Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:36 pm
Hiei laid there face down listening to the girl before he moved his free hand under his body and ripped right as hard as he could, dislocating his own shoulder enough to get free from Nekos grip. Once free from being pinned he flipped back and moved his hand to his shoulder and forced it back into place and ran toward her again and this time grabbed the front of her clothing and pulled her close for a hard punch to the gut, in a upper cut like fashion. " I was your boss not Mukuro. So why the ******** would you listen to her?" He said and pulled her back in for another hard uppercut to her gut. He had noted the pain she had been in on her arm so made that a note. " We also had an agreement and you walked out on that. Is this a common trait of yours?"

He shifted and kept her in that hold close to him. But not super close and he hissed at her. " Being a bodyguard is new. I never expected you to be the best in the world right off the back. It doesn't help that I'm the most wanted dead demon in all of the worlds in and out of crown. So don't take this hard. Being my bodyguard wasn't suppose to be easy. You just have to keep me alive and that's what you did." He said and finally shoved her back with full force and stood there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:33 pm
Neko moved back as he flipped up she aimed to catch his hand, thinking he was trying to punch her, not grab her shirt. She coughed, being caught off guard by the first punch. She moved, keeping her arms pulled in for the second punch. She wasnt thinking clearly, between fighting with Hiei and replaying the events from Ables clinic in her head. All the other times she screwed up. She grit hed teeth at the second punch, hearing his comment about her walking out. Now she was just beyond pissed.

Anger lit behind her eyes as she stared at him. "Your just pissed off you cant get your jollies from me whenever you want anymore." She spat. She slid a as she was thrown back, heels digging in and giving her a point to push off from as she ran at him and spun on her heel to kick at his head. Pressed her hands together to create a shadow, putting her demon energy into to keep it from disappearing. Dropping it to the ground she sent a spike toward his leg. "I seem to be better at killing people then keeping them alive." She said, quoting Abel and hating it instantly  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:04 pm
" It's funny, because it wasn't the sex I miss. It's the fact I had someone who knew me well enough without knowing me around." He gritted through his own teeth. " You cleaned me up without even meaning to and then because of Mukuro you left? I didn't think you took orders." He said.

Hiei took every hit she dished out, even the sike through his leg. He twisted sharply and grabbed her and slammed her down hard this time as hard as he could and drew back another hard punch to her face before going to fling her into the wall of flames. Fine she wanted to duke it out then he was ready as well. " If I win. You need to suck up your pride and come back to work. I don't have any guards. I've already have gotten Kazuhiro's job back. I need you back there as well." He said.

He shifted walking back toward her to pick her up again and pulled her close. " That's why I need you as a bodyguard. You kill the people that need to be dead and keep those who need to live alive. If it wasn't for you and Kazu. I'd be dead and missing more organs." Hiei had a few things missing, nothing serious but Able did take his pick up the meal. He even had a large wound that was still healing from his shoulder to neck from Able's snack.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:49 pm
The impact on the ground made her shoulder scream, the bone that wasnt healed yet cracking. She grit hed teeth, refusing to yell, she growled though, sharp teeth bared as she stared up at Hiei. She rolled her head out of the way of the punch before she was thrown. She landed, claws digging into the dirt as she slid back toward the wall, stopping just short of getting singed on the flames. She moved to stand, hand on her hip as she heard him out

She didnt resist as he grabbed her up again, holding his gaze. It drifted slightly,though, seeing the chunk missing. Her eyes narrowed, ears flicking back in annoyance. Though not at him. With a sigh she briefly dissolved her shirt so he had nothing to grab hold of, very briefly flashing both him and the crowd. Stepping to the side, top reformed, she moved tap his shoulder with the back of her fist lightly. "You better ******** win then. Cause I'm not holding back from here on out." She walked back to the middle of the ring, her appearance shifting back to her normal short choppy hair. She kept the clothes though.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 pm
Hiei laughed, this went from them bitching at each other to them actually having a playful spar. As he walked around in his side of the pit he shook his head and hands getting his mind back in this game.

