Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*As the party follows after Kai in his Nano-C battle suit, Mina travels along side vanessa and presents her with the food she gathere, before packing. In her left hand, is the roasted stomach of an Elk that contains the intesines, with a roasted leg of ham from a wild boar and a large roasted salmon, and an uncut loaf of bread striking out of it. In her right hand, is her silk skirt, bundled around a couple of apples, a squash, some cherries and a crown of broccoli.*
"Lady Vanessa... My lady.."
*Mina stammers, with her head bowed.*
"my lady, I have gathered zis food for you... Please accept it."

*vanessa looks at the food mina has brought with a bit of curiosity and delight and reaches for one of the apples*
Vanessa: aww thank you^^ you eat something too^^ and dont be so formal, call me vanessa *she grabs the apple and takes a bite out of it*

User Image
*Mina smiles happily at Vanessa's approve.*
"Zank you, my La- ah.. um.. Vanessa."
*Mina stammers."
"Um... Eef et ees not too much trouble, could you please carry one of my loads, so I can also have a hand free to eat vith?"
*She asks with a web of saliva between her teeth and an almost crazy look in her excited eyes.*

*vanessa grabs the ham and another apple*
Vanessa: enjoy
*meanwhile while following everyone from behind, the eyes and the gem on shinryu's head start flashing blue*
Des: pushing it much, whats icewolf gonna say?
Shinryu: * gruntingly* i know, im gonna give him an i told you so and a whole bunch of complaints..... im gonna.....

User Image
*Mina looks at her hands, still full of food, then looks back up at Vanessa.*
"No, I mean, please carry one of zese two bundles zat I am carrying, so zat I may eat vith one hand abd carry ze second bundle vith my other hand..." sad
*She says, with a distressed look on her furry face. her stomach then begins to grumble.*

*Meanwhile, Aidars right ear begins to twitch as if he can hear something that others can't, but he just shrugs it off.

*vanessa takes the roasted Elk stomach and intestines with salmon and bread from mina*
Vanessa: sorry about that

*the flashes on shinryu's helmet get faster*
Des: he is going to buy it you know
Shinryu: no he wont......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:25 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*As the party follows after Kai in his Nano-C battle suit, Mina travels along side vanessa and presents her with the food she gathere, before packing. In her left hand, is the roasted stomach of an Elk that contains the intesines, with a roasted leg of ham from a wild boar and a large roasted salmon, and an uncut loaf of bread striking out of it. In her right hand, is her silk skirt, bundled around a couple of apples, a squash, some cherries and a crown of broccoli.*
"Lady Vanessa... My lady.."
*Mina stammers, with her head bowed.*
"my lady, I have gathered zis food for you... Please accept it."

*vanessa looks at the food mina has brought with a bit of curiosity and delight and reaches for one of the apples*
Vanessa: aww thank you^^ you eat something too^^ and dont be so formal, call me vanessa *she grabs the apple and takes a bite out of it*

User Image
*Mina stammers."
"Um... Eef et ees not too much trouble, could you please carry one of my loads, so I can also have a hand free to eat vith?"
*She asks with a web of saliva between her teeth and an almost crazy look in her excited eyes.*

*meanwhile while following everyone from behind, the eyes and the gem on shinryu's head start flashing blue*
Shinryu: * gruntingly* i know, im gonna give him an i told you so and a whole bunch of complaints..... im gonna.....

User Image
"No, I mean, please carry one of zese two bundles zat I am carrying, so zat I may eat vith one hand abd carry ze second bundle vith my other hand..." sad
*She says, with a distressed look on her furry face. her stomach then begins to grumble.*

*Meanwhile, Aidars right ear begins to twitch as if he can hear something that others can't, but he just shrugs it off.

