Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall blocked the shot. Like, holy hell, she(?) actually blocked the bloody shot! Grinning ear to ear, the Gryffindor checked who was closest to the goals before calling out, "Oi! Rhydian!" and tossing him the ball.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

xxxGRYFFINDOR BEATER KEEPERxxx
                                                  AC: 13
                                                  Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Mods: (+3 to Bludger Hits) (+1 to Blocking)
                                                  Lives:

To Block: 17+
                                                  Final Roll:19 BLOCKED
                                                  Passing To: Rhydian

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:44 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia was getting closer and closer to the snitch.

Quote:

Roll: ~
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

[OOC: Hey so...ignore that roll. yeah]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image
                                                You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
                                                Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
                                                We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
                                                Setting fire to the sky
                                                He-here comes this rising tide
                                                So come on

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sεcσиd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve missed, but she grit her teeth, trying to grab it again.

Seeker
                                                Modifiers: Blocking the quaffle +5 Spotting +1, Catching +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 4 (Missed!)
                                                3/3 Catch Up
                                                2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am so confused right now...
                                                OOC: OMG FINALLY!

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                One maniac at a time we will take it back
                                                You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                So dance alone to the beat of your heart

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:12 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was half happy for the young keep and half annoied their goal failed. Shui went to intercept. If anything je prevent Gryffindor from scoring too.

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll: 11 fail
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:50 am
User Image
                                                You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
                                                Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
                                                We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
                                                Setting fire to the sky
                                                He-here comes this rising tide
                                                So come on

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sεcσиd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve had to pull up sharply as the snitch got too close to the ground. Grumbling, she looked back to see if she could spot it and could only tell that Lia was still chasing it.

Seeker
                                                Modifiers: Blocking the quaffle +5 Spotting +1, Catching +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 20 (Spotted!)
                                                -/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am so confused right now...
                                                OOC: OMG FINALLY!

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                One maniac at a time we will take it back
                                                You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                So dance alone to the beat of your heart

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:16 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui looped back after failing to steal the ball

Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:46 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

The game continued on and Phil noticed that Eve was chasing the snitch. He aimed the next bludger at her.

Armour Class: 16
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 24 (hit)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Backfire: < 4
                                                  Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Diamond Wales

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:49 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia was right upon the snitch and reached out to try and grab it.

Quote:

Roll: ~
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

[OOC: Hey so...ignore that roll. yeah]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor/Hufflepuff Teams
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That hurt!

London was focused on preparing his next hit when a bludger came up from behind and slammed him in the shoulder blade. Owbloodyhell that hurt. He grit his teeth and pushed on, thankful it hadn't been his right side taking the hit. He watched Philip take aim at Eve, so the fifth year swooped in, hoping to save Eve and redirect back at Ilene, if only because his arm was tingly and sore.

null

Red Team Beater
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 {To Hit} {-1 for Injuries}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: Eve Whitethorne
Aiming At: Ilene Warlow
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:14 {Failed Both!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:58 am
________
RHYDIAN_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Gryffindor____
═══════════════════════
_

He didn't know how, but he still had the ball. Thanking Kendall with a wave, Rhydian spun around and whipped down the field with that quaffle tucked tight against him. Anytime a chaser came close, he zigzagged to try and get away.

╔═════════════════════════╗
Gryffindor Chaser
AC: 16
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
Mods: +4 to scoring +2 steal
Roll:
Skills: NF, DD, GA,
╚═════════════════════════╝

[On mobile]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui was deffinitly persistent and went for another steal.

Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:22 am
Might help to roll xP  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:25 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui zipped back towards the goals with the quaffle and a smile

Total roll: 19 STEAL!
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:55 am
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Although Shui possessed the quaffle now, he figured he might like some help. Philip aimed the next bludger at Rhydian.

Armour Class: 16
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Backfire: < 4
                                                  Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:40 am
Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world crashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace
I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ seventh year prefect │ chaser

Cady went after Shui, determined to snatch back the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

There's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you
Dream of better lives the kind which never hates
Trapped in the state of imaginary grace
I made a pilgrimage to save this humans race
Never comprehending the race has long gone by

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games