Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kajuri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:42 pm
Even though a lot of Anime I've seen had really sad scenes, I haven't really cried about it. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:21 pm
one of the sadest animes i have ever seen was his and her circumstances it has a very realistic look about life i mean it takes relationships to the next lv. another anime is grave of the fireflies. we had to watch it in my anime class and there wasn't a dry eye, and one last anime is samurai x when kenshin and his wife die .. i cried so much that i threw the tv remote at the screen and broke the remote.  

taylor_masakato

ichigo_koneko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:40 pm
Iyamashi
not an anime show, but an anime movie.

um...i didn't cry...ok
ok, so what if i cried? stare
it was a sad movie.

Grave of the Fireflies
watch it and tell me it didn't make you cry. xp

oh that did make meh cry!! it was sad huh?
^_^  
Grahm_the_Nightstalker rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:26 pm
I cried in the Inuyasha movie Casle beyond the looking glass. It was so touching that inuyasha and kagome finnaly kiss. she kisses him to keep him from becoming a demon and he kisses back it was so touching.  

Grahm_the_Nightstalker

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:33 pm
Besides the fact that EVERYTHING makes Sabre cry..

I started watching Paradise Kiss and I'm relativly sure that thats gonna end up making me cry (again, mind you).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:18 am
Inochibiroi
Samurai X when Kenshin accidentally killed Tomoe!
The episode of Samurai Champloo when Fuu met this boy with a sick mother and everything and he was killed.
Daft Punk: Interstalla 5555, The whole movie.
And all of the other sad romance animes!

Yeah, that's sad crying  

Nenator Abbadon

Tetsu Arashi Hibiro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:24 pm
All i can think of is the ending to Yu Yu Hakusho, and numerous parts of FMA. Like when Ed and Al tried to revive their mom in the beginning, when Pride killed Marta, when Envy killed Hughes, when Ed died, many parts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:27 pm
I cannot believe no one has said Full Metal Alchemist yet!! That was so depressing! They killed off some good characters. It made me so mad when Hughes died. Grrr...........  

Black Mage Meifa

kitty01357924680

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:56 am
I cried when I first saw spirited away, andI also cried when I saw Princesse Mononoke 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:42 pm
Ummm Suzuka Made Mii Tear Up A Bit crying
Boys Be

And I"S Pure crying  

Shinigami369

DecimusJuilii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:34 pm
The closest I ever came to crying on an anime was Cowboy Bebop. When Ed left and when Spike died (even though his fight was kick a** XD).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:18 am
I cried during the Full Metal Alchemist movie when i saw it at otakon and i dont think there was a dry tear in the room  

mysticphoenix

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:47 am
Let me see... I cried for

Fruits Basket
Fushigi Yugi
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Naruto
Sprited Away
Princess Monoke
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Z
Midori Days
Chobits
DNAngle  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:47 pm
I cried during Gungrave when Branden comes back to life in order to kill his old friend Harry who killed him some years back. During the last episode he finally comes face to face with Harry and he can not bring himself to kill him! So they die together in this ultra dramatic gun shooting scene while they remember the good old times again. It was such a serious and awesome anime! And yea, who has not cried during Fusugi Yugi when one of the characters died! I certainly could not help it.  

starspark4

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:22 pm
Candy Candy, Full Metal Alchemist, Chrno Crusade, Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, Samurai X, Wolf Rain, Slayers, Saber Marionette J, Lost Universe ...

Mangas: basically the same as the ones above plus, fruits basket

I'm pretty sure that there are others animes and mangas that had made me cry but I think this will be ok sweatdrop it is quite easy for me to cry when I see/read something sad sweatdrop ....  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games