*vanessa takes the roasted Elk stomach and intestines with salmon and bread from mina*

User Image
*Mina reaches into her remaining bundle made from her skirt and breaks off a peace of the squash and bites into it. She then chews several more bites and swallows.*
"Um.. do you eenteend to eat zat whole theeng?'
*She asks, eyeing the boar leg, Vanessa is still holding in her other hand.*
"Might I have some?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
*Remembering an earlier request, Aidar takes a moment to travel along side Sha.*
"Ye said tha ye wanted tae discuss somethin aboot Mina?"
*The red scalped Werewolf asks.*

Sha stood there seemingly lost in thought as the caravan traveled on. He kept his eyes along the forest paths for any signs that they had been noticed or were being followed. So far,all was quiet; too quiet for his liking. Something was gnawing at him. Usually a forest was teeming with life, but here...it was as if all life had fled from the earth. Trouble was waiting for them out there and it wouldn't be long until it found them.

He started as Aidar approached him and he gave a nod of his head as he gave the werewolf his full attention.

"Yes I do. Forgive me if this sounds crazy, but in the short time, I've been around her, I find myself caring for her and fearing for her well being. I'm glad that she and Vanessa are able to co-exist now, but I fear that there may be a chance that old habits and old wounds may resurface. With your permission, I ask that I be allowed to train Mina in the ways of my people. I doubt not that she is a capable fighter, but it never hurts to augment ones skills especially in battle. For isn't it said that the day you stop learning is the day you die? And I would hate to see anything detrimental happen to her."

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*
Mina's nasty behavior is mere competition for a mate she seeks tae drive Ragnarok away from me, so she can have me for herself. If Ragnarok and Ah ever do mate, her harassment will cease. It's only natural. Is it not the same with Humans as well? Especially, in what they call "High School"? Two females want the same thin, be it it the same male, ore a position, an so they treat each other like feces, until one backs down? Actually, I hear tha it also happens in vise versa, but in those cases, it can get very brutal, which oddly enough, ends up driving the female in contest away from the the stronger and more dominant male..."
(Um... I don't think we are in the woods, just yet, as I understand it, the woods were miles away and Vanessa had just started eating on the go, and Mina has yet to begin. we wouldn't be able to cover that much ground so quickly, I think we are still in a field or grassy plains...)

"I doubt it not. It is the way of the world, but there have been many a time when a woman's passion leads to bloodshed and worse. After all what's the old expression...Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned? But I mean when I say that I care about her deeply and I would be heartbroken should something happen to her. If nothing else, I wish to learn more about her."

((My bad, I'll edit.)

*Aidar stops for a momment and smirks, his ears perked up and his tail wagging. he is clearly amused.*
"Yer smitten wit her? perhapse ye sense a familiar elven spirit within?... After all, we be descended from Wargs, which be descended from the primortial Middle Earthen Werewolves, which were made by puttin the spirits o Orcs, which ad once been ELves, intae the bodies o regular wolves, makin them inteligent an large... As such, we also be kin to Orcs and ye Elves... It be even said tha some o us even have immortal spirits, like ye... Bu, we cannae tell who... Perhaps, ye can?"
*Aidar once again, resumes walking. As sha looks at him, the Werewolf seems to glow with a gentile light. He shines in the darkness, but seems to cast no light on the ground or others around him, nor does anybody else seem to take any notice of it, as if the light that Sha can se coming from Aidar isn't really there...*

A wry smile came to his face. "I guess you could say that. I see a lot of things in her. A lot of myself I guess. Who I was and who I am now. There is something about her that draws me to her and yet I can't explain it. But i guess it's wishful thinking. A fool's hope perhaps." He turned his attention back to her as he watched her eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
*Remembering an earlier request, Aidar takes a moment to travel along side Sha.*
"Ye said tha ye wanted tae discuss somethin aboot Mina?"
*The red scalped Werewolf asks.*

Sha stood there seemingly lost in thought as the caravan traveled on. He kept his eyes along the forest paths for any signs that they had been noticed or were being followed. So far,all was quiet; too quiet for his liking. Something was gnawing at him. Usually a forest was teeming with life, but here...it was as if all life had fled from the earth. Trouble was waiting for them out there and it wouldn't be long until it found them.

He started as Aidar approached him and he gave a nod of his head as he gave the werewolf his full attention.

