Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, I know where you're going there about the land not really belonging to the Elven government, but we're in the modern times and a lot of the old is replaced with the new. But if that day ever comes, I'll back you up kid." Charlotte says as she walked up to Syn to give him a good ol pat on the back with a smile. Pam broke hug but didn't really let go as she happy cried still and chuckled when Char offered to help Syn against any government official that might decide to take the farm away from Syn if he doesn't have the deed once they come. "Hey if anything, I can keep those government snakes away and buy you some time to find the deed." Pam joked wiping a tear off and standing up straight. Everyone chuckled and remarked on that as they'd stand up for Syn as well.

"Come on Mr. CEO, I know you got some connections to help Syn out." Avery teased Jacobs who just snickered at that, "Well I dunno, you know it'll be real hard dealing with the Elves and their policies." Jacob states as he crossed his arms, but seeing as how his wife would stand by Syn's side, he shrugged his shoulder and looked at Syn with a nod, "Count me in, but I outta think you should clean that place up a bit to make it at least presentable and show that you're at least willing to oversee the farm. It'll even let them know that it'll be good hands with both you and Pam there." Jacob raised his glass to Syn. "Hehe, alright well let's feast everyone and afterwards we can start opening presents, be thankful for the days we've been around and be thankful for those we know and may know in the future. Alright enough of my yapping let's eat." Avery preached and raised his glass to Syn as everyone did the same. "You've got a long road ahead of you Syn, hopefully being around us monkeys, you'll become a great person one day." Avery says and everyone around agreed.

With all the heartwarming moment still lingering yet passed, everyone started eating breakfast and started idle chatter.

Morgan was having a few pancakes and French toasts with some bacon and eggs. Looking at Syn, Morgan couldn't help but smile at how much has changed from meeting Syn, things would've been much different if things were different, but looking around and seeing the smiles and friendly faces, he wouldn't want to change anything in the past.

Ooc: hehe yeah that'd be interesting, like nobody ever figured about cleaning up the place and out of nowhere they find the deed just laying around someplace and the old couple who owned the farm forget that they left it there. I like how I forget that Pam is a Manticore rather than a chimera... Ugh and a Manticore looks way better than a chimera.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:55 am
Syn smiled and thanked everyone for thier support and that he would definitely take Jacob's advice. He had planned to clean up the place anyway before he moved it. There would be a lot of dusting involved, that he knew for a fact. Syn raised his mug with the rest of tje group quite happy that he came here. He nodded along to Avery's speech before they all started to eat, with he himself eating a plate of French toast, eggs and a few slices of bacon as he didn't really need a lot and got full easily. He would never tho if jt he would be spending Christmas here with a bunch of people he barely knew but he decided that he would give this up for the world and knes he was going to love living here. And if he got to spend more time with Morgan, then that was a bonus. A very nice bonus if he was being honest with himself. He couldn't wait for the others to open thier presents later.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:25 am

As everyone finished up with their meal, the kids are at it again and this time they're full of energy to burn, though as Avery and Gerry finished theirs, they'll be washing the dishes while everyone else huddles up in the living room where all the presents are kept, Morgan took his time with his meal, Dale was about to finished his as he took the last bite and brought the plate over to the kitchen where Avery and Gerry have already started washing the griddle and pans, but instead of heading off to the living room, Dale wanted to play some tunes on the old piano that was sitting off to the side in the dinning room. Ana and Jacobs didn't mind as they look chill as ever.

Pam, Yui, and Charlotte were busy chatting about other things. Felin turned her head towards Syn after her second stack of pancakes, "Y'know, you've become quite known at the precinct." Felin talked about Syn's reputation at the station Morgan works at, "Although the way they described you doesn't do you justice, but I suppose they didn't wanna talk bad about you since you're practically a buddy of Morgan. I know folks back at the station wouldn't wanna mess with you for that. But I gotta say, you're way more adorable than on the news." Felin giggled resting her chin on her hand. "So, you two really seeing each other or is it just the girls back at the precinct who imagined what's going on between you two." Morgan nearly spat his drink out when Felin said that as he coughed a bit trying to catch his breath. Ana and Jacob only chuckled not wanting to spill their meal, this also caught the girls attention as they peeked over. Somehow the attention Morgan and Syn got, well Morgan didn't know how to answer as he distracted himself with his breakfast.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:25 am

