Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:34 pm
Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image*** XXXX Maya looked from Lily to Erik before rolling her eyes and growling at them. She glared at Lily and stomped towards her shoving a finger into the humans shoulder "Fine! But I will let them tear you apart before I let him die." She growled at Lily and looked over to Erik before laying a punch into his shoulder, where she knew that her mark was on him.

XXXX Still seething but realizing that any continued dialogue on this would only infuriate her more. Maya walked over to the kitchen and quickly made herself a glass of water before downing the liquid. "Wish you had something stronger." A soft growl came from her as she spoke. Maya sighed and looked to the sink thinking of their situation. "I'll meet you at your place later on...I can't handle you two right now." She finished and barreled towards the door before flying out. Now that she found him, there were more questions the blonde wolf would have to ask herself.
XXXX***

Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik tensed as Maya came closer, and had to stop himself from stepping in when she poked Lily. However, when he saw the hit coming he didn't try and deflect, and just let the hit happen. Sure he felt the hit after all Maya was still strong. "You know I won't let that happen to her." He said with a similar growl to his own tone.

XXXX When Maya finally left the apartment Erik let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "Well that was fun." He said with a joking manner before letting out a sigh and leaned his forehead against Lily's "I'm so sorry...I wish." He trailed off for a moment and chuckled before continuing "I wish I was human." He finished with bright blue eyes burning into grey sea like eyes of the woman who had captured his heart.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Yeah it was a good vacation.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

When Lily heard the the creaking from the floor she turned her attention to the blonde woman who was now walking towards them. She locked eyed with the Mayas emerald eyes, not wanting to flinch or show any sign of weakness of any sort. As Maya poked her and told her she rather see her be torn apart then let Erik die she nodded. " I rather them tear me apart then see Erik in a life he dose not want." And she meant that. If it came down to giving up her own life to saving Eriks she would. To Lily her life was meaningless until she meat Erik. She felt like nothing more then just a extra body that did nothing to contribute to the world. Erik on the other hand hunted creatures that meant the world harm. To Lily, Eriks life was much more value then her own and she deeply cared for him.

"Maya!" The sight of seeing Erik being hit in front of her again made her want to act out but Erik did not flinch or make any emotion when he was hit by her. Once more the smaller female kept an eye on the blonde just in case she tried something as she walked away. Soon enough Maya had left but not without pushing one last button by telling Erik she would meet up with him at his place. Lilys free hand was still in a tight clench until Erik spoke that made her loosen up. "Yeah..." She muttered slightly before she felt weight on her forehead to see Erik resting his on hers. " Don't say that..." Lily said softly as she raised her free hand to his cheek and stroked it slightly. " If you were human the chances of us meeting would be slim." If Erik was human and did not know about the supernatural world if he would still see her as the same and believe her about what happened to her parents. " Plus if you were human then those drunk guys from when we first met would of beaten you up pretty good." She teased, letting out a small laugh before looking up at him with a loving smile. " I like you for the way you are now Erik. There is nothing I would change." If he was human or not she didn't care. She cared for him for as he was, no matter what. " You should have a shower to help ease your muscle pain. I will make some tea if you want."

(ooc: Thats good smile ... I see a Jelly Lily!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:01 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik couldn't help the small smile that came to his face. Seeing a loving smile be directed to him, with eyes that mean it was something he was not used to seeing and still touched him. He sighed as Lily spoke and watched as yet again she cared for him. He chuckled "Yeah I could probably use a shower." He nodded but looked to her for a moment before moving to cup her face with his free hand. "But first...you need to know that without you. I don't have a better life. You've ruined me, beautiful. I can't go back to a life without you now." He spoke in hushed tones, and was rather worried she would put herself in danger to help him achieve his goals.

XXXX The young man sighed and gently leaned his forehead against Lily's. "And I like you just as you are. I wouldn't change anything." To make sure she knew it to be true he stared directly into her sea like eyes. Thankfully he was getting sea legs and feeling more and more at home in those depths. After a moment he pulled back to place a kiss on her forehead before moving away towards the bathroom. As he let go of Lily's hand he bent to kiss her knuckles and smirked. "Beautiful even if I was human those drunks wouldn't stand a chance against me." And just like that the cocky wolf showed his head once more. Erik quickly made it to the bathroom in a few strides and was grateful for the calming effect the water had on him.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Jelly Lily... that still makes me smile. ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:30 am

Lily Grey

Lily just smiled at Erik, waiting for him to pull away and go to the shower but his hand then cupped her face and his eyes were locked onto hers. As Erik explained to her that he could not live without her heart skipped a beat. She was not use to being needed or wanted and hearing Erik needing her in his life made her feel like she belonged for once. The same went to Erik as well for her. He has shown her so many things that she had been missing out of her life and now that she had it she never wanted to let it go. If Lily was to lose Erik she would break. " I will never leave you..." She whispered, keeping hey stormy eyes on him.

Lilys hand moved away from his cheek when Erik pulled away and planted a kiss on her forehead. Hearing him say he wouldn't change a thing about her made her smile a bit more, though that smile was soon tainted with a shade of pink around it when Erik kissed her hand with that smirk of his. A light chuckle escaped her lips from the tall mans comment. " Alright." She watched the smirking wolf walk to the bathroom with a face that was still in a light shade of pink and a smile. Once the door was closed she then turned to the kitchen to see the bits of blood on the floor and bloody blankets. Letting out a sigh she got another wet cloth and started cleaning up the blood around her apartment. She cleaned up all the blood and gathered the bloody blankets and bed sheets Erik had rolled in. She would have to go down the street to use a washer and dryer as the apartment did not have any. When she was done gathering the blankets and sheets she then made a pot of earl grey tea for Erik and herself.

