Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:06 pm
Yakumo stopped moving but kept going looking at him with a smirk on her face  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:56 pm
Rei was back in her true form of a wolf curled in a ball on her bed in her dorm room which she finally figured out was dorm #2. As soon as she got in the room and made sure the door was shut and locked she went to her true form and fell asleep comfortablety.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:56 pm
Rinkota blushed when he took her hand, but it soon faded when she heard the whistling. She turned her head, and saw Hikari standing there. "What do you want?" She asked coldly, glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:58 pm
Kai still coulnd't move. The song had literally frozen him to his place in sheer and utter fear.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:00 pm
"I want Kai" she said giggling as she stopped whistling "You dont know what your getting into  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:28 pm
Rinkota gritted her teeth, her fists shaking with anger. "You're right, I probably don't. But that doesn't mean I'm going to back down. All you've brought here is pain and suffering, you damn demon." She said, her voice quietted with rage.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:32 pm
Yakumo just stood there laughing "a damn demon am I" she said still laugh "well your a damn angel that get to hell or heaven"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:35 pm
Rinkota smirked. "Yeah, I am a 'damn angel', thank you very much. And somehow that seems to bother you, little miss priss." She retorted, her wings and every other muscle in her body tense.  

Valley-of-Death

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:39 pm
Rei stuck her head out her door, "If you're going to fight do it somewhere else.....I'm trying to sleep."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:43 pm
"dont worry she was just leaving" yakumo lifted her hand and sent Rinkota backwards she walked up to Kai and lightly touching his face "do you remember that beutiful day" she said giggling as she ran her hand down Kai's face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:43 pm
Kai shook his head trying to get rid of the images that entered into his mind. Tears streamed from his eyes as he turned to face both the girls. His mind was in shambles as memories he had blocked out came rushing back. He was no longer standing in the girls dorm. In his mind he was naked and chained up with scientists all around him. He was much younger than he was in real life, and had many more wounds on his body. "Leave me alone!" he yelled out creating a darkness portal near each girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:46 pm
"Leave...him...alone!" She said, forcing herself to speak in a near-whisper, for Rei's sake. At least someone had sense. She pulled herself to her feet, glancing at the portal of darkness nearby. What lay beyond it, she didn't know. But she wasn't afraid, not yet, anyways.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:50 pm
"these again" she said giggling "cant you do anything else" she said pulling her hand away then she turned to Rinkota "and if I dont" she said eyes like cats again hair turning the color of blood "much better" she said running her fingers threw her hair  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:54 pm
Rei stared at the portal, "If not we might all die....."  

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:04 pm
Kai looked back up at them. His eyes were blood red and his hair the same color too. Two blood red wings erupted from his back tearing his shirt to shreds. A wicked laughter escaped his throat as he glared at them. "I'm not going to let you run anymore tests! I'm not going to let you hurt me anymore!" he yelled. From within the dark portals yellow eyes could be seen. "I will kill you all for what you've done!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff