Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh, then nah. Just mindless zombies."

The laughter continued.
"A waste of time then." She said, shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena frowned before she shook her head, trying to ignore the laughter.

"Think of the people who have been saved from them though. Yes eventually the cemetery will get too full, but for now, each zombie off the street are lives saved." Loc said with a shrug.

The laughter followed her.
"I meant it was a waste of time to even try to save them if they're just nothing more than husks of people they once were. They're better off put down." She said, shaking her head. "Not saying that they should wander the streets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's so funny?" She asked as she looked around.

"Raph put a few down behind Finley's back. They were attacking Xena in the sewers when they first met." Loc said.

@Xena: The vocies just continued to laugh.
"Oh?" She tilted her head slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena pinned her ears back before she would cover them, hoping to block out the laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh, then nah. Just mindless zombies."

The laughter continued.
"A waste of time then." She said, shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena frowned before she shook her head, trying to ignore the laughter.

"Think of the people who have been saved from them though. Yes eventually the cemetery will get too full, but for now, each zombie off the street are lives saved." Loc said with a shrug.

"I meant it was a waste of time to even try to save them if they're just nothing more than husks of people they once were. They're better off put down." She said, shaking her head. "Not saying that they should wander the streets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raph put a few down behind Finley's back. They were attacking Xena in the sewers when they first met." Loc said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena pinned her ears back before she would cover them, hoping to block out the laughter.

"Yup. He holds no loyalty to the zombies themselves."

@Xena: It continued and seemed to be getting louder and louder.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And Finley wasn't aware that he's killed his 'brothers and sisters'?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as she tried covering her ears, it wasn't blocking out the laughter. "What is so funny!?" She looked around with her ears pinned back. "Enough of this game! Show yourself!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And Finley wasn't aware that he's killed his 'brothers and sisters'?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as she tried covering her ears, it wasn't blocking out the laughter. "What is so funny!?" She looked around with her ears pinned back. "Enough of this game! Show yourself!"

"Nope. He was not aware." Loc said.

The laughter continued, but small crawling creatures started to climb from the shadows. They were dark and the only thing that could really be seen were yellow eyes.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The laughter continued, but small crawling creatures started to climb from the shadows. They were dark and the only thing that could really be seen were yellow eyes.
"Interesting..." She murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena quickly drew out her sword upon seeing the small creatures climb from the shadows. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena quickly drew out her sword upon seeing the small creatures climb from the shadows. "What do you want?"

"Interesting? How so?" Loc asked.

They charged and tried to climb on her, biting and clawing.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He spent his time hunting for these mindless creatures, and yet he had killed a few of them. I'd imagine Finley wouldn't exactly be thrilled upon learning a fellow zombie had killed some of his brethren." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena frowned as she attempted to swipe at the creatures coming up to her with her sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He spent his time hunting for these mindless creatures, and yet he had killed a few of them. I'd imagine Finley wouldn't exactly be thrilled upon learning a fellow zombie had killed some of his brethren." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena frowned as she attempted to swipe at the creatures coming up to her with her sword.

"No one said he hunted them down. I said he protected the cemetery and kept them inside. He hunts down food. Pay attention. We're going to have a pop quiz, I don't want you to fail."

@Xena: More crawled at her for every one that was sliced by her sword, two more would crawl out of the shadows.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one said he hunted them down. I said he protected the cemetery and kept them inside. He hunts down food. Pay attention. We're going to have a pop quiz, I don't want you to fail."

@Xena: More crawled at her for every one that was sliced by her sword, two more would crawl out of the shadows.
"That's what I meant, Loc." She said, poking at his forehead. "I didn't say he was hunting them down. I said he was hunting for them...meaning he was hunting for their needs."

Xena quickly jumped into the air to get away from the creature. "Stay away!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's what I meant, Loc." She said, poking at his forehead. "I didn't say he was hunting them down. I said he was hunting for them...meaning he was hunting for their needs."

"Then saaaaay that next time." Loc said, rubbing his forehead and laughing some.

@Xena: The creatures started to gather under where she'd flown and crawl on top of one another to try and reach her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then saaaaay that next time." Loc said, rubbing his forehead and laughing some.

@Xena: The creatures started to gather under where she'd flown and crawl on top of one another to try and reach her.
"You're supposed to be the smart turtle." She said with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She held her hand out before attempting to fire a blast at the creatures.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Smart doesn't translate into mind reader." Loc said smiling.

The creatures would scatter, then try to gather back up once again.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not rocket science." She poked at Loc's forehead once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She fired another blast at them before she would attempt to fly off further into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She fired another blast at them before she would attempt to fly off further into the forest.

"You enjoy doing that too much."

@Xena: Something large with slick greasy looking black fur rose up from the ground to block her and swipe at her with large claws.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You enjoy doing that too much."

@Xena: Something large with slick greasy looking black fur rose up from the ground to block her and swipe at her with large claws.
"Doesn't help certain people are pokeable." She chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena pinned her ears back upon seeing the large creature with slick greasy fur. "Back off, Pony Boy!" She would fire a blast at it.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff