Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

When Splinter had grabbed her, she had screamed and tried to crawl back, away from him. Trying to pull Donnie with her. When Raph got them free, she leaned against Donnie sobbing and holding her arm to her as she heard Raph say he would take care of Splinter. As Raph dragged their beloved family member outside, Zoey noted how quiet the room had gotten. After a few moments, she scrambled to her feet and ran off to the bathroom. Feeling like she was gonna be sick.

With a few dry heaves, Zoey leaned against the bathroom sink and coughed. Shakily lifting the sleeve of her shirt to look at the scratches left behind from Splinter grabbing her. Sniffling, she turned on the water and began washing off the blood. Cleaning the wound before looking for some bandaging.

Donnie held her close as he watched Raph leave out with Splinter. When Zoey scrambled to her feet, he followed her quietly and watched her dry heave, then clean her wound. "Well.......You can't catch the virus from a scratch at least unless the zombie had something under their nails or a wound on their hand. You should be fine." he said quietly. If he looked after her, he wouldn't have to think about what just happened. He walked over and would get the gauze bandages down. "Come on to the attic room. I have some rubbing alcohol and I can tend to it better up there. Ok?"

In the room with where it had all happened, Leo stood still looking at where his brother and father had been standing. He looked dazed or maybe stunned by what had just happened. "This.....this is why we come....here.....We came here to keep him safe." he muttered. His voice thick with tears. "We were protecting him and those things....."

Mikey heard Xena and nodded before quickly going to check on the child. He didn't want to be there any more than any of the others.

Outside Raph was still holding Splinter close, his face hidden in the old rat's shoulder, his own shoulders shaking.

"This world is cruel. Many are. I may no longer have my family, but what I can remember of them, we pulled together in times like these. We learned to hold on a little tighter to what we did have."

Zoey looked over at Donnie and numbly nodded her head. Letting her eyes look him over. Gently, she reached a hand out to the arm that had been held hostage with hers and looked it over before gripping onto it as she laid her head against his plastron and began sobbing at the grief finally broke through the shock and stress. Like them...she too had lost a father figure it Splinter. Her teacher. Her family. "...I-I should have...s-sent him upstairs. I-im so sorry...." She hiccuped between sobs.

When Nira got back to the farm, she was met with the sight of Raph holding the dead rat man. Splinter, she reminded herself. His father. She frowned and glared at the ground for a second. She was too late. Quietly walking over to him, Nira put her head against his shaking shoulder. "Nira sorry...." She murmured. Standing there as silent support.

Donnie's skin was a bit tougher than hers and there were only small scratches on his arm. When she laid her head against his plastron and started sobbing, he held her close and nuzzled her hair to try and comfort her.

@Nira and Xena: After a few moments, he finally slowly lifted his head. "I'm aight...." he told the two. "We gonna have ta cremate tha body. He'd want that and maybe ta have tha ashes scattered in Japan some day. We can try and find a make shift urn till then." He spoke these as facts, no real feeling behind what he was saying.

"It is sad, but he was bound to go someday. It's a cold truth, but just how is is. I'm sorry for the loss." he spoke again before his voice faded.

Nira lifted her head as he spoke and took a step back to give him and Xena space. She looked at Splinters body again and turned with a frown as she headed up to the back steps and sat down.

Meanwhile, inside, Zoey gripped onto Donnie however she could, as hard as she could. The whole time she just kept apologizing as she felt him nuzzle her in an attempt to calm her.

Donnie let her cling as she found the sturdier grasp on the edges of his carapace. He hugged her tightly and let her sob. "Shhh....it's going to be alright. He wouldn't want us to be sad. He can rest and finally be with Mastr Yoshi again." he murmured to her trying to comfort her. "It wasn't your fault. It was no one's fault but the zombies."

