Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Leo kept his back to her as he fixed tea for everyone quietly.

Mikey looked an the verge of tears.

Donnie looked at the floor.

Splinter listened and took in all the information before nodding. "Then.....you have brought my son home?"

Leo walked over to the nearby coffee table and set a tray of tea down on it a bit roughly. "That sounds dangerous."

"Leonardo!"

"Master Splinter, he ate a homeless man and nearly tried to kill Shadow! Donnie might can forget these things, but I can't. I.....I just find it hard to believe that that.......corpse is Raphael."

"He is though!" Donnie exclaimed looking up.
Xena gave a nod to Splinter. "Yes, he's here." She then glared at Leo. "It wasn't his fault, Leonardo! He wasn't himself when the zombie infection took hold of him." She couldn't believe how Leo would just reject Raph like that because of his zombie condition. "So you can forgive a living being if they had stained their hands with blood, yet you couldn't forgive someone who's undead? I'm not actually human at all either. I've stayed with Raph all this time I was here. Don't think I would've been dead by now if he was just some mindless zombie? Please, Leo, give him a chance! Not just for his sake, but for the sake of your niece..." She then looked at Splinter. "And your grandchild."

"What?" Leo asked, unsure of what she was trying to say. His eyes then widened at the news of a child.

Mikey spit his tea he had been drinking.

Splinter looked stunned as well. It didn't take him long to respond with, "Then do not leave my son and grandchild out in the cold. Please bring them inside."
Xena gave a nod before she got up from the couch and went outside to the van. Once there, she opened the door to the side Raph was sitting at. "Raph, you and Yumi can come inside now."

"Do I need ta dodge a katana when I first walk in tha door, or have they got tha pitch forks?" he asked wryly.

Yumi jumped out of the van and was soon followed by Raph. The two would follow Xena back to the house.
Xena shook her head. "It was Splinter's request." Once back to the house, she gestured for Raph and Yumi to follow her in.

He sighed and continued on with her. When they got into the house, a sense of tension come over the whole room making everyone feel a bit uneasy.

Yumi hid behind Xena.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"What?" Leo asked, unsure of what she was trying to say. His eyes then widened at the news of a child.

Splinter looked stunned as well. It didn't take him long to respond with, "Then do not leave my son and grandchild out in the cold. Please bring them inside."
Xena gave a nod before she got up from the couch and went outside to the van. Once there, she opened the door to the side Raph was sitting at. "Raph, you and Yumi can come inside now."

"Do I need ta dodge a katana when I first walk in tha door, or have they got tha pitch forks?" he asked wryly.

Yumi jumped out of the van and was soon followed by Raph. The two would follow Xena back to the house.
Xena shook her head. "It was Splinter's request." Once back to the house, she gestured for Raph and Yumi to follow her in.

He sighed and continued on with her. When they got into the house, a sense of tension come over the whole room making everyone feel a bit uneasy.

Yumi hid behind Xena.
Xena reached to gently take Raph's hand. She frown upon feeling the tension in the whole room. She hoped that maybe Leo would change his opinion about Raph if he were to see for himself that this turtle with her was indeed his brother. "This turtle before you is your brother, Leo. Do you see him trying to eat any of you now? No spell or anything. It's all Raph. Don't you think he felt guilty over his hunger? No, he didn't come here to eat any of you. He longed to see you all again." She then looked at Splinter. "Especially you, Splinter." She then looked at Leo, Mikey, and Splinter. "Like I've said, I've stayed with Raph the whole time I've visited his world. So many things have happened, but I've decided to stay with him in his world." She then looked at Raph before giving him a slight nudge, wanting him to give his side of the story.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi hid behind Xena.
Xena reached to gently take Raph's hand. She frown upon feeling the tension in the whole room. She hoped that maybe Leo would change his opinion about Raph if he were to see for himself that this turtle with her was indeed his brother. "This turtle before you is your brother, Leo. Do you see him trying to eat any of you now? No spell or anything. It's all Raph. Don't you think he felt guilty over his hunger? No, he didn't come here to eat any of you. He longed to see you all again." She then looked at Splinter. "Especially you, Splinter." She then looked at Leo, Mikey, and Splinter. "Like I've said, I've stayed with Raph the whole time I've visited his world. So many things have happened, but I've decided to stay with him in his world." She then looked at Raph before giving him a slight nudge, wanting him to give his side of the story.

