Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Gypsy Wytch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:14 am
My complaint for the day is the price of gas. Does nobody think there needs to be a cost of living pay raise? People that have money and are in charge of these things(bosses) are idiots.
stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:21 am
s**t!!!!!!!! my car is brok and my life sucks right now, my g-friend hate me and my boss don`t let me have 2morrow off, and not only that but somebody hack my other account( i lost a Alruna's Rose) and left me w/ a f....n Brown Beetle. scream aaaaahhhhhhh.... life sucks crying crying crying User Image  

suavitel

LanceCalvis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:54 am
Fools posting closeups of there breasts in there signatures. (All should have there accounts locked for this).

Those blasted script users in the towns.

Noob topics on Gaia. (see my signature).

Anyone that posts in the Extended Discussion or GD. Whose post is made solely to insult a member of the thread. Be it attacking there grammar to discredit them. Insulting them personally or a combination of the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:51 am
sarah palin. this b***h needs to get off my tv. yes, her qualifications are laughable but hot damn - that's enough jokes, okay. no, i don't sympathize with her at all, i just miss "a rabbi and a priest walk into a bar" jokes - where have they gone?  

magaly

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:46 pm
People who keep telling me that I should be feeling a certain way. Don't ask a man for sympathy, apparently, all they want to do is try and fix you. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:47 pm
My car insurance wants me to pay up. Which wouldn't be an issue if I didn't owe two car payments due to a paperwork issue.

So not happy. scream  

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Cas3ti3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:18 pm
I'm so lost right now thanks for letting stop in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 am
I would like to complain about the new Sci-Fi Items. I purchased the new Electric DASH pants for my avi. Come to find out, they cannot be worn with Bras or Bikini Tops (in particular, the Space Girl Bikini Top) !!! That is so unfair !!! scream  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Raine_Lrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:15 pm
The up coming Election(sp).
not the fact its happings. the fact of some people i know.
me friends, all under 21, are getting vary angery cuz of who i picked.
i mean, as soon as i say it, "WAHT ARE YOU F_ING STUPID! (insert some reason here) DOSE THAT!!"
I dont care!
I dont like one. Deal with it. buttf_ing donkey Ra-eing A$$~ AHH!
Raine  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:08 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/charity-auction-take-2/t.43564683/

^This entire thread and everybody in it. Seriously.

Most of all is the fact that all of this stupid pointless, self-rightous(sp?) arguing is going on in a thread in the exchange, instead of having been taken to PM. You know how people just love to tell other people how to act even when it affects them in absolutely no way imaginable.

I had to read through four pages of that stupid s**t just to find out the item I was hoping to buy had already been sold, even though it was not listed as sold.  

Bouton_dOr

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:52 am
I have a complaint, it's against Photobucket and whoever reported me.

My family live in Alaska, my parents and younger brother. Anyway, because of this I load up movies of my daughter on Photobucket so they can watch them. Recently several of the movies were removed, the only thing they had in common were they were movies in which my 2 year old was without a shirt. One of the movies was a bath movie where my daughter was taking one of her first sitting up baths. So some freak reported me and photobucket removed them, now my family can't watch them. Grrrr, use some common sense people. Grrr...

Ok, I'm done now. Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:43 pm
I'm tired of politics! Lets just vote and get it over with already!  

BakaNeko

Dapper Hunter

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

flash_75

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:46 pm
I want a better job with the same payment!!!!
though no one will pay me 100 dls a week for 3 days of work and just sit on my a** posting on gaia XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:25 am
scream Those pesky security-warnings. I do not want to see them. But somehow I cannot set my profile not to use them. There is no security-warnings- disable-button in my preferences. AAARGH.
*Goes bang head to the wall*  

wilmuliini

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:10 am
this week is killing me.Monday a chick hit my car so I have to get another rental (I have had five rentals since last april) and none of it was my fault!Then my teacher said a couple weeks ago that this tuesday there would be no class so I did not show up, show up today and no one is in there.I call someone and they said she had changed the date to today and that I must have been late the day she said that.It would not be so bad but she went over the test that is coming up and a homework assignment is was due that day!Its my senior year, I can't afford to miss any homework when I am trying to get accepted to graduates school!I have a class at one so I was in one buildings computer lab and there was only two computer available, one on each side of this one girl.I think nothing of it and sit and then a smell starts occuring.She is constantly farting next to me and the smell is terrible.Normally I would not rant about such a thing but it just doesn't help me feel any better about today and so I left and went to another lab but the keyboard on th is computer sticks really bad.GRR!  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games