"Yes I do. Forgive me if this sounds crazy, but in the short time, I've been around her, I find myself caring for her and fearing for her well being. I'm glad that she and Vanessa are able to co-exist now, but I fear that there may be a chance that old habits and old wounds may resurface. With your permission, I ask that I be allowed to train Mina in the ways of my people. I doubt not that she is a capable fighter, but it never hurts to augment ones skills especially in battle. For isn't it said that the day you stop learning is the day you die? And I would hate to see anything detrimental happen to her."

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*
Mina's nasty behavior is mere competition for a mate she seeks tae drive Ragnarok away from me, so she can have me for herself. If Ragnarok and Ah ever do mate, her harassment will cease. It's only natural. Is it not the same with Humans as well? Especially, in what they call "High School"? Two females want the same thin, be it it the same male, ore a position, an so they treat each other like feces, until one backs down? Actually, I hear tha it also happens in vise versa, but in those cases, it can get very brutal, which oddly enough, ends up driving the female in contest away from the the stronger and more dominant male..."
(Um... I don't think we are in the woods, just yet, as I understand it, the woods were miles away and Vanessa had just started eating on the go, and Mina has yet to begin. we wouldn't be able to cover that much ground so quickly, I think we are still in a field or grassy plains...)

"I doubt it not. It is the way of the world, but there have been many a time when a woman's passion leads to bloodshed and worse. After all what's the old expression...Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned? But I mean when I say that I care about her deeply and I would be heartbroken should something happen to her. If nothing else, I wish to learn more about her."

((My bad, I'll edit.)

*Aidar stops for a momment and smirks, his ears perked up and his tail wagging. he is clearly amused.*
"Yer smitten wit her? perhapse ye sense a familiar elven spirit within?... After all, we be descended from Wargs, which be descended from the primortial Middle Earthen Werewolves, which were made by puttin the spirits o Orcs, which ad once been ELves, intae the bodies o regular wolves, makin them inteligent an large... As such, we also be kin to Orcs and ye Elves... It be even said tha some o us even have immortal spirits, like ye... Bu, we cannae tell who... Perhaps, ye can?"
*Aidar once again, resumes walking. As sha looks at him, the Werewolf seems to glow with a gentile light. He shines in the darkness, but seems to cast no light on the ground or others around him, nor does anybody else seem to take any notice of it, as if the light that Sha can se coming from Aidar isn't really there...*

A wry smile came to his face. "I guess you could say that. I see a lot of things in her. A lot of myself I guess. Who I was and who I am now. There is something about her that draws me to her and yet I can't explain it. But i guess it's wishful thinking. A fool's hope perhaps." He turned his attention back to her as he watched her eat.

"nay, even a fool's hope can come true if they work hard enough for it. We were betrothed tae each other by our fathers, bu, me heart yearns for another."
*Aidar looks back at Ragnarok for a instant, and then back to Sha.*
"many of me people would call me a fool, for passin up a mate as beautiful an strong as her, and perusing one more difficult, when I could so easily jus claim her... Me people, despite our civility an intelligence, in the end, we be nothin more than just simple wolves... We have nae real marriage ceremony. The closest thin we have is that on every full moon, all the bachelors and bachelorettes run out intae the forest tae hunt. If a male an female meet during this hunt, they mate- they have sex, and from then on they remain together, until death. It doesnae matter if they be noble or common. many o us be happy to jus life this way, governed by our instincts, bu Ah prefer tae think for me self and choose me own path, nae let it choose me. Fo this, Some would call me a fool... If ye wannae be with her, Then follow yer heart. She may even welcome it. Ye dinnae need my permision, she be her own woman. But, ye should know somethin... We Werewolves be contantly changin... ye see these wargs around us? In the end, as old age start tae claim her she'll be lookin nae different then them... Long tail, snout, four legs an paws instead o hands, Flat chest wit eight nipples, only her eyes will remain human. If this dinnae bother yer, that Ah wish ye all the luck in the world in yer pursuit o her. She's be fine woman."
*Aidar then smiles his silly panting smile and wags his tail.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:24 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina stammers."

