Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YASEI

Yasei got started on mixing the drink. Tenshi! Got it! As the young man suggested she go home, she almost stumbled. ”Close up? Are you crazy?! We just opened!” Yasei gestured to the empty cafe, ”And I’m the only one here to run the cafe-” Just then, Yasei felt a cough coming on, but there was no way she was going to prove Tenshi’s point!
She held her breath, hoping the need to cough would subside. Almost immediately, she felt a tickle in her throat and her chest ache. It was similar to when her curse took effect. Oh God! Oh no! That was a terrible idea! Abort! Abort! ABORT!! When Yasei tried to cough, it was difficult to open her mouth, and she choked on air - or lack thereof - silently for a second. Yasei turned away from the coffee machine and coughed into her arm. No one had told her that holding in a cough would create a damned vacuum in her mouth! Okay. Never doing that again!
She didn’t dare look back at Tenshi as she finished making his order. Anyone in his situation was bound to look like the cat that ate the canary. “Nothing to worry about!!” She rasped, waving a hand in his direction. Smooth. Real smooth.

Mood:
Outfit:

OOC:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Mood: Calm a bit concerned about the Kona waitress...
With: Yasei
Song of the Hour: The Day When I Call Your Name-Honeyworks
Outfit: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Occ: Hey! Do you think that Tenshi and Yasei could be friends?

Tenshi raised an eyebrow at her outburst. "That may be but you should at least get that cough checked out. It doesn't sound pleasant." He replied as he waited for his drink to be completed. "Oh, before I forget, could I have like four of your cinnamon buns or don't you have any?" he added after a minute, hoping that he didn't make her condition worse by asking for something extra. He gave Yasei a flat look when she coughed into her arm. "I seriously doubt that, Miss. I really think you should go home or at least get some lemon tea in you. That would help with your cough a little." he added after a pause.

Yasei Jihi

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:02 pm
YASEI

Yasei pouted at his suggestion that she go to the doctor. She definitely couldn’t do that but, more importantly, she didn’t want to! As the iced mocha was almost done, Tenshi asked for four cinnamon buns. “We have ‘em.” Yasei confirmed. ”Four?” She glanced at the clock. It was awfully early for sweets, but rules were meant to be broken! Yasei gave a raspy chuckle, ”My kinda guy! That’ll bring your total to $8.85.”

Yasei ignored his advice at first. She wished she could just tell him that her cold wasn’t too serious. That she’d drink tea later. That he didn’t need to worry about her. No one needs to worry about her. She’s an adult. She can handle a cold. She can handle a cafe. She can handle living alone. She can handle a curse. She can sure as hell handle herself!
But she couldn’t say any of that, so she just bagged the cinnamon buns he ordered and shoveled ice into his drink. “Maybe during break.” she conceded with a defeated smile as she presented the drink and bag next to each other on the counter.

As she looked up at Tenshi, she remembered what Ryan had told her last night about Karmala and wondered what Tenshi’s curse was. He seems nice enough… he doesn’t deserve to be cursed. Then again, I suppose nobody does. Yasei realized how strange all of this was. The whole town was dealing with this - with their own individual curses. But Yasei found this cursed little town to be happier than the busy, uncursed Durem streets she'd lived on with her aunt.
Everyone was cursed, but everyone still walked around and ordered coffee. The bars were still sparse on Mondays. Yasei herself had even pouted at the common cold without a second thought....

She decided to charge Tenshi just for the coffee. She had no idea what Tenshi dealt with every day, but she figured everyone in this town could do with free cinnamon buns every once in a while.

Company: Tenshi.
Mood: Pensive.
Outfit:

OOC:

Heck yeah!
DragonMistress07

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Occ:

Tenshi reached into pocket to get his wallet, counting out the bills and handing over the money along with a tip for Yasei. "Here you go." He said with a small smile as he handed the money. "Hmm. That's what you say, but I know that you won't but I won't push it as it's none of my business." he replied as he scooped up his order happily. "Here. This is my address and number. You can call Me or visit me anytime if you wanna talk. I mean if you want. You don't have to but it would be nice if i had a friend to chat with once in a while, you know?" he added, placing a piece of paper down on the xpubter before heading for the doors.

