Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:38 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anaire
Artisans Adventurer (Summoner)
My Eidolons can bring the noise like Thunder & Lightning!

User Image
Triton
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Brother)
"Have devotion and kindness, for both Land & Sea's sake."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Anaire then looked at Lerozon & blushed a little. He was quite the handsome adventurer that she's seen ...

Triton blushed toward Eilonwy You can turn around now, Eilonwy. Triton said to Eilonwy after putting on the sail sheet & tying it with the rope to hold it together

Queentintin

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Eilonwy
Princess of Llyr

I can ohh good *smiles* that's better right Triton, youre such a gentleman, =) ok shall we try walking, one foot infront of the other, sounds like a song right? 4laugh Anaire seems to have found an interest =) and those *tonberries * so cute !

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:00 pm
User Image
Triton

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Triton chuckled toward Eilonwy Once a upon a time, Eilonwy. Triton said to Eilonwy as he followed her lead when walking on human legs.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:23 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Triton

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Triton chuckled toward Eilonwy Once a upon a time, Eilonwy. Triton said to Eilonwy as he followed her lead when walking on human legs.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Eilonwy
Princess of Llyr

are you singing to me? Noble Triton? lol but in all seriousness what do you mean Triton? she says sweetly, smiling! Yes your story noble 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:05 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

Triton seemed to spot someone else on the beach and swam over to say hello. Lerozon held his wand out carefully, and cast some transformation magic- tails to legs. He wanted to be efficient, so he aimed for both Torren and Kendall at the same time (and this was his mistake- trying to cut corners.) However, it seemed like Torren and Kendall were transforming just fine. "All right, how are you feeling?"

Dipika watched, awestruck. She'd already seen Axel and Nim turn human, but it was just as amazing the second time around. "That's really cool, I still have no idea how magic works."

OOC: (will wait for Pagan Yanik's response, now.)

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:13 pm
User Image

Torren
Musician
"How do I express myself?"

User Image
Alguna
Scavenger
"I'd like some time alone, please"

[Marr's Pass, ocean reef area]

Torren's tail began to morph. "Holy Poseidon, this is incredible!" It was slightly uncomfortable because his new feet were touching the rough ocean floor, although it was only two feet deep so he was sitting in shallow water.

Meanwhile, the spell hit Alguna as well even though he was trying to stay out of range. Curses! He briefly thought of asking one of the humans to turn him back, but after a minute of thinking it through, he decided the best way to get back at that crazy sorcerer was to follow him on land. He came out from his hiding spot and pushed himself up against the rock. "That was some pretty shoddy magic, you should really be more careful!"

OOC: if you're thinking of something to post, Nim and Axel's response is good

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:17 pm
User Image
Kendall
Ventus & Aqua's Little Sister
"Do you think human legs would work for me?"

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Kendall felt the human's magic surround her tail as it tingled her, she moaned as her tail and fins split apart then formed a pair of human legs and feet then moaned again as the bones formed, her scales turned to skin until it disappeared completely. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young woman was sitting on the shore.
Kendall sat up straight then gasped in amazement at what she saw, her new human legs and feet. As Kendall is raising her legs up from the water, she gasped again then grew more and more excited. At the end of her new legs, there were small, lovely, and very cute by human standards, real female human barefeet, including All ten toes, heels, arches, and all. Wiggling all ten of her new toes, she gasped again & then laughed about how cute they were. Kendall's feelings were beyond feelings. Unaware that she was sitting in the water naked.
They're beautiful. I have legs! I can't believe it! I'm human! Kendall chimed as she tried to stand up but yelped as she fell back into the water.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:52 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

[Artisans Republic to Marr's Pass]
Dipika, that's amazing to see Torren become human. Axel said to Dipika.

Lerozon, your magic is really wonderful. Nim said to Lerozon

Ultrabord

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:32 am
Doryu
Dragon Sage/Headmaster of the magic Academe
"Even a whispered spell can travel for miles"

Doryu kept a close eye on what Lerozon was doing and once the spell had run its course he let out a little laugh."Nicely done but next time you may want to real in you're power a little."He says pointing to the mer-man that was hiding."Oh and Shriou could you be a lad and give our newly legged friends some clothing."Shriou looks over and sees two naked men and naked young girl and runs over."Ya i am on it."He stared with Kendall."Trace on."He says as he holds out a hand and after a moment a simple swimsuit formed around her covering her up and then he turned to Torren and Alguna doing the same but they got swimming trunks."Can't have you lot running around naked now can we."He says with a little laugh before looking at Lerozon."Nice work tho I wish my magic could do this kind of stuff."He says with a smile.

Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:54 am
User Image
Kendall

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Kendall giggled as Shirou cast his trace spell on her and the next thing she knew she went from being a mermaid to newly human girl who was naked and now a newly human girl wearing a bikini.
Aw... Thank you, Shirou. That's very kind of you. How did you do that & what's this? Blue is my kind of color, you know. Kendall said kindly as she looked at the bikini she was wearing, these human clothes were new to her then giggled.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:03 am
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

Lerozon nodded at Doryu's advice. "Yes, I should probably transform one person at a time, I've accidentally set fire to someone's pub before while trying to light the fireplace- that took a while to pay off, they made me work as a waiter and janitor." He noticed another transformed merman- a guy with brown hair and olive-green eyes- glaring at him from behind a rock. "Sorry about that, it was totally my fault..."

Dipika approached Kendall and Torren. "Would you like some help? I'm a dancer, so hopefully I can help you learn how to walk on human legs."

OOC: (now to post le merman-humans)

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:16 am
User Image

Torren
Musician
"How do I express myself?"

User Image
Alguna
Scavenger
"I'd like some time alone, please"

[Marr's Pass, ocean reef area]

Torren blushed when he saw Kendall splashing around- it was cute. He was definitely embarrassed that he had exposed human parts (merman tails conceal that sort of thing better.) "Thank you for the clothes, Shirou." He had been wondering how he would get human clothes on, but the magic seemed to solve that issue as well. "And thank you, Dipika and Lerozon." He accepted some help and started shakily crawling and standing.

"An apology doesn't fix it, but I'm sure now that you will be responsible for showing me around your human cities, you can make up for it. Thank you for the clothing, flame-head-" ("His name is Shirou," Lerozon interjected.) "Thank you Shirou. I suppose it's good you have magic too. The more crazy magic, the easier it is to fix things." He climbed out of the water and started crawling until he reached the humans.

OOC: might be good to make sure any individual person doesn't post more than once or twice before both other people have posted to make sure there's no accidental extra posting in future

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:47 am
Doryu
Dragon Sage/Headmaster of the magic Academe
"Even a whispered spell can travel for miles"

Doryu nods."I can see that,you have a lot of magic but you seem to lack focus but it's nice to see you trying to improve you're self."He says to Lerozon. Shriou smiles to at Kendall."Will I was roughly going off you're tail color and I though blue would look good on ya.My magic can make items and weapons but,when I link it with my trace magic I can make clothing but it requires me to to scan you're body."He says before adding."You will never find a bikini that will fit better because its fitted to you're body."He says as Dpika comes over to them and he looked around."Hey Doryu can ya remove the trash that I managed to put in a pile over there."He says pointing and Doryu nods."Ok."He says walking towards the large pile of trash and holds out a hand and spoke."ixen kepesk(Fire storm) and as he did a magic circle forms under the trash and fire twister formed form it,it only lasted a moment or so but once it was gone,the trash was also gone.He then turned to the group and spoke again."Don't worry that trash was all useless and not reusable."He says rejoining them.

OOC: (It works for me but you and Cryst are the only two with more then two charioteers so you both need to post twice,and yes the language I used was Draconic I will only use it for spells or if he is talking to other dragons.)

Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:56 am
User Image
Kendall

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Kendall laughed for being cute.
Its so beautiful & so are my new human legs and feet too! Kendall chimed toward Shirou then spoke to Dipika. Sure, Dipika. That would be lovely. Kendall said as she accepted Dipika's help to stand and walk on human legs.

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:18 am
User Image
Triton

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That's a nice glowing orb following you, Eilonwy. What is it? Am I making you blush? Triton said to Eilonwy as he followed her lead until he was used to standing and walking on human legs. Triton blushed a little toward Eilonwy.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:13 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

Lerozon nodded at Doryu's advice. "Thanks, Doryu. Of course I'm still learning and practicing my magic. And thank you for helping, now I don't have to make a whole bonfire for the trash!" He then turned to Alguna. "Okay, I'll show you around Marr's Pass, Tipa and later Artisans Republic where I'm from. We'll have to bring the recyclable stuff somewhere- the metal will go to a blacksmith, the glass will go to a glass worker."

Dipika helped Kendall walk along, and since the transformed mermaid was eager to learn, it was nice to see her pick up walking fairly quickly. "I'll help you while we walk to Tipa Castle, they have baths, a dining hall and lodging there if you would like to stay there. We had dinner there yesterday."

OOC: bit hard to improve "you are self" by the way (you're = you are, rather than yourself)

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out