@Xena: As she continued to speak, his shoulders started to shake again. A sob finally escaping him as he fell to his knees, still holding Splinter, but punching the ground once it was in reach with his free hand. "I did this. It was my fault, goddammit, if I hadn't come back. If I hadn't been here. Hadn't been huntin.....he'd be here."

Five....Zoey family too. Nira thought silently. Not voicing it. It wouldn't do to start an argument at the moment. "Not Raph fault...." Nira said, frowning. Lowering her head. Nira should have stayed in city...Raph no hunt if Nira not here.

@Donnie: It took a while, but eventually her sobs reduced to sniffles and she let him go and rubbed at her eyes and face. "....What are we going to do?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

When Splinter had grabbed her, she had screamed and tried to crawl back, away from him. Trying to pull Donnie with her. When Raph got them free, she leaned against Donnie sobbing and holding her arm to her as she heard Raph say he would take care of Splinter. As Raph dragged their beloved family member outside, Zoey noted how quiet the room had gotten. After a few moments, she scrambled to her feet and ran off to the bathroom. Feeling like she was gonna be sick.

With a few dry heaves, Zoey leaned against the bathroom sink and coughed. Shakily lifting the sleeve of her shirt to look at the scratches left behind from Splinter grabbing her. Sniffling, she turned on the water and began washing off the blood. Cleaning the wound before looking for some bandaging.

Donnie held her close as he watched Raph leave out with Splinter. When Zoey scrambled to her feet, he followed her quietly and watched her dry heave, then clean her wound. "Well.......You can't catch the virus from a scratch at least unless the zombie had something under their nails or a wound on their hand. You should be fine." he said quietly. If he looked after her, he wouldn't have to think about what just happened. He walked over and would get the gauze bandages down. "Come on to the attic room. I have some rubbing alcohol and I can tend to it better up there. Ok?"

In the room with where it had all happened, Leo stood still looking at where his brother and father had been standing. He looked dazed or maybe stunned by what had just happened. "This.....this is why we come....here.....We came here to keep him safe." he muttered. His voice thick with tears. "We were protecting him and those things....."

Mikey heard Xena and nodded before quickly going to check on the child. He didn't want to be there any more than any of the others.

Outside Raph was still holding Splinter close, his face hidden in the old rat's shoulder, his own shoulders shaking.

"This world is cruel. Many are. I may no longer have my family, but what I can remember of them, we pulled together in times like these. We learned to hold on a little tighter to what we did have."

Zoey looked over at Donnie and numbly nodded her head. Letting her eyes look him over. Gently, she reached a hand out to the arm that had been held hostage with hers and looked it over before gripping onto it as she laid her head against his plastron and began sobbing at the grief finally broke through the shock and stress. Like them...she too had lost a father figure it Splinter. Her teacher. Her family. "...I-I should have...s-sent him upstairs. I-im so sorry...." She hiccuped between sobs.

When Nira got back to the farm, she was met with the sight of Raph holding the dead rat man. Splinter, she reminded herself. His father. She frowned and glared at the ground for a second. She was too late. Quietly walking over to him, Nira put her head against his shaking shoulder. "Nira sorry...." She murmured. Standing there as silent support.

Donnie's skin was a bit tougher than hers and there were only small scratches on his arm. When she laid her head against his plastron and started sobbing, he held her close and nuzzled her hair to try and comfort her.

@Nira and Xena: After a few moments, he finally slowly lifted his head. "I'm aight...." he told the two. "We gonna have ta cremate tha body. He'd want that and maybe ta have tha ashes scattered in Japan some day. We can try and find a make shift urn till then." He spoke these as facts, no real feeling behind what he was saying.

"It is sad, but he was bound to go someday. It's a cold truth, but just how is is. I'm sorry for the loss." he spoke again before his voice faded.

Nira lifted her head as he spoke and took a step back to give him and Xena space. She looked at Splinters body again and turned with a frown as she headed up to the back steps and sat down.