Yasei Jihi

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:54 pm
YASEI

Yasei counted the bills and set aside the change as well as the payment for the pastries. She gave Tenshi a playful glare as he called her out on her half-truth. She had no intention of seeing a doctor or going home just yet, but she was sure she could find time to sip some hot tea.

Yasei was a little dumbfounded when Tenshi had written his number and address down for her. Did I… say something or…? She could relate to his sentiment, though. Making friends was so much harder than it was when she was a kid, and that was without curses! And it would be very nice to have more people to talk to about… well, anything really. ”Thanks….” Yasei picked up the scrap of paper, still a bit surprised, and pocketed it.
”Oh! Hey, wait!” She called as the customer turned to leave, ”Your change!” She held up the excess money he’d provided for his order over the counter.

Company: Tenshi.
Mood: Hopeful.
Outfit:

OOC:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 am

Occ:

Tenshi stopped to look back at her with a smile. "Keep it." he replied after a minute. "As a tip for being such a good worker." He added with a small laugh before exiting the cafe with a smile adorning his face. He hoped that Yasei would take him up in his offer as he could do with a friend or two. He took a sip of his latte, thinking how good it was before placing the bag of cinnamon buns and his latte in the basket of his bike before hopping on and taking off, giving Yasei a wave through the window before heading off to explore the rest of the city. [Exit from Cafe]

Yasei Jihi

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm
YASEI

Yasei felt endeared and patronized in equal measure when Tenshi left. She couldn’t accept this much money as a tip. In the end, she decided to put the money she would have charged for the cinnamon buns in the cash register after all. She dropped the intended tip into the tip jar.

Customers came in and out lazily, mostly ordering to-go drinks. Yasei dreaded the customers who wanted to sit down and be served, but she didn’t come in to work just to not do her job. During a lull in customers, Yasei began boiling water in a tea kettle.

She checked her phone. No messages. She could text Ryan and… make sure he got home safe last night? What am I, his mother? She could ask him if he’d found any new information on the citizens of Star Creek… before noon. Yeah. She briefly thought about sending a message to her aunt. Yasei had been avoiding her lately, sending brief responses to her text messages and emails, always careful to be “busy with something important” every time she called. There weren’t many questions about herself that Yasei could answer, unless they were simple yes-or-no inquiries. Even if she could, Yasei definitely wouldn’t want her aunt to know about the curses. If her aunt even believed her, she’d be worried, or maybe even tell her to come back to Durem. She’d be mad if I told her “no”... We’d have a fight. I’d lose, because I can’t explain what’s going on with me. She’d be mad at me and she’d stop calling. I would really be alone out here....

Yasei then remembered that Tenshi had given her his phone number. She added his number and address to her contacts and started typing a text with her name so he could add her number. She looked down at her phone screen for a moment and deleted the text message.
The kettle started whistling and Yasei slid her phone into her pocket before pouring herself a cup with a slice of lemon. She nearly took a sip, but she thought better of it and took out her phone.
She took out her phone and snapped a picture of herself with the cup of tea. Below, she typed:

[ - Yasei Jihi - following Doctor’s orders! - ]

Yasei put her phone away and took a sip of the tea. It definitely helped in soothing her throat, at least for a little while. When more customers started filing in, she set the tea aside and got back to work, feeling better prepared to handle the small lineup.

Company: Customers.
Mood: Optomistic.
Outfit:

OOC:

DragonMistress07

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:18 pm
YASEI

It had proved to be a slow day for customers and Yasei was grateful for it. The hot tea she had earlier helped soothe her throat, but as the day went on, her other cold symptoms began to intensify. She had a splitting headache and her nose was a congested mess.
Luckily, she was still able to clean up the kitchen and coffee machines. But not without a couple of minor burns on her fingers from clumsily touching the hot kettles before they’d cooled down.
Yasei locked up and headed for the nearest bus stop. She was glad she hadn’t taken her bike today. She didn’t trust herself not to run into something in her state.

[EXIT]

Company: No one.
Mood: Relieved.
Outfit: Loose sweater, shorts and white leggings.

OOC:

Yasei Jihi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November22ndWednesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:04 am

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Early morning had arrived all too quickly for this boy. The day before had been busy, at work and at home. He had to come early to work and pull some extra hours, also his coughing didn't want to seem to let up since the other day. His inhaler only partially subdued it, but mostly it kept him awake through the night. It seemed like it was going to be another sunny and warm day, but he wasn't going to take the same chance as he did the other night. This time he wore a light grey sweater over a black loose t-shirt. Shirou walked down the street, his tired eyes scanning the streets, only a few cars on the roads.

