at him, each one burning with hellfire.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:32 pm
Muraki chuckled and sent the swords flying somewhere else and showed his hand to Kira "waken Ceres" he said laughing Kira screamed at the top of her lungs trying to hold in Ceres" Muraki then turned to Valean "waken Razriel" Kria fell to her knees and bent forward her head touching the ground Muraki had woke up Ceres once again hair pure black eyes reed as blood and she stood up moving her hand across the wound and healed it and she looked over at Valean who was trying to hold in Razriel  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:36 pm
"No! No! I will not!" Valean screamed. He was in pain, that much was evident, but he wasn't giving into Razriiel either. His veins started to turn black, but before they could consume him they started turning back to normal. "I will not be controlled by you or anyone else!" Valean yelled as he stumbled toward Muraki.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:40 pm
ceres got in the way keeping her head down "I cant let you do that" she said lifting her head up a little so Valean could see her eyes she lifted her hand "let me see that cutie of a devil" she said lifting her head backwards with an evil laugh Muraki just stood there laugh "you are recording this correct" he said to a Scientist that was recording the fight to see there extent of there powers  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:44 pm
Valean screamed in pain as he transformed into Razriel. Razriel grinned wickedly at the two in front of him. "I hate to say it, but the kids right. It's been fun Muraki, but I'm getting out of here. One way or another I'm not going to stay here any longer."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:47 pm
Ceres walked up to Razriel and walked around him "you dont look that strong" she said walking to the front of him with an evil smile "show me how wicked you really are" she said taking her hand and putting her hand on his arm "this must were you reside when your sleeping" she said giggling she moved her hand up his arm  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:50 pm
"Heh, you're about to see what a devil can do," Razriel said. He raised his right hand and glared at Muraki who was calmly watching this all unfold. "Get the hell out of my way. Oblivion, I summon you!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:54 pm
Ceres put his hand down "we dont want that now do we" she said taking his hand and putting it to her face "I cant let this place be destroyed I have to make her pay" she said giggling Kira was still there watching "I dont want ot watch this" she said turning around away from the two then she seemed like she was forced to turn "watch as you life unfolds" Ceres said laughing in Kira's head  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:59 pm
Razriel smirked. "He's coming, and there's nothing you can do to stop it," he whispered cruelly. He turned back to see Valean standing behind him. "You remember what happens next, don't you lover boy? This is when you go from a crybaby to a stone cold jerk who keeps me locked away for almost six years!" Valean looked away in disgust. "I know..."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:01 pm
Kira stood there "how can he see Valean?" she thought and started to run up to Valean but was stopped by Ceres who came in front of her "its a dream nothing more but we can make it hurt" she said turning to Razriel and kissed his deeply  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff