Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 pm
It seemed like he had just told the tikicat no when suddenly she was attached to his limb! He blinked as she started to...cry? It sounded like crying, but the mask hid the actual tears. "Um...good idea Nicky but..." He pointed downward at his new friend, who was currently hugging his leg.

"Hey! Want to hear a joke? What do you need to unlock an Ape's heart? A MON-KEY!" Ba da tshhhh.

He was hoping the lame joke would get the poor thing to stop crying. Little pae really wanted some death.

That was disturbing.

She tried to focus on the dancing - she so loved dancing with Junior. But the itching was becoming worse. She couldn't scratch though, not again at the same spot so soon. He'd noticed.

He already noticed. The naiad smiled in embarrassment. "...Don't be alarmed, it's not bad at all. But...I may be allergic to the perfume." Nereus finally admitted. He was never going to let her wear it again. And she had spent a pretty pearl on it too!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Baliel to Nicky and Nereus to Junior

DaemonGabrielle
Baliel to Pu. So funny!

"No?" Well, small talk was going well. Think Aurelia, THINK! Her face scrunched slightly as they arrived at the bar, her amythest eyes flicking back to her companion as she finally let go of his wrist.

Why was he all red like that? Was he embarrassed? A bit of liquor would help that! "Oh bartender~!" The female called in a honey sweet voice, leaning slightly on the bar as her tail finally settled down. She looked over her shoulder at her clawed companion, flashing a bright smile. "What'll you have, since I've got his attention?"

Daisicle
Aurelia to Wellspring

He concentrated on not stepping on her feet. That was important. They still awkwardly bumped into each other, but it seemed not to really matter that they fumbled. It was still really fun. Nearly everything with Monroe was fun. He was pretty sure he'd even enjoy helping her sort fish.

At her suggestion he looked up to catch sight of the dancers dipping. Looked easy enough. An arm went from her waist to behind her shoulders, and in one smooth motion he pivoted on his heel while pulling her upper body down to the side in a dip. Her crimson hair swished with bottom of her dress until they stopped where he held her parallel to the ground. She was so...so pretty.

And then he kissed her.

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:53 pm
Baliels attempts at cheering Pū had the opposite effect. Instead, she bawled louder. Because now she was so pitiful he was throwing jokes only a mainlander would get. How was a monkey sposed to get into a door?

He obviously was so much smarter than her. Which her made her feel even worse cause who liked a dummy?

She tried to hug him tighter and began wailing in her language. She wailed that she was sorry. She wailed about being unqualified to deserve his love. She wailed about the last time she tried to stab the blue monster and he evaded her attacks. She had an odd hope that maybe he could forgive her for being a worthless tikicat.

She knew hed never love her but maybe he would forgive her. She stared up at him and cried something that sounded like $¥@£÷%₩×.

Her mask was starting get soggy around the edges, thanks to all her tears.

tartara seabreeze
Dementia Requiem Asumi

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm
Dysmas quirked his eyebrows, noticing the way that Sweetie was holding her arms. Was she... Flexing? Was she really flexing? Clearly, they had spent a little too much time around Philippe. "Uhm..." Dysmas said mindlessly in response to her question, he had been far too distracted by the very un-Sweetie like pose she was in.

Dysmas shook his head. "I suppose it's possible that we could be on a different island." One could not doubt the possibility, although it was highly unlikely.

He wasn't even going to question the fact that he was pretty sure she was flexing. Dysmas decided to simply let her be, and enjoy the evening.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 48 ... 30!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:06 pm
When Pothos and Phaenna looked like they were about to duke it out, Kleta had leaned so far over the rail of the balcony that she just about fell over. She coughed, excusing herself as she regained her balance. "Phillippe?" She called out, she was going to need a glass of wine to enjoy this show.

When the muscular little cherub showed up, Kleta raised her eyes in amusement. "Philippe! You've been working out without me again, haven't you?" Kleta shook her head in disappointment. "Would you be a dear and fetch me a glass of red, Potho's grape flinging has me feeling thirsty, he really needs to take a chill pill. Perhaps you should slip him a drink too." Kleta laughed with a dark chuckle.

While she waited for her drink to arrive, she shot off another arrow....

Seruta
Xanthous has been struck by Kleta's arrow and will worship, as a hero, the first pae he see's.

With business taken care of, for the time being. Kleta leaned back with her wineglass to sip and enjoy the show.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:18 pm
Pippin gave an innocent smile and laughed as he guessed correctly, and then incorrectly. She hadn't expected him to do that, but instead of seeing him as dim-witted for not realizing that naiad had legs on land, she actually admired his creativity. A house-boat? She had never imagined anything like that before, but now she was. She had seen the huts on the shore of the lake, and she had seen the boats on the lake, it was now easy to picture them becoming one.

"Though not a bad idea..." She admitted. "You were right the first time." She wondered what the land pae might think of that. She had heard mixed reviews about land pae herself. Her father seemed to have, at one point, interest in Daedalus' mother, though he was with a naiad now. Her grandfather certainly wouldn't approve of her flirtations with a land pae.

"I have legs only when I'm on land." She had legs so that she could come out of the water and socialize and flirt with land pae, yes? Speaking of flirting, she should probably get back to it. "And these legs brought me right to you, it seems." It was perhaps one of the cheesier things she had said. Was it possible that she was getting worse at flirting the more she talked?

Seruta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm
Lagoon nodded her head as Paloma spoke about the dress she was wearing. "I think you chose the perfect one." She tried not to think about what she might be getting herself into as she admired the way that Paloma's nose wrinkled when she smiled. They were just talking, there was nothing wrong with that.

"Oh yes, my dress is definitely from here." Lagoon said with a laugh, "We don't have anything so luxurious as this in my village." It certainly made Lagoon wonder if it was possible to find a dress like this on the island. If she were allowed to take it home with her she was certain to become quite wealthy from trading it away... Or she could hold onto it... Wear it again. She was certain she could make an excuse to wear this dress for the rest of her life.

Menelie

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:38 pm
As fun as it looked to be dipped, it was also really, really scary. Her body grew rigid as she relied entirely upon Gray to keep her from falling into the floor. Part of her wondered if they'd be able to pull her back up or if they were going to fall into a mess on the floor.

But then, he kissed her. Monroe's eyes shot wide open at first, in complete surprise, but then they closed as she melted into the kiss and his arms.

Monroe felt herself falling... No, not in love. She was actually falling and she was pulling Gray down with her.

Tartara Seabreeze
Sorry, I couldn't help myself

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 pm
Navi felt a sense of pride that Tocino was purposely going out of his comfort zone. She had remembered when she'd first met him, how terrified he'd been of, well, everyone. Now, here he was, challenging himself with this party. What a change, a self-growth. A hearty laugh came from her at his remark at rescuing. "No no, I'm just here to enjoy the party. It's starkly different from last year." Less running and fewer bug attacks... though she did miss her walking-stick companion. The little buggy was pretty cute. "Why, do you know of another terrified pae?"

Potho's cries cut through the air and she watched him throw grapes and run terrified. "I'm... not sure he counts..."

DaemonGabrielle
Navi to Tocino

"Oye, you don't need to say it for me to know truth." Andromeda still felt the blush on her cheeks from his statement of love; just because he didn't need to say it didn't mean she enjoyed hearing it any less. A grin came over her face as Darias admitted his thoughts. She knew the man couldn't resist some plundering! On land or ship, he was still a pirate.

"Aye, and there's bound to be distractions about too. Can promise that some of those at the bar can't hold their drink. What looks to be the best for taking?"

Tartara Seabreeze
^Andro to Darias :: vSerendipity to Serenity

Serendipity wasn't exactly paying much attention to anyone around her, especially when some of the guests were apparently taking this as a costume party. She was lost in her own thoughts as a bit of anxiety started to bubble inside of her. She was pulled away from her thoughts as someone came up beside her and addressed her. Recognizing the girl as one of the Graces, Serendipity returned the smile kindly.

"Hello, I'm doing just fine, thank you. Just... lost in thought at the moment." She hesitated, as if she wanted to say more, then ended with an introduction. "I'm Serendipity. I recognize you as one of Venus', please forgive me for not being to place a name." It would have been nice to voice her concerns and to remove the weight from her shoulders, that she felt that maybe the one she'd come here for would think her a fool, but this wasn't the place for that. Especially since she couldn't remember for the life of her which Grace this was next to her. The alcohol was helping a little though to at least relax her muscles.

The breath on her neck, voice in her ear, and tucking back of her hair brought a soft gasp of surprise to her lips and shivers down her back into her stomach. She glanced over her shoulder with a warm smile, her eyes betraying the sudden excitement that rippled through her and caused her heart to flutter. "I am so happy to hear that. I know that you are busy with Venus' celebration, but I had hoped you wouldn't mind my attendance."

Menelie
Serendipity to Iordanes

Aquarius was so thankful that this party only happened once a year. She wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to pull off a celebration like what they were in for her own occasion, and even just attending this was more than enough for her fair share of parties. She preferred the quieter, more personal evenings with fewer but more important guests. Still, this always was a sort of special place, and she'd always be happy to join him in the festivities as long as he'd be the one holding her quietly in the room afterwards as she recovered from the crazy. And she knew that he would, he always did and that was what she loved most about him. He was dependable, and she could always depend on him for the most important things.

"Really? I wonder what it is." She took the pink bug thing and popped it into her mouth. It wasn't a bad taste, just not something she'd had before. Unique. After a few chews and a swallow, she nodded her head. "Not the worst thing I've tasted. What other strange things are there to try?"

Daisicle
Aquarius to Thulani

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Xylia frowned as she didn't track down any help and glanced back down at the fallen Pae, shaking her head. She paused as her feeling of concern slowly started to shift towards a more stronger feeling, she was a little frazzled at the sudden change but now the fallen Pae she was helping by the bar was more of a tiny crush sort of thing. Mind you she didn't realize how good looking he was, even with his current state. She set her glass of water on the counter and bent to help the male up. "If you ask me, I don't think you should be out partying when you are like this, But of course I didn't think it was my place to say anything about it. Now lets see if we can get you somewhere, so no one steps on you." she told him.

She was confused as to why she felt the need to say something now. But, before she completely forgot again because he suddenly seem slightly more attractive to her "My name is Xylia" she told him. That was probably the first thing she should have done introduce herself.

DaemonGabrielle
Xylia to Pelagious

Harlequin blinked slightly confused as to why Shizzle had rush off, I guess he will never know unless he decided to actually track him down later on in the night. He shrugged his shoulders and weaved through the crowd to get something to drink, he was thirsty from his food. He looked around for a vacant place at the bar. But, it seemed the bar was busy tonight.

Quote:
Harlequin is at the bar, free for interactions

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 7!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:22 am
Grendell was looking around already, there had to be something to get into around here. A few pae stood out as particularly interesting. Maybe she could work another into her evening? That was, until she had this poke sensation. It wasn't unpleasant itself. It seemed to chase all thoughts away and as she looked at Lief, all new thoughts rushed in. "Huh?" Her question came as she suddenly wondered where flowers came from. Never mind where he got that idea from, he was so perfect it had to be true!

"Lief where have you been all my life?" How could she have gone so long without this most perfect male? Oh how she adored him, really she was lucky he looked at her! "Have I told you I love your wings?" They were so unsual, it drew her to him at first and now, oh now she really saw the whole of him as if she'd seen a male for the first time in her life

Harmonia tossed one more arrow out before deciding to spend more time with her champion before hitting anyone else. There would be time for it again soon. The arrow went somewhere but even she wasn't sure who she it. Accepting that it went flying, the Goddess headed back down towards her beloved to protect him as best she could.

Tartara Seabreeze
Gren fawning over Lief and Harmonia headed towards Tristen

Twitchapher the 3rd
Amynta was hit! They'll see little forest critters and the first pae they see,they will believe that pae is their prince charming! Snow White arrow is a go!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 am
Oh my Celestia... He had touched her!

Oh goodness he'd touched her.

Fluttershy shrieked softly both from fear and a strange delight. She took a few steps back, grabbing an ear of a near by elephant (some random pae's wing) and hid behind it.