Meanwhile, inside, Zoey gripped onto Donnie however she could, as hard as she could. The whole time she just kept apologizing as she felt him nuzzle her in an attempt to calm her.

Donnie let her cling as she found the sturdier grasp on the edges of his carapace. He hugged her tightly and let her sob. "Shhh....it's going to be alright. He wouldn't want us to be sad. He can rest and finally be with Mastr Yoshi again." he murmured to her trying to comfort her. "It wasn't your fault. It was no one's fault but the zombies."

@Xena: As she continued to speak, his shoulders started to shake again. A sob finally escaping him as he fell to his knees, still holding Splinter, but punching the ground once it was in reach with his free hand. "I did this. It was my fault, goddammit, if I hadn't come back. If I hadn't been here. Hadn't been huntin.....he'd be here."
Xena shook her head as she hugged Raph tightly. "It wasn't your fault, Raph..." She murmured. "Regardless if you had been there or not, these creatures would've attacked still. None of this is your fault. Would you rather had him die without ever knowing what became of you? Had him spend his final moments thinking what he could've done to save you? How he failed as a father to protect his son?" She gazed at Splinter once more. "I think having you back put his heart at ease. Having all four of his sons back in his life once again filled his heart with joy aside from the new additions. He died protecting his family, and I think all that mattered to him was that as long as you all were safe..."

@ Kohana: ((Not trying to ignore Nira, but you had her go back to the farmhouse, away from Xena and Raph. They're deep in the woods away from the farmhouse. :3 ))  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:29 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Five....Zoey family too. Nira thought silently. Not voicing it. It wouldn't do to start an argument at the moment. "Not Raph fault...." Nira said, frowning. Lowering her head. Nira should have stayed in city...Raph no hunt if Nira not here.

@Donnie: It took a while, but eventually her sobs reduced to sniffles and she let him go and rubbed at her eyes and face. "....What are we going to do?"

"We'll have to talk with Raph. He took Splinter outside." Donnie murmured.

@Nira: She would feel a hand on her shoulder.

@Xena: "Maybe.....it's just hard though...." he murmured as she hugged him. When he was able to regain his composure once more, he pulled away from her to pick Splinter up. "We gotta go back ta tha house now. Gotta make arrangements. All eight a us."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

@Xena: "Maybe.....it's just hard though...." he murmured as she hugged him. When he was able to regain his composure once more, he pulled away from her to pick Splinter up. "We gotta go back ta tha house now. Gotta make arrangements. All eight a us."

Nira looked up at Leo with big, sad eyes. "...This Nira fault. Raph hunt cause of Nira...Nira sorry." She sniffled, lowering her head again.

Zoey wiped her face and eyes dry once more before looking up at Donnie again. "...Come on. We should uh...we should get my scratches attended too." She murmured, grateful for the topic change and distraction.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"And we should check on Yumi too." She said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:34 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira looked up at Leo with big, sad eyes. "...This Nira fault. Raph hunt cause of Nira...Nira sorry." She sniffled, lowering her head again.

Zoey wiped her face and eyes dry once more before looking up at Donnie again. "...Come on. We should uh...we should get my scratches attended too." She murmured, grateful for the topic change and distraction.

"It would be easy to agree and say that it's yours and Raph's fault that our father is dead. It'd be real easy to lay that blame." Leo said nodding. He would sigh as he looked at her. "The truth is, it could have happened at any time. We would have eventually needed to hunt for food ourselves. This same thing would have happened then. The fact of the matter is you saved us, Nira. The ones who survived this night, it was due to you leading those other zombies away so we could tend to Splinter. We would have been over run." He moved his hand to her head and gently ruffled her hair. "Thank you. For my life, and the lives of my brothers, and Yumi, and Zoey, and Xena." Leo stepped back and gave Nira a respectful bow.

@Zoey: Donnie nodded and led her up to the attic room to clean and bandage her wounds.