User Image

User Image
*Mina reaches into her remaining bundle made from her skirt and breaks off a peace of the squash and bites into it. She then chews several more bites and swallows.*
"Might I have some?"

Vanessa: of course
*vanessa handsnthe rest of the leg to mina*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*

((My bad, I'll edit.)

"nay, even a fool's hope can come true if they work hard enough for it. We were betrothed tae each other by our fathers, bu, me heart yearns for another."
"many of me people would call me a fool, for passin up a mate as beautiful an strong as her, and perusing one more difficult, when I could so easily jus claim her... Me people, despite our civility an intelligence, in the end, we be nothin more than just simple wolves... We have nae real marriage ceremony. The closest thin we have is that on every full moon, all the bachelors and bachelorettes run out intae the forest tae hunt. If a male an female meet during this hunt, they mate- they have sex, and from then on they remain together, until death. It doesnae matter if they be noble or common. many o us be happy to jus life this way, governed by our instincts, bu Ah prefer tae think for me self and choose me own path, nae let it choose me. Fo this, Some would call me a fool... If ye wannae be with her, Then follow yer heart. She may even welcome it. Ye dinnae need my permision, she be her own woman. But, ye should know somethin... We Werewolves be contantly changin... ye see these wargs around us? In the end, as old age start tae claim her she'll be lookin nae different then them... Long tail, snout, four legs an paws instead o hands, Flat chest wit eight nipples, only her eyes will remain human. If this dinnae bother yer, that Ah wish ye all the luck in the world in yer pursuit o her. She's be fine woman."

Des: so.... times up, lets see how he handles this
*shinryu's face and other parts start to crack*
Shinryu: do lets....  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:13 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina stammers."

User Image

User Image
"Might I have some?"

*vanessa hands the rest of the leg to mina*

User Image
"Zank you."
*Mina says, as she switches her bundle of food over to her right hand and takes the leg in her left. She then and opens her jaws wide, her teeth linked by strings of saliva and and mad look in her eyes. She snarls as she tears into the leg like a starving woman, ripping and shredding the meat voraciously, practically gobbling down a good portion of the meat in about 5 to 7 bites, but still leaving plenty more meat on the leg. She then puts the leg back into the roasted Elk stomach Vanessa is carrying. As she finishes chewing her last bite, she draws her canteen from her pouch hanging from her lower back holds it in her right armpit and uncorks the opening. She then swallows the meat in her mouth and puts the canteen to her black canine lips and tilts it back to gulp down a few mouthfuls of the meed she gathered earlier. She re-corks the canteen and holding it in her left hand, holds it close to her face and wipes her mouth of on the back of her hand.*
"I'm not done vith that, I'd like us to share eet, eef eet's alright...."
*With those words, Mina extend her messy hand holding the canteen.*
"Mead?"
*She offers.*
"I saved eet for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:20 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
"Might I have some?"

User Image
"Zank you."
*Mina says, as she switches her bundle of food over to her right hand and takes the leg in her left. She then and opens her jaws wide, her teeth linked by strings of saliva and and mad look in her eyes. She snarls as she tears into the leg like a starving woman, ripping and shredding the meat voraciously, practically gobbling down a good portion of the meat in about 5 to 7 bites, but still leaving plenty more meat on the leg. She then puts the leg back into the roasted Elk stomach Vanessa is carrying. As she finishes chewing her last bite, she draws her canteen from her pouch hanging from her lower back holds it in her right armpit and uncorks the opening. She then swallows the meat in her mouth and puts the canteen to her black canine lips and tilts it back to gulp down a few mouthfuls of the meed she gathered earlier. She re-corks the canteen and holding it in her left hand, holds it close to her face and wipes her mouth of on the back of her hand.*
"Mead?"
*She offers.*
"I saved eet for you."

Vanessa: hmmmmmm dont mind if i do
*vanessa takes the mead and before she takes a sip, there is a loud crashimg sound and a tremendously loud thud, from behind the caravan md party and out appears shinryu in is full dragon form laying on his side and surounding him are what looks like millions upon millions of white shards*
Shinryu: dammit des, hard on the landing much?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:29 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
"Might I have some?"