But now he was coming DOWN from the stage and oh goodness Princess Luna he was speaking to her! Eeeeee! "I-im... I-m... F-f-f--ff f Fluttershy...." she squeaked, letting go of the elephant's ear as he trumpeted and walked off. She cast her gaze to the ground and nervously played with her hair. Every so often her gaze would flick up to try to take a sneak peek of him then dart back down towards her hooves.

"Y-y-you sing... v-v-very ... lovely." she squeaked about as quiet as the mice darting between the pair of them. "The -f-f-...fox led me.....to you...." she admitted...then instantly regretted it. That probably sounded so stupid.

So stupid Fluttershy! What were you thinking!

Oh Rais would be angry when he found out her Prince Charming was one of them!

Irish Night Fox

Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 31!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:13 am
User Image

Another Venus Day! It seemed like it had been so long since the last one! Euphrosyne couldn't be happier. Well, she probably could, but NOT BY MUCH!! She flounced into the party, ready to spread some cheer. She recognized some familiar faces; mortals who attended every year--devotees of Mother, no doubt. She noticed her sister's consort with a lovely pink finned mortal--they looked so happy! She saw...a couple of her brothers flirting with their favorite mortal ladies, which made her practically giggle with delight. She also snorted at the sight of poor Pothos and his abhorrent admirer. She felt a little sorry for both of them--didn't that mortal know Pothos could never return his affections?

NOPE no time for unhappy thoughts! Euphrosyne distracted herself by notching an arrow and letting it fly into the crowd, not particularly aiming. She clapped delightedly when it struck a mortal who didn't appear to have come with anyone. Happiness!

Strawberri Stardust
Carnelian has been hit by Euphrosyne's arrow! This will make her Very Happy at the first Pae she sees!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 am
Shizzle meandered thru the party, attempting to stuff thinga in his dress shirt only to find out that the boobs werent as good at holding things as he thought. Plus, hiding a fork under them had proven to be rather dicey.

Shuddering at that memory, he cursed his new hips and breats, as they were filling out his outfit to the point that he couldnt really hide anything without it showing in lines against the fabric. Woman were not fun at all.

i need a flirter. Stat.

Momo was still waiing for the ladies to take his hand. If they hadn't been radiating with such beauty and colors and the magic sprinkles coming off their heads, he would have moved on all ready. But damn if they were some pretties.
Twitchapher the 3rd
strawberri stardust
I think you own the amynta's sister.

Yipes was still flappung his wings and taking small jumps off of random objects. A stool. A table. A helplessly out of breath blue pae. But he just couldn't get his angle right. He was crippled. One beautiful flight and now it was all gone. He felt like crying.

Maybe it was time for him to transform into somethig else.... Maybe this time it was a fish? He turned toward the water and screamed "I'M A FIIIIIIIIIIIIISH" as he ran toward it and dived into the pool.

POOL~~~>AVAILBLE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 am
The few of the purple fruit that did get near her were effortlessly sliced perfectly down the center as the Grace took wing.

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED DEAREST BROTHER! GET BACK HERE!" With a beat of her magnificent wings the Grace flew forward, after her running brother. Looks like in his panic he forgot he could fly, again. Maybe fortune was smiling to her, She could catch up to him easier. A few dozen stabs never hurt anyone that badly right?

Fea Line

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 am
Amy giggled as Momo's tone just seemed to change. Did Uncle Himeros slip something into those chocolates? Was daddy right when he warmed them not to take candy from family? It was still very charming to see him loosen up.

Amy was about to take his outstretched hand when she faltered. Birds seemed to chirp in her ear as she felt a calming warmth spread through her. Her eyes never left Momo though her face slowly got redder and redder. She shy covered her chest with her arms and looked to the floor, swaying slightly. He...He was going to sweep her off her feet any second now and make all her love dreams come true for as long as their hearts beat, she could just feel it. She made a shy sound, words refused to pass through her lips. Maybe he'd summon a white horse as well? It would be so prefect for her prince charming...

DaemonGabrielle
Nope Berri owns her sister.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games