@Xena: Raph nodded and slowly headed back to the farm house holding Splinter.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:11 pm
Nira looked up at Leo with some form of surprise. Wether it was at his touch, his reasoning, or a mix of both was hard to say. Slowly reaching up, she gently bats his hand from her head and smooths her hair back in place as he bowed to her. "...Nira protect Zoey. Zoey protect Nira, but Zoey MUST live. Nira just knows...so...so....Nira protect Zoeys family too. Raph like that." She said with a nod before looking at her hair and sighing. It needed washing again. And she needed clothes. Again. This was so troublesome. "Nira can see Zoey for help with washing?" She asked. Looking back to Leo as if needing his okay to go ask Zoey to help her with getting clean.

As Donnie tended to her wrist, she sat silently till he had cleaned it, treated it, and bandaged it. When it was done, she let out a breath and smiled. "Thanks..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"It would be easy to agree and say that it's yours and Raph's fault that our father is dead. It'd be real easy to lay that blame." Leo said nodding. He would sigh as he looked at her. "The truth is, it could have happened at any time. We would have eventually needed to hunt for food ourselves. This same thing would have happened then. The fact of the matter is you saved us, Nira. The ones who survived this night, it was due to you leading those other zombies away so we could tend to Splinter. We would have been over run." He moved his hand to her head and gently ruffled her hair. "Thank you. For my life, and the lives of my brothers, and Yumi, and Zoey, and Xena." Leo stepped back and gave Nira a respectful bow.

@Zoey: Donnie nodded and led her up to the attic room to clean and bandage her wounds.

@Xena: Raph nodded and slowly headed back to the farm house holding Splinter.
Xena slowly walked next to him back to the farmhouse. "You guys deserved better..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:35 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Nira looked up at Leo with some form of surprise. Wether it was at his touch, his reasoning, or a mix of both was hard to say. Slowly reaching up, she gently bats his hand from her head and smooths her hair back in place as he bowed to her. "...Nira protect Zoey. Zoey protect Nira, but Zoey MUST live. Nira just knows...so...so....Nira protect Zoeys family too. Raph like that." She said with a nod before looking at her hair and sighing. It needed washing again. And she needed clothes. Again. This was so troublesome. "Nira can see Zoey for help with washing?" She asked. Looking back to Leo as if needing his okay to go ask Zoey to help her with getting clean.

As Donnie tended to her wrist, she sat silently till he had cleaned it, treated it, and bandaged it. When it was done, she let out a breath and smiled. "Thanks..."

Leo nodded. "Yeah. Go ahead." he said before looking to see Xena and Raph walking up with Splinter. Seeing his father as he was now was almost too much for the oldest turtle, but he kept his expression neutral and walked over to meet them. "Thank you, Raph." Leo said.

Raph had been looking down at his father as he had walked back to the house. Hearing Leo, he nodded a bit stiffly and held their father's body out to his brother. "I'm sorry......." he whispered out.

Leo shook his head. "Let's just get him inside. We'll have to decide what to do pretty quickly."

"Maybe.....a funeral pyre....if ya don't mind me sayin....."

"Raph....you're my brother. You opinion is just as important as any other. I think you're right. Father would have wanted that." He took the old rat's body in his arms and started into the farm house.

@Zoey: "Anytime." Donnie said nodding.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:50 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Leo nodded. "Yeah. Go ahead." he said before looking to see Xena and Raph walking up with Splinter. Seeing his father as he was now was almost too much for the oldest turtle, but he kept his expression neutral and walked over to meet them. "Thank you, Raph." Leo said.

Raph had been looking down at his father as he had walked back to the house. Hearing Leo, he nodded a bit stiffly and held their father's body out to his brother. "I'm sorry......." he whispered out.

Leo shook his head. "Let's just get him inside. We'll have to decide what to do pretty quickly."

"Raph....you're my brother. You opinion is just as important as any other. I think you're right. Father would have wanted that." He took the old rat's body in his arms and started into the farm house.