User Image
"Zank you."
"Mead?"
*She offers.*
"I saved eet for you."

Vanessa: hmmmmmm dont mind if i do
*vanessa takes the mead and before she takes a sip, there is a loud crashimg sound and a tremendously loud thud, from behind the caravan md party and out appears shinryu in is full dragon form laying on his side and surounding him are what looks like millions upon millions of white shards*
Shinryu: dammit des, hard on the landing much?

(Sorry, But I'm going to wait a little longer for Sha to respond to my own post, before I respond to this one... No offense, but your timing sucked.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:27 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*

((My bad, I'll edit.)

He was quiet as he took in all the information. "I doubt it not. She is beautiful, perilous but beautiful all the same. I just hope she deems me as worthy as I deem her." he gave Aidar a smile and the lines of worry vanished from his face and did not return. "I will speak with her later. For now, we have many miles to travel. But I thank you for your counsel and your insight."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aidar laughs."
"Is tha all?"
*He asks.*

((My bad, I'll edit.)

He was quiet as he took in all the information. "I doubt it not. She is beautiful, perilous but beautiful all the same. I just hope she deems me as worthy as I deem her." he gave Aidar a smile and the lines of worry vanished from his face and did not return. "I will speak with her later. For now, we have many miles to travel. But I thank you for your counsel and your insight."

*Aidar nods his head in agreement.*
"Aye, for the moment, jus those woods up ahead be our goal, bu our true destination be far beyond tha..."
*Aidar says.*
"As for Mina, if you still feel tha way aboot her, even after wha Ah told ye aboot how we age, I keen tha ye'll succeed wouldnae like the idea o enden up married to a loly canine in the end, bu we icewolves be vary pure creaturs an would even except a common dog for a mate, on occation. It's happened before, an though awkward, it has worked out. Be it two-legged or Canine, our blood can mix with either and produce fully functional offspring.Some would think such a parring tae be wrong, and be disgusted with it, be we dinnae... We be neither Human, nor beast, bu a like between booth. We follow know lau bu tha o instinct an nature, we dinnae have taboos. If it cannae breed with us, then it be either food, or of nae use tae us. Tell me... What di ye think is best in life? What di ye think we should all strive-"
*Aidar's words are cut short as his ears hoot up and he is topped in his tracks by the sudden loud noise behind him. Quickly, he turns right to look back and sees a large Amethyst-type Gemstone Dragon laying unconscious at the end of the caravan.*
"Terrific..."
*He sarcastically groans.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"Aye, for the moment, jus those woods up ahead be our goal, bu our true destination be far beyond tha..."
*Aidar says.*
"As for Mina, if you still feel tha way aboot her, even after wha Ah told ye aboot how we age, I keen tha ye'll succeed wouldnae like the idea o enden up married to a loly canine in the end, bu we icewolves be vary pure creaturs an would even except a common dog for a mate, on occation. It's happened before, an though awkward, it has worked out. Be it two-legged or Canine, our blood can mix with either and produce fully functional offspring.Some would think such a parring tae be wrong, and be disgusted with it, be we dinnae... We be neither Human, nor beast, bu a like between booth. We follow know lau bu tha o instinct an nature, we dinnae have taboos. If it cannae breed with us, then it be either food, or of nae use tae us. Tell me... What di ye think is best in life? What di ye think we should all strive-"
*Aidar's words are cut short as his ears hoot up and he is topped in his tracks by the sudden loud noise behind him. Quickly, he turns right to look back and sees a large Amethyst-type Gemstone Dragon laying unconscious at the end of the caravan.*
"Terrific..."
*shinryu groans in both pain and annoyance, he then gets up and shakes a bunch of shards off him and stretches his back*
Shinryu: man I'm going to feel that later.....  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:54 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar says.*
"Terrific..."
*shinryu groans in both pain and annoyance, he then gets up and shakes a bunch of shards off him and stretches his back*
Shinryu: man I'm going to feel that later.....

"uh oh..."
*Aileen says, upon turning to see the large dragon at the rear, still caddling Homac's unconscious body in her arms.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games