Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pillilu

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:52 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Okay... it says there's 7 pages of threads, but it only goes up to like 4... is this because we would have 7 if the repeat threads weren't deleted? neutral

probably.. Nintendo... my dance pad has been broken on me... the start button is stuck down thus auto failing me every time... cry  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:05 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Okay... it says there's 7 pages of threads, but it only goes up to like 4... is this because we would have 7 if the repeat threads weren't deleted? neutral

No no.
It's just creating space in the future 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:40 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly

No no.
It's just creating space in the future 3nodding

ahhhh. *Rinoa sees the light* ninja whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:18 am
One of the members of this guild is talking to me via AIM. Their bandhall was burned down last night and everything was totaled. eek Sadly I have no clue who this member is. (I'm going to feel really bad if it's any of you mods but I checked all your AIM buttons.)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:21 am
Masquanade
One of the members of this guild is talking to me via AIM. Their bandhall was burned down last night and everything was totaled. eek Sadly I have no clue who this member is. (I'm going to feel really bad if it's any of you mods but I checked all your AIM buttons.)
Wow. That sucks. Whoever it is has my sympathies!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:53 am
No! I'm ruined! crying

No, my bandhall didn't burn down, nothing like that.

I'm babysitting. I walked away from the computer for ten seconds, and my charge and his delinquent neighbor changed my screenname! That was my third name for this account, so it cost me my hard earned 10000 gold to change it back! There goes my Xmas gift to myself . . .  

Durza the Shade

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:04 pm
gonk omg that sucks. I feel sorry for you whee My name was changed accidently too, but I didn't have to pay 10k to get it back. If I want to change it now tho, I'll have to pay up.

Happy Birthday! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:08 pm
Masquanade

eek Damn... that must be hell. I wonder what they're gonna use for band now. sad And right when Christmas is comin' too.  

RinoaHeartilly

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:31 pm
RinoaHeartilly
gonk omg that sucks. I feel sorry for you whee My name was changed accidently too, but I didn't have to pay 10k to get it back. If I want to change it now tho, I'll have to pay up.

Happy Birthday! biggrin

Hey, thanks, on both counts. What a birthday present, eh? xp Oh, well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:42 pm
heads up
one away from our 600th member  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:46 pm
I just accepted two more people, but I can't remember the name of the 600th! stressed The 601st is mander_pwns.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:00 am
Sorry I wasn't online all yesterday; I was on a plane all day. I forgot to tell everyone >_>  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:01 am
Durza the Shade
I just accepted two more people, but I can't remember the name of the 600th! stressed The 601st is mander_pwns.
domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:08 am
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

Aah! I'm sorry! *runs from the army of domos*  

Durza the Shade

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:30 am
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

Aah! I'm sorry! *runs from the army of domos*

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse xd  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games