He coughed roughly into his arm, taking a moment after to calm down his breathing and entered in through the front cafe doors. Before him stood a small line of people, all waiting for their coffee and breakfasts. From afar, he couldn't tell where Yukina was, but he assumed she would be busy behind the counter. Shirou walked over to the end of the line and waited patiently.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Tch... Those b-------...

Yukina cursed under her breath as she was just done inspecting herself, her physical looks, before heading to her station. What was supposed to be a good stroll for her to fulfill her grocery errand turned out to be a disaster once she headed out of Marge's; just several blocks away from the exit, she ended up being attacked by crooks who wanted to steal everything that she was carrying, and the sword that she was supposed to utilize for the showcase for her visit to Shirou ended up being the weapon of destruction, even having to use her fists. Eventually, the struggle webt on and she eventually won, but not without consequences. There was the slash wound on her face since one of the bad guys wielded a knife, and her knuckles hurt from punching them all with such force. In the end, she had to be checked on by first aid officials of the police force while the criminals were arrested, sent to the emergency room to have the injuries treated, and was advised to go straight back home to recuperate.

Definitely the worst way to end yesterday, but there was nothing she could do about it. Plus, it would be possible that Shirou would show up again in the cafe as compensation for the plan that flopped so bad. And sadly, once her eyes were set onto that man waiting for her at the table, a twinge of guilt lodged into her sternum.

"Oh hey... Sorry if I wasn't able to come into your house. Got messed up by thieves and I have to kick their arses," Yukina apologized, though there was also the expression of bitterness on her face; not to mention that Yasei was still not around in the cafe. Could it be that she had become sick and had to call the manager for her absence? That was her hunch but the actual reason would be different.

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: grumpy as f-, also guilty
Company: Shirou
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:08 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here Profile ◑ Here

After he had sat down at a table, he took out his phone to see if he had any texts from Yukina, but there were none. Sighing, he looked up to see the girl herself walking right towards him and he perked up. Though his smile slowly faded to a frown as soon as Shirou saw the gash on her cheek. Letting her speak, he listened carefully to her apology and explanation. Clearly Yukina was upset about the incident,
but it wasn't her fault at all.
"N-No, it's okay! But wait, what happened? Something about thieves? Are you okay?" he asked her, quickly standing up as he was worried about her condition. The male took a look all over the girl, it seemed like she also had bruises and wounds on her knuckles. Well it seemed she certainly knew how to take care of herself, but she still got hurt from it. "You got medical care right? Why are you at work, shouldn't you be resting?"

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

She pouted and let out a huff, cleaning up her station. "Long story short, they want to steal my stuff once I'm several blocks away of the grocery store, and it was a struggle. But still, I'm alive, though my sister was worried sick once I arrived back home because of the doctor's advice." At Shirou's concern about her health, Yukina sighed, putting the rug away under the counter. "Too late. My co-worker may be absent for today, and I was called in to possibly cover for her. Plus, Hurik is gone, possibly resigning from this job due to personal reasons unknown. In other words, I'm the only barista present for today's shift, which will last for the usual 9 to 5 schedule. I deserve a little raise for steeping in even with this condition."

In fact, it would take more than just the slash cheek and bruised knuckles to back down from the challenge. That's one trait that she learned from her father, to endure the pain, and to overcome the obstacles life has thrown upon her.

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:16 pm
Yasei Jihi

Company:: Yasei
Clothing:: Today's outfit (Day off #1)
Feeling:: Confused/Curious
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400$
Items:: Cellphone, Pocketknife and Car
OOC::
Ryan de Leon

-Enter-

It was an awkward morning but the car ride wasn't that bad. It's been alright with the raido going on and playing a few rock songs from the punk rock station Ryan last had it on, but while he drove them to the Kona Cafe he couldn't help but question Yasie's actions the other day. Was she truly that sick? Was it from a virus, or was it maybe...from a curse? Could someone be given more than one curse? She attacked him (if you can call the surprise pillow an attack) for a reason but why was mysterious. Did she not trust him? If so, he couldn't blame her. After all...he was a damn good liar.