Nira headed inside and Zoey looked towards the attic doorway as she heard the sound of the downstairs door opening and slamming shut with its weight. Assuming it was Raph returned with Splinters body, Zoey gripped onto Donnie's hands and started to hyperventilate. "Donnie..I-I can't. I can't go down there and-and..."

Her panicking is interrupted by Nira coming into the doorway. Frowning. "Nira come to ask for Zoey's help in cleaning..." She said softly. Zoey stared at her and nodded numbly.

"I-I'll be there in a moment...Nira." Zoey said shakily, watching an Nira turned and left for the restroom to wait for her. Zoey looked back to Donnie. "Does...Does it make me bad person for not wanting to go down there....for not wanting to remember him that way?"  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena frowned upon seeing Leo. Despite his neutral expression, she could tell that seeing Splinter's lifeless body was tearing him inside as much it did with his brothers. After Leo took Splinter's body and headed into the farmhouse, she glanced over to Raph before she placed a hand to his shoulder. "Come on, we should check on Yumi." She then started to head inside to make her way upstairs where Mikey and Yumi were.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:46 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira headed inside and Zoey looked towards the attic doorway as she heard the sound of the downstairs door opening and slamming shut with its weight. Assuming it was Raph returned with Splinters body, Zoey gripped onto Donnie's hands and started to hyperventilate. "Donnie..I-I can't. I can't go down there and-and..."

Her panicking is interrupted by Nira coming into the doorway. Frowning. "Nira come to ask for Zoey's help in cleaning..." She said softly. Zoey stared at her and nodded numbly.

"I-I'll be there in a moment...Nira." Zoey said shakily, watching an Nira turned and left for the restroom to wait for her. Zoey looked back to Donnie. "Does...Does it make me bad person for not wanting to go down there....for not wanting to remember him that way?"

"No. It doesn't make you a bad person." Donnie said before hugging her one more time. "Go help, Nira."

@Xena: "Yeah....." he said as he walked behind her quietly.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:14 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"No. It doesn't make you a bad person." Donnie said before hugging her one more time. "Go help, Nira."

Zoey nodded against his plastron and then pulled back enough to reach up and give him a kiss. With a deep breath and a quick swipe at her face to brush away any remnants of tears, she followed after Nira. Once the bathroom door closed, she nearly jumped at Nira turned and held out a pair of scissors to Zoey. Green eyes meeting her own. No trace of yellow present to tint Her eyes. "Nira, what-?"

"Help me cut my hair and get me a change of clothes. I think I finally know why I'm so determined to keep you alive....but we're gonna need the blue one and Donnie. And Raph."

"....Leo, Nira...." She muttered, still shocked as she took the scissors and looked at them before looking back to her. "Not blue one." Nira just smiled and turned to face the mirror as Zoey approached.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:18 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Once they got upstairs, they walked over to the room Mikey and Yumi are. Xena would then knock on the door. "Mikey? Yumi?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:39 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey nodded against his plastron and then pulled back enough to reach up and give him a kiss. With a deep breath and a quick swipe at her face to brush away any remnants of tears, she followed after Nira. Once the bathroom door closed, she nearly jumped at Nira turned and held out a pair of scissors to Zoey. Green eyes meeting her own. No trace of yellow present to tint Her eyes. "Nira, what-?"

"Help me cut my hair and get me a change of clothes. I think I finally know why I'm so determined to keep you alive....but we're gonna need the blue one and Donnie. And Raph."

"....Leo, Nira...." She muttered, still shocked as she took the scissors and looked at them before looking back to her. "Not blue one." Nira just smiled and turned to face the mirror as Zoey approached.

He watched her go, then sighed as he went to sit in a chair and bury his face in his hands.

Raph was quiet as Mikey called for them to enter the room.

Mikey was sitting in the chair with Yumi sitting in his lap looking through a phot album.

Seeing her Mom, she jumped up and run over to hug her.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games