Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:49 pm
(( Great, well I guess this a 2-person RP now. Since no one else is joining and I'm ignored everytime. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:07 pm
She shook her head. "You need the bed more than I do. You lay down and rest, I don't mind one bit." She smiled at him. "You, need to get better and sleeping on the floor isn't going to help you much.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:20 pm
Botan shook his head and gave her a fake smile. "I'm fine Ayame. Just a little worse for wear. It'd probably do me some good to move about," he said as he started to move and take the blanket off of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:26 pm
"I wouldn't remove that blanket just yet..." She hid a small smile as she stood up off the bed.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:33 pm
Botan looked confused for a second. "What do you...?" he moved and his eyes widened as he blushed. "Oh...that's right. No clothes," he said with a frown. "Negase said something about torching all of my clothes and ensuring that on guys would let me borrow theirs," he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:36 pm
Ayame giggled a bit. "Hold on a second." She walked into a seperate room and came back out with a large cardboard box. "These were my brother's old clothes, I'm sure they'll fit." She set the box down on the end of the bed. Her brother dressed they way she did, he was the reason why she dressed the way she did. She smiled and started to pull clothes from the box and lay them out on the bed.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:45 pm
Botan stared at the clothes with appreciation. "Thank you," he said with gratitude. "For a minute I was afraid I'd have to start wearing skirts," he said with a weak laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:52 pm
Ayame laughed softly at the thought of him in a skirt and then shook her head. "Your welcome..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:55 pm
Botan stared up at her and grabbed a pair of pants. "Don't get any ideas," he said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:57 pm
"Aww...but you'd look cute in a skirt." She teased while laughing.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:07 pm
Botan sighed. "Don't joke like that. I might just have to resort to wearing one," he said in a serious tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:11 pm
"Nagase can't take away those clothes because techinally they're mine. You can say you just borrowing them." She shrugged. "Nagase doesn't realize how many loop-holes he leaves in these half-baked schemes of his." She rolled her eyes. "For a genius he sure ain't that bright."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:16 pm
Botan gave her a warning glare. "Don't underestimate him. He wouldn't think twice about having someone break in here and steal all of these just to spite me," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:22 pm
She pointed to her door. "Three of those 7 locks are impossible to break." She pointed to the windows. "Nagase had bars, that are impenitrable might I add, put on the windows." She looked at him. "The only way someone would ever get into this room is either they break the whole door apart or if I let them in."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:53 pm
Botan sighed. "For my sake, and for the sake of your skirts I hope you're right," he said with a smile.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games