Syn offered to help Avery and Gerry do the dishes as it was thenpokite thing to do with him being a guest and all. He noticed Dale head over to an okd piano he never noticed before and relaxed as the said man started playing. It was nice as he helped the two owners of the house. Syn looked over at Felin in surprise. "Am I?" he replied, amusement coloring his voice as he thought about it. Huh. "Um, thank you?" he added to the adorable comment. Syn watched as Morgan almost spat out his drink and he had to fight back a laugh at the look on the detective's face when that question was asked. "Ah. No, we're not seeing each other. We're just friends." he said with a smile at the woman. Though he has thought about it but he knew that it was never going to happen. But hey, he could hope anyway. "The women officers at the precinct, it's thier imagination." He added with a chuckle at the thought of a group of officers sitting around and discussing Morgan's love life.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/alignright]

A spark of curiosity lit Felin's face as she just grinned, "Oh well, you two actually look nice together, but I suppose friends is good enough." she chuckled as she went back to her meal, the other girls could on chuckle nervously at Felin's antics. With Syn's help, the pile of dishes are soon gone and the only ones left are still in use, Ana and her husband brought theirs along as they then headed off to the living room to get things under control since there's almost a storm brewing up. The kids have started their own tiny pillow war although instead of stopping it, Jacob and his wife split off to become commanders of one side to fight against the other. It wasn't long before the Pillow Warfare began after a makeshift fence was placed around the Christmas tree to protect it and the presents from the incoming fluffy projectiles.

The girls finished their meal later on as they brought their plates over to the sink and went to observe the battle that's going on in the living room.

"So do you always bring over cookies to the kids back in the hospital? You sure you wanna move out now, those kids are gonna miss you once you transfer to the hospital here." Avery said as he could imagine the heartbreaking farewell the kids might give Syn once he's finished on his last shift at the hospital in the city. Gerry cupped her cheek as she could also picture the moment. "Well I'm sure you have your own reasons for wanting to move, oh hey why don't you and Morgan ride along with me and Gerry, we can bring you over to visit the hospital back in the city and after that we can go visit Baba Yaga's house." Avery said and the sound of a fork dropping on a dinner plate can be heard as Morgan was the only one eating. "Yes I know Baba Yaga too okay, I'm the one who got Baba to get Wolfy as a helper." Avery said in a mock tone as Morgan stood up straight. "Oh I suppose I should've told you about her pranks huh." Avery laughed and Morgan should've known that his little brother had some connections with a few people in this region.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Syn just stared at her for a few seconds before deciding not to even ask what she meant by that. He knee from experience not to fall for those type of questions as you'll only end up embarrassed in the end trying to answer them. Syn turned to Avery when he asked him that question. "Hmm. Yeah. All the time" he started after a second as he opted to watch the pillow war from his spot in the kitchen, smiling at the chaos. "And I won't be far as I'll visit them on my days off. I'm still volunteering there instead of working there, so it'll be fine." He added after a second of watching the battle. He blinked at Gerry's offer before nodding his head. "Sure. That sounds like a plan." he replied with a smile at Gerry as he went back to the pillow fight. Syn turned his head back to look at Morgan and couldn't help but laugh softly at him. Somehow it didn't surprise him that Avery knew Baba Yaga. Not at all. He probably knew some others as well but he decided not to ask as the pillow fight continued.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:25 am

It would've helped if Morgan knew back then, but seeing as how how he can't change the past, he sighs in his misfortune and just shakes his head at his little brother. Finishing his meal, Morgan brought up his plate for Syn and the others to wash before heading off to the living room to find a place to sit.

With Everyone finished with breakfast, Avery and Gerry finished up with the dishes rather quickly thanks to Syn's assistance. Ushering him into the kitchen, Avery got Dale off the piano and into the living room while Gerry walked with Syn to find a place to sit. Everyone's inside the living room now although the pillow warfare was just about to finished until Charlotte had to come in to urge an armistice between Jacob's lil army and Ana's coup. With laughter soon follow and Ana locking hands with her husband, the family of 14 sat in one area as Avery stood in front of the tree and gestures at Gerry to stand beside him in a rather childish way earning a few giggles from the children. With her by his side, Avery gathers what he's going to say after looking at all the friendly faces in the room and nods. "Alright, it won't be long until year is over and we're ever so thankful for everyone who's come here today to celebrate Christmas under one roof even though you guys didn't have to. I'd also like to thank Syn for becoming the Christmas miracle that this town may never know, but I know that once people start seeing Meadow Glade farm become prosperous just as before when Hugh and loving wife, May. I'm sure that those two will be watching over Syn and help him live out his life. And to the deputy who had to deal with our antics, I thank you personally even though I can be just as unbearable as Pam and without you running this town as deputy, well I dunno what to say." everyone laughed and so did Charlotte, "Just be glad I didn't toss you in jail the first time." she retort as everyone belly laughed at Avery's reaction as he just mouthed out "thank you" like an innocent troublemaker.