He moved ripping his shirt off and got into his stance for fighting and it was easy to tell he was going to use a mix of his own murder style and also The style he had made for Tear. His body was still healing with the stitches from Kazu and Isuna, his gut red from the wound and his side ripped to shred but he was still here. He moved dropping semi low and moved his hands out ready to fight. "Get ready to start work early. All day meetings." He said and waited for her to make the first move. He moved his back foot just enough which caused the flames to turn black around them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:18 pm
Neko stood a little ways a way, her stance completely different from before. She was much more relaxed, hands on her hips. She laughed a bit, leaning forward slightly and tilting her head up to look at Hiei as the flames went black. "You know, there are always shadows available. Youd have to light this place all over, the cieling, the walls....the ground." She grinned pointing at the floor. Quickly flipping her hand over to point up, the shadows under Hieies feet would shoot upwards, hopefully sending him flying upwards.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:27 pm
The fire demon was sure he had the area well lite but the sneaky Shadow trick left him flying in the air, moving he spun in air much like a cat and landed crouched down and touched his side lightly before standing back up. " I apparently didn't make the room bright enough. " He said and held his hand up which caused the flames to grow bright and bigger. He shifted and hit the ground lightly with his foot and was gone.

After image after image around the arena before he came up in front of Neko, stopped short for a punch and dropped swinging his leg to take her down that way. During this his phone was screaming with rings but he was ignoring it. It wasn't like he was trying hard, he was having fun he was enjoying this spar and ever minute of it.

Mukuro stood in the medical room staring at Kazu who was in the Tear gear doing work. " Hiei's gone, Went for a walk. He requested this. Couldn't say no to my king." Kazu said with a smirk and held up a note. " This is for you as well from him." He moved and leaned over toward Isuna. " Alright this is all done. Give me those sheets next.." Kazu said helping isuna.

Akuro was downstairs doing the cell check, at this point there was over twenty people in the cells for trial which were coming up. He walked down the line and sighed seeing two more dead guards outside of Able's cell thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Neko watched, giving a whistle once he landed. "Stuck the landing, nice." She grinned, moving back a step as he went to punch her, then used his arm to support her weight as she flipped up and over him in one fluid motion, avoiding the kick. She landed behind him and spun to kick at his side.

She jumped back to avoid a counter attack and crouched before darting forward, throw a punch up at Hieis jaw, moving her other hand to grab his shirt in an attempt to flip him onto the ground

"Here ya go." Isuna moved, handing a few more files to Kazu. She sat on the other side of the desk and filling out paperwork. She turned and handed a stack of finished files to Mukuro. "Heres those files you wanted. Theres also an invoice for the stock I still need" she smiled, though there was an obvious sense of murder behind it.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:57 pm
The fire demon chuckled and felt the hit to his side. He flinched only slightly from the woman getting his wound but shook his off. He felt the punch to is jaw and he felt a crack but twisted his head back and moved grabbing her hand and then her shoulder and deflected the block before pulling her down into his knee to get her hard. Each move he had a small smile on his face, hidden from view. But this was enjoyable.

" You are quick on your feet." He noted with a chuckle. As he moved pulling her again into his knee he stopped halfway and turned so his back was into her chest and went to grab her arm and twisted it to flip her over him. With that he was hoping to pine her to the ground.

Mukuro growled looking at the letter from Hiei and crumpled it before looking at Isuna's work and grabbed that and turned to leave before Akuro came running in. " Kazy phone Hiei now. Able's gone. Half the prinsoners are gone and or slaughtered and all the knights downstairs dead." The Vampire said breathing heavy, all that blood was hard for him to control himself.

" Isuna feed him before he drops into a frenzy" Kazu said keeping his level head as he pulled out his phone and instead of phoning Hiei called Neko. He knew for one he had a special tone and it was serious if he was calling.