As the song play softly from the speakers he took this moment to see if he could figure out a little more about Yasie and perhaps get an idea of why things played out as they did in her home the other day. "You know, I'm no hag." Ryan said with a small smile as he kept his eyes forward; A silly thing to be called before getting struck by a ninja pillow strike. "I might be kinda serious but if you get me in the right place at the right time you'll see I'm not as dull as I might come off to be. Speaking of which, do you party Yasie? You're not hungover or anything from yesterday, are you?" Maybe she had gotten home after having a few at a bar someplace and that's why she acted the way she did yesterday. It wouldn't have been too far fetched and judging by her make up maybe she'd gone out on a date with a guy who asked her out at work.

Not that it was any of his business but now the young man was actually curious if she did go out on a date with a guy and that's why she prettied herself up today too; In case that same guy comes around and wants to see her again.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:01 am
YASEI

Yasei sat in silence on the way to the cafe. Partially to preserve her scratchy voice and partially because she just didn’t know what to say. Yesterday was weird. Sick days are always weird, but she’d never passed out before. It was a scary experience and she was glad someone she knew had been there but… When did things get so… so weird with us?!
Yasei was willing to spend the car ride in silence enduring the awkwardness, but Ryan spoke up, informing her that he was not a hag. True fact, courtesy of Ryan. She looked at him in confusion but his eyes were on the road.
Yasei had been learning that Ryan was hard to read. She wasn’t sure what he was getting at and the profile of his poker face wasn’t divulging any information. Had she heard him wrong?

Why would I think you’re a ha- oooooh that sounds familiar. She thought, realizing with horror that she’d said something crazy in her fever yesterday. Yasei began to connect the dots. Yesterday, her sleep-starved mind had taken the possibility of Ryan or any other citizen working in league with the witch, and transformed it into a full blown accusation of Ryan being the witch. STELLAR! How else did I make a fool of myself yesterday?! Yasei knew she wasn’t a very agreeable patient when she was sick. But under the influence of a fever, Yasei was a nightmare. This was a factoid she had hoped would stay between herself and her aunt until the end of time. But apparently, it was not meant to be.

Ryan continued on in utter nonsense, attempting to convince her that he was fun…? It made more sense to Yasei when he asked if she was hungover. Could he not tell she was sick? She supposed being hungover was a lot like being sick, albeit with less sneezing and coughing. But Yasei didn’t go to many parties back home. She just wasn’t in that crowd. She only ever drank with her aunt, not accounting for half of a shot of whiskey a couple of days ago.
Personality aside, Yasei was pretty sure she’d fallen asleep for the night well before the sun set yesterday. So what on Earth could she have done that would give Ryan such a skewed perception of her in such a short amount of time?!

”Hungov-? No! I jus-” Yasei stopped, her curse preventing her from explaining. Again. Yasei hastily reached to her side, expecting to grab a purse with a whiteboard in it. But all she had were her keys and an undercharged phone in her pockets. Dammit!
”No.” She answered more firmly.
Yasei tapped a hand on her thigh impatiently. She could explain later. After work. After an ear lashing. After some hot tea and cold medicine. Yasei would go home, charge her phone, get her whiteboard, contact Ryan and explain that she was sick; that any and all actions she’d taken yesterday were irrational and unreliable, and that she was sorry he’d felt the need to stay over when he ought to have gone home.
But right now, Yasei wanted nothing more than to get out of this car and get the day over with.
When Ryan pulled up to the front of the cafe, Yasei unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door. ”Here’s good. Thanks for the ride, Ryan. I’ll-...” I’ll see you later. I’ll call you. I’ll keep in touch! Karmala, you t**t!!!
”Keep your phone on you.”
Yasei left it that and climbed out of the car.
She entered the cafe, trying to feign a smile. The best she could do was a forced neutral expression, but at least she looked alert. Maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll serve a customer who’s cursed to open up bottomless pits under unsuspecting waitresses. With a sigh, Yasei noted that this would never happen. She was not lucky.
She was cursed.

Company: Ryan.
Mood: Frustrated.
Outfit:Frilled shirt, brown shorts, black stockings and brown boots.
Click here to learn more about Yasei.

OOC:

Lord Hedo

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out