"Alright, everyone what are we waiting for, let's open up our presents." A final thanks after that as Avery and Gerry started handing out presents to the recipient with a bit of humor and family comedy as well as fun interactions whenever there's presents for the kids. It took a while for everyone to get their presents due to the sheer number of individual wrapped boxes, but it was entertaining nonetheless and once everyone got their gifts, everyone started opening theirs.

Morgan looked at Syn with a bit of a nervous smile, "Well I hope you like your present." holding his as his attention was taken when the kids cheered in a bubbly manner from opening their gifts.

Ooc: Meh not really sure what Morgan would've gotten for Syn, but I think it can relate to the farm or what Syn likes.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:33 pm
Syn walked with Gerry, managing to find a space on the floor by Morgan. He didn't mind sitting on the floor as he leaned back against the couch, watching everyone come into the living room. He shook his head at Avery's childish antics but a smile bloomed on his face regardless. Syn couldn't help but blush at the praise and being called a miracle. He hadn't done anything special and thought he was doing the right thing as the farm meant something to these people and if he could help them keep that piece then he would happily do it all over again. He just looked on in amusement and felt that there was a story behind Charlotte's words and made an mental note to get the story behind that someday. He turned to Morgan when he held out a present for him, blinking in surprise but accepting it. He opened it and found a pretty charm bracelet with three flowers, and three pawlrints. "Ooh! I love it." He squealed happily before shoving a couple of presents at Morgan. "Here. I got you and Bell something too." He added with a smile, as he set the box down beside him. For Avery he had gotten a journal to write his observations in on any creature he came across and he had made it so it never filled up. Which meant that Avery could keep writing in it and not worry about filling it as the book would produce more pages of he needed them. For Gerry, he had gotten her a book on rare plants and herbs that he knew would help her. For Bell, she had gotten a collar with her name engraved into it as well as Morgan's name to let everyone know who she belonged to. And for Morgan, he got him a new coat as well as a scarf to go with it.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:22 am

Morgan handed Gerry and Avery their gifts and smiled as he puts the collar on Bell, with a meow of approval, he lets her roam around as a few of Ana's kids were playing with her and using a kid's grooming set. "Aw thanks Syn this book is awesome." Avery said as he held it up like a little kid who got a new toy, Gerry controlled that by having him sit down next to her though she nodded at Syn as thanks for the fine book he got for her. Morgan also thanked Syn though in a hushed tone before Avery came over with the gifts he and Gerry got for Syn.

"Hope you like em Syn. Got these while we were out yesterday." Avery smiled after handing them to Syn, one was rather large and cylindrical while the other was a small box. The large gift was a cloth with a tribal pattern surrounding a single flower in a harmonious flow and the box had a bracelet with a single rare earth stone. "We got this from a friend who came here from Polynesia, he just opened a store not too far in the city, I actually wanted to get you a hook sword but Gerry didn't want me to - Ah!" Gerry smacked Avery on the back of the head and making a pouty face at him though she knew he was just joking as he made himself look huggable which worked as Gerry didn't pout anymore. "Ah the flower is a plumeria and symbolizes spring, Gerry's the one who bought it, though the bracelet, it kinda stands out and reminds me of you, it's a rare form of emerald though it's light pink." Avery says though he then looked at Morgan who seems to be blushing for some reason. "You okay Morgan?" Avery wondered but Morgan shook his head as if it's nothing.

Ooc: Aww those gifts sound wonderful and the one Morgan got for Syn is adorable, darn me and my writers block.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 am
Syn watched with a smile at Bell, who loved her new collar. Yep. She was a little diva indeed. "You're welcome. I knew you could use something like it in your research." he replied with another smile at both Avery and Gerry, retunging the nod at the fox. He looked over to Morgan, patting his arm gently as the other man thanked him. "No problem, mio amico." he said bright smile at the other before accepting his other presents from Avery and Gerry. "Oh! I love them. Thank you!" He replied happily as he carefully folded up the cloth and placed it back in it's box. It would make a nice blanket, that was for sure. Maybe he would use it when he moved into the the farm. He took a closer look at the bracelet and couldn't help but be impressed by it. Also, he could feel some residue magic within the stone but it was nothing serious. "What would I do with a hooked sword?" he asked, amusement coloring his voice as he shook his head at the thought. He was never good with sharp weapons. He would probably hurt himself and those around him if he tried. He thanked the two again as well as Morgan for the gift before.placing both bracelets on. One on each wrist so it would be equal. The one Morgan gave him would go on his right, the other from Avery and Gerry his left.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Welcome. I understand. It's cool.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Everyone have already opened their presents by now and seem preoccupied in their happiness and thanking the ones who gave it to them, including Santa who seems to be responsible for almost all the gifts. "Hehe, would be awesome if I did knew Santa huh kids?" Avery chirped as the kids giggled mischievously. The kids continued to play with their new toys while the adults reminisce in old times and chat among one another. Seeing everyone enjoying their time, Gerry's ear perked up at the clock as she gets Syn's attention, Avery noticed as he checks the time, "Oh yeah, hey Syn Gerry wonders if you wanna start baking now." Avery remarked having heard their previous conversation when Syn wanted to borrow the kitchen.