Mukuro moved looking around and twisted. " Get him back to the castle, his on house arrest till we re locate Able."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:28 pm
Neko twisted, taking the knee to her side, rather than her stomach. She moved her free hand, wrapping it under and around his arm, and pulling him down with her. She winced, laughing a bit and smiling a little, albeit in a bit of pain. "Alright fine, I yield." She grinned, leaning her back a moment before looking up at Hiei, breathing heavy while still pinned under him. She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped, hearing her phone go off. She moved quickly, hooking Hies leg with her own and flipping him over effortlessly so she was on top of him. She pulled her phone out. "Kazu, what's up?"

Isuna went and grabbed a blood pack, coming back and handing it to Akuro. "Do we know how he got out, or anything?" She asked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:35 pm
"Good, Don't be late for work. Idiot." Hiei said when he had her pinned but when he was flipped he shifted looking at her and glanced to the side not liking the contact in public where people could see them like this. He moved getting out from under her and stood up going for his shirt.

Kazu shifted a little holding the phone. " Hand the phone to Hiei. Able got out and we are pretty sure his coming for him. All six knights are dead and half the prisoners downstairs are dead the other are gone with him." Kazu explained and stood up pulling on the Tear mask to be a decoy and heading toward the door. " I'm going outside to decoy." Kazu said to the group in the room and less to Neko.

Akuro shook his head. " Maybe grabbed the keys from one of the knigts. Who knows." Akuro said with a sigh and moved biting intothe package and draining one pretty fast and took another deep breath. " ********, His such a slippery b*****d."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:57 pm
Neko moved to stand once Hiei started looking uncomfortable. She listened to a moment, her expression dropping to one of concern. "He what? s**t!" She moved, jogging over to Hiei. "Yeah, we kind of beat the crap out of each other, so I'll port us back to the castle. Heres Hiei." She moved, handing the phone to Hiei. "Able escaped." She summarized. She looked up at the crowd, not giving a shot what they saw at this point. Just to castle workers sparring for the most part.

Isuna sighed, going to see what supplies were left. Shed gotten restocking done, but she still hadn't sat down to remake things like her salve and blood stopper. She rolled her sleeves, grabbing the ingredients from a shelf and setting a pot of water to boil so she could get to work. "Akuro, grab another blood pack of you need it." She pointed to the chiller.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:05 pm
Hiei shifted taking the phone and held it to his ear talking before he closed it and handed it back to Neko and looked toward the owner of the fights and he waved his hands at the fire died down in the room. " Taku, We are done. Work calls." The fire demon said and turned to look at Neko waiting for her to port them out of here.

Once at the Castle, Hiei looked around the office and grabbed his Tear long sleeve shirt and tunic and his spare mask. " Come on, If Kazu Decoying will make this even more fun for Able." Hiei said walking toward the door with his gear on. The only thing he had was the stone that hide his demon powers. Kazu had his time necklace...

The vampire moved grabbing to packs and bit into them, drinking them as he went and he turned a little. " I'm following Kazu. I don't want him decoying with out a body guard." Akuro said going to follow the silver bat who hide in his Tear outfit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:21 pm
She had them back at the castle once he was ready. She moved quickly, crossing the room and heading into the hall. She opted to walk this time, using her shadows instead to repair the damage from the fight. "He was down in the medical room" she explained, walking with Hiei toward Isunas office.

Isuna turned and nodded. "Both of you becareful, do we know if Able is still in the castle? She asked, hoping to catch them before they left.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:33 pm
Hiei moved walking down the hallway and ditched into Isuna's office and looked around. " Where did Kazu go?" Hiei asked in his Tear uniform. He shifted walking toward the shelf and grabbed the last of Isuna's salve to stop the bleeding from his side and he rolled his shirt up putting it on before walking toward the door.

Akuro moved walked with Kazu who was well in the other Tear outfit. Kazu was seriously trying to bring out Able the best he could. He moved heading down the stairs and heading toward the door before he come to a stop hearing a laugh and spun around. " Tear" Akuro said and grabbed his hand pulling him back. " Let's re group with the others before we do anything."

Able stood in the shadows staring at them and moved walking along them as he thought of his plan. He had his new friends scattered through out the castle lower levels.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games