The three looked between the two for a bit silently.

When Xena nudged Raph, he cleared his throat a little. "Uh......yeah, hi guys......"

Mikey's eyes nearly brimmed over with tears as he moved quickly to almost tackle glomp Raph.

"MIKEY, YA KNUCKLE HEAD GET OFFA ME!"

"IT REALLY IS YOU!" Mikey all but sobbed.

Just like that, most of the tension was cleared away.

Splinter smiled fondly at the antics for once before looking at Yumi. "And who are you, Little One?"

"Yu......Yumi." Yumi spoke from behind Xena.

"Welcome home, Yumi."

The back door would slam shut as everyone would notice Leo had left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai

When Xena nudged Raph, he cleared his throat a little. "Uh......yeah, hi guys......"

Mikey's eyes nearly brimmed over with tears as he moved quickly to almost tackle glomp Raph.

Splinter smiled fondly at the antics for once before looking at Yumi. "And who are you, Little One?"

"Welcome home, Yumi."

Xena smiled as she watched Mikey nearly tackle-glomp Raph. Even Yumi was getting a warm welcome from Splinter. "Yumi is mine and Raph's daughter, though she wasn't conceived the way you'd think she would. Long story short, she was created in a lab using mine and Raph's DNA...she never had met us until now. She's been excited with wanting to meet you all as well." Her smile then faded upon hearing the back door slam shut. She then looked down at Yumi before gently ruffling her hair. "Go on, go give your grandfather a hug." She would gently nudge Yumi towards Splinter before she decided to excuse herself with going after Leo. That and she wanted to give Raph some time to catch up with Mikey and Splinter at least.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Welcome home, Yumi."

Xena smiled as she watched Mikey nearly tackle-glomp Raph. Even Yumi was getting a warm welcome from Splinter. "Yumi is mine and Raph's daughter, though she wasn't conceived the way you'd think she would. Long story short, she was created in a lab using mine and Raph's DNA...she never had met us until now. She's been excited with wanting to meet you all as well." Her smile then faded upon hearing the back door slam shut. She then looked down at Yumi before gently ruffling her hair. "Go on, go give your grandfather a hug." She would gently nudge Yumi towards Splinter before she decided to excuse herself with going after Leo. That and she wanted to give Raph some time to catch up with Mikey and Splinter at least.

Yumi smile and nodded as she run to hug Splinter tightly. Chuckling, Splinter hugged her back.

Donnie was able to finally help Raph get their younger brother off of him.

The three stood talking a little while Yumi and Splinter spoke with one another.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Welcome home, Yumi."

Yumi smile and nodded as she run to hug Splinter tightly. Chuckling, Splinter hugged her back.

The three stood talking a little while Yumi and Splinter spoke with one another.
Xena was at least glad that Mikey and Splinter were happy to see Raph again, yet it did upset her that Leo couldn't accept that Raph was truly Raph, despite his zombie condition. Having gone out through the back door, she looked around to see where Leo had gone off to. It was a moment she had missed her keen senses.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Welcome home, Yumi."

Xena was at least glad that Mikey and Splinter were happy to see Raph again, yet it did upset her that Leo couldn't accept that Raph was truly Raph, despite his zombie condition. Having gone out through the back door, she looked around to see where Leo had gone off to. It was a moment she had missed her keen senses.

He wasn't too far from the back door. He was standing looking up at the night sky. "I'm unsure how I feel. I'm weary of something happening and him attacking and killing our family. I'm furious with him and with myself. Him for not trying to come back sooner. Me, because I'm just still so worried about the first thing. I could cry because you finally brought him back to us. I'm just conflicted." Leo murmured once he knew she was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Welcome home, Yumi."