Morgan folded the new coat Syn got him as well as the scarf when he heard Avery, on the other hand he noticed someone else coming into the living room as she rubbed her eyes. It's Wolfy as she looked like she just woken up, "There you are roomie, I was wondering when you'd come down." Felin piqued as Wolfy just waved at everyone who saw her. "There should be leftovers on the table, but come and get your presents." Felin said while her roommate nods as she sat beside Felin. With Baba Yaga's caretaker here, Avery remembered something as he tosses a pillow at Morgan who catches it. "Bro can you help me carry some of Baba's gifts into the truck?" Avery asked, having bought something for Baba herself, it must've been something that isn't light if he asked the detective for assistance. "Alright, I'll help." Morgan replied as he and Avery stood up and headed outside.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Syn blinked before looking at thr clock and nodded. "Yeah. We better get started if I want to be finished by the time we leave." He replied after a second before carefully pushing away his present of the cloth he had gotten under the tree. He would get it later. He nodded to Wolfy, smiling at her briefly before standing up of the floor, brushing off his sweater as he did so. "Okay, then. Let's head to the kitchen then." He added, gesturing to Gerry so they could go together and get started. He had even brought his cookie cutters.with him to make sure that the cookies would turn out right. The last time, he forgot them and the cookies ended up all weird- looking. Not that the kids or the staff had minded but he had been embarrassed about it. He then remembered he had forgotten to get Baba and Wolfy presents. Well, maybe they's be okay with homemade cookies. At least, he hoped so. He still had the little pin the witch had given him, he used it as a keychain for his phone. And with that thought, he headed into the kitchen.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:24 am

As Gerry walks into the kitchen with Syn, Avery and Morgan begun moving whatever was about to be gifted to Baba Yaga, along the way the two adopted brothers chat between one another, sometimes Avery poking fun before Morgan quipping his little brother, to idle chatter about random stuff that only those two would often talk about. While in the kitchen, Gerry prepares the oven for use before getting how many cookies Syn planned on baking, getting enough trays and after spraying them and lining them with parchment paper, Gerry would put on a pair of gloves to protect her fur from the flour and sticky cookie dough as she followed Syn's recipe. She giggled a bit when something brushed up against her leg as she look down to see a well pampered Bell coming along with her curiosity before climbing up onto the counter top to see what the two are doing.

Ooc: Well she always wears a visor of sort and that's the basic look.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 am
"I think two dozen should be enough." Syn said after a minute of thinking about it. There weren't that many children in the child ward but he them cookies. And he knew that the parents and well as soke of the staff would want some too. They weren't shy about it either. He would wake sime for Baba Yaga as well since he had forgotten to get her and Wolfy something. He just hoped she liked gingerbread cookies. He also decided to make a mix of chocolate chip, sugar and gingerbread so there would some to choose from. He was glad th at Gerry was here to help him as usually he did this by himself and boy was it a chore, not that he minded but still. He made sure he had an apron as he didn't want to mess up his clothes and got the supplies he needs. He chuckled when hr saw Bell climb on the countertop in curiosity and he just patted her on thr head in amusement and told her to stay out of the way as he didn't want her to get messy or stick in the dough.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Got it.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:44 pm

When Syn wanted to make a few other types of cookie, Gerry helped him out with the chocolate chip and sugar cookie dough. Afterwards while everything chills in the fridge, Gerry began making some puff pastries and went for a tart dessert for Baba. Chopping up some pears after peeling the skin off and cooking it in some sugar to make a filling, she started shaping the pastry and later adding the filling, off they go into the oven to bake for a good amount of time before they put the cookies in. Once the pastries have done baking, in goes the gingerbread and gingerbread men and afterwards the chocolate chip cookies.

While the chocolate chips bake, Gerry helped Syn ice the gingerbread cookies and a few hard candies and jelly to decorate them. Before she made the icing though, Gerry giggled when she sees the curious little kitten sniffing the gingerbread men and pawing them a little as she wonders what they are.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games