He wasn't too far from the back door. He was standing looking up at the night sky. "I'm unsure how I feel. I'm weary of something happening and him attacking and killing our family. I'm furious with him and with myself. Him for not trying to come back sooner. Me, because I'm just still so worried about the first thing. I could cry because you finally brought him back to us. I'm just conflicted." Leo murmured once he knew she was there.
Xena frowned as she listened to Leo. "It is hard to ignore when blood has been shed, but please know that it wasn't Raph's fault. He couldn't control himself when he was turned. I think he didn't come back sooner because he felt something would happen that would get you all killed, and yet he felt you wouldn't allow him to come back because of his condition. He's been alone all this time, trying to help the zombies at the graveyard. He's fighting as hard as he could to keep his own hunger under control, but deep down he needs you all more than ever. You have no idea how much he longed to see you, Mikey, and Splinter again." She then looked up at the sky. "I've done things I've regretted too...my hands are stained with blood, and even hurt him. My biggest regret was letting him go...I felt it couldn't work between us because we're from different dimensions...but my heart kept aching no matter how much I tried to endure it. Despite my own wrong doings, he was very forgiving when he could've lashed his anger on me. Everything he did for me...he did out of love, even if it wasn't the best approach." There was then a sadden look in her eyes. "He even lost his life because of me...when we tried to find Yumi...I gave up something of mine to bring him and Yumi back."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Welcome home, Yumi."

Xena frowned as she listened to Leo. "It is hard to ignore when blood has been shed, but please know that it wasn't Raph's fault. He couldn't control himself when he was turned. I think he didn't come back sooner because he felt something would happen that would get you all killed, and yet he felt you wouldn't allow him to come back because of his condition. He's been alone all this time, trying to help the zombies at the graveyard. He's fighting as hard as he could to keep his own hunger under control, but deep down he needs you all more than ever. You have no idea how much he longed to see you, Mikey, and Splinter again." She then looked up at the sky. "I've done things I've regretted too...my hands are stained with blood, and even hurt him. My biggest regret was letting him go...I felt it couldn't work between us because we're from different dimensions...but my heart kept aching no matter how much I tried to endure it. Despite my own wrong doings, he was very forgiving when he could've lashed his anger on me. Everything he did for me...he did out of love, even if it wasn't the best approach." There was then a sadden look in her eyes. "He even lost his life because of me...when we tried to find Yumi...I gave up something of mine to bring him and Yumi back."

Leo listened to her, but remained silent for a good while. He then nodded a little. "I'll think about it all......there are extra blankets in a closet upstairs. Please make yourself at home." he started to walk towards the barn, then stopped. "And.....thank you. Thank you for bringing him back." He then continued on out to the barn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo listened to her, but remained silent for a good while. He then nodded a little. "I'll think about it all......there are extra blankets in a closet upstairs. Please make yourself at home." he started to walk towards the barn, then stopped. "And.....thank you. Thank you for bringing him back." He then continued on out to the barn.
Xena gave a nod. "Thank you, Leo. Raph won't be the only one who will need you, but Yumi as well." She was grateful that Leo would think about it all. She then smiled when he thanked her for bringing Raph back. When he continued on to the barn, she would head back inside.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod. "Thank you, Leo. Raph won't be the only one who will need you, but Yumi as well." She was grateful that Leo would think about it all. She then smiled when he thanked her for bringing Raph back. When he continued on to the barn, she would head back inside.

When she returned, Mikey was taking Yumi to show her a room she could use as her own while Splinter spoke to Raph. Donnie had gone out to get washed off in the barn where they had some water stored. It'd be cold, but he'd be as clean as possible until he could get the farm back up and running.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

When she returned, Mikey was taking Yumi to show her a room she could use as her own while Splinter spoke to Raph. Donnie had gone out to get washed off in the barn where they had some water stored. It'd be cold, but he'd be as clean as possible until he could get the farm back up and running.
Xena smiled upon seeing Mikey take Yumi to a room she could use as her own as well as seeing Splinter speaking with Raph. However, she had noticed that Donnie had gone out. She then walked over to Raph and Splinter. "I've talked with Leo."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled upon seeing Mikey take Yumi to a room she could use as her own as well as seeing Splinter speaking with Raph. However, she had noticed that Donnie had gone out. She then walked over to Raph and Splinter. "I've talked with Leo."

Raph looked like he wanted to make a remark, but was holding it back due to Splinter.

"Is he alright?" Splinter asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph looked like he wanted to make a remark, but was holding it back due to Splinter.

She gave a nod. "He just feels conflicted is all, though he did tell me that he'll think about what I told him. That and he did thank me for bringing Raph back."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She gave a nod. "He just feels conflicted is all, though he did tell me that he'll think about what I told him. That and he did thank me for bringing Raph back."

Raph really wanted to remake a mark , but just coughed into his hand and looked around the room as if seeing if anything had been changed.

"I am glad to hear that."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games