(ooc: XD lol Why is Erik such a sweet heart!? Calling her beautiful and stuff!? >w<)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:47 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young wolf watched as the last swirls of blood tinted water go down the drain. With a sigh he thought of the situation he found himself in. 'Okay...now how do I keep Lily safe.' He growled as he thought on this dilemma. Erik easily made his way to changing back into his clothing and trying to towel dry his hair as he made his way out of the bathroom.

XXXX With the towel still haphazardly on top of his head. Erik smiled at Lily, he noted the apartment was cleaner. Taking purchase to lean against the back of the couch he looked to Lily. "You've been busy researching...what do you know about killing one of us?" He asked hoping that she knew more than he thought, as it would make it easier to prepare her if she did. Frankly in his shower he had decided his first course of action was to give his Lily some claws, and then think about himself after.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: He's gotta make up for making a mess of her apartment >.< ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:00 am

Lily Grey

Lily was just pouring the tea into two cups when Erik came out of the bathroom. " I hope the water wasn't to cold for you. I am sorry about that." Lily was never able to get hot water in this apartment, maybe lukewarm but not much of it. Lily couldn't complain though as it was one of the many reasons why the rent here was cheap. "Maya most likely used the last bit of warm water..." Lily said a little quiet, mostly to herself. Not wanting to think of the blonde she smiled up at Erik and walked over to him with two cups of tea in her hand.

As she walked over to him he asked her a question that threw her off guard a little. She stood in front of Erik a little shocked by his question before handing him his cup of tea and glanced at the books she got. " Well... The most common things are silver bullets. From what I read silver hurts werewolves so even a silver axe can do the trick. Wolfbane can scare them off but not kill them , or so I read." Most of the books mostly talked about silver bullets being the best way to kill a werewolf if not the only way to kill one. " Why are you asking me this Erik?"

(ooc: True... But still! I love him so much!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Gently Erik accepted the cup of tea Lily offered to him. He gave a bow of his head in thanks before taking a sip of his tea. Mulling over what she had said he sighed, "Half truths." He whispered and shook his head. Lifting his eyes to look into Lily's he sighed once more not wanting to drag this innocent into this world. His eyes briefly looked to her milky white hands, she might have to stain them in blood. The thought chilled Erik more than a freezing night could. "Simple, you might have to kill. Whatever plan we come up with...we will make enemies and werewolves tend to be stubborn. If they've decided to kill you very little might actually stop them." He finished looking to her eyes with a cold and serious gaze he knew how ruthless he could be, and how that was rather typical for most wolves.

XXXX He snapped the towel off his head and placed it on the couch. "I am grateful you want to support me in all this. But I need to know that you will be able to keep yourself safe. If I'm not around...or if I'm dead." He explained, not at all pleased that he had to be this candid with her. Not wanting to look at Lily while he spoke of these things, he opted to look to his tea. "Silver hurts a lot. But it won't really kill us alone. It incapacitates us, but for a werewolf to die their heart needs to be taken out and destroyed. It's the only way to be sure." Thinking of his previous brushes with death Erik chuckled "We are damn good healers." He smiled and shook his head, thinking back to times he'd been ripped to shreds in previous fights. He looked back up to Lily and shrugged "It's what makes us such good hunters against other supernatural beings." Erik took a sip of his tea and looked to it again "Wolfsbane is much more detrimental than we've led people to believe. If that gets inside any wound or even if it's injected in us...healing stops for awhile." Thinking back to previous interactions with the poison he rolled his shoulder dismembering the pain. For a moment he thought before continuing. "But It can help protect you from wolves. Drink it in tea or water and a wolf will think twice before attacking you." Erik sighed and tried to relax his tense posture, if nothing else for Lily's comfort he offered a small smirk.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Aww I love Lily. But I really like saying Jelly Lily. ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:39 am

Lily Grey

The young woman took small sips of her tea, blowing on it light every now and then to be careful not to burn herself. Though her small movements stopped when Erik said she might have to kill. Lily had never really thought that far. Sure she knew death was on the table but she never really though about being the one to kill. She would do anything she could do in her power to help and save Erik, even if that meant giving up her life. But taking a life... Lily had never thought about taking another persons life, even back when she was abused by foster parents and school.

She understood why Erik wanted her to know how to kill a werewolf incase he was not there for her but she didn't know if the time came if she could really do it. " Don't say that, you are not going to die." She held onto the cup a little tighter when he said that. She didn't like the idea of him dying and it bothered her when he talked about it as if it was going to happen in the next couple weeks. Lily couldn't handle it if something happened to him, she would brake and never be able to live on. As Erik explained to he that Silver does not really kill werewolves she was a little surprised. " Silver bullets wont work? Thats what they say wherever you look, even on cartoons." She thought it would be common knowledge that Silver bullets was the best way to kill a werewolf but it seemed that fact was not true. When Erik explained the best way to kill a werewolf was to take out the heart and destroy it she flinched a little. She could barley handle the thought of shooting a silver bullet at a werewolf but to pull out a heart from a chest and destroy it was something she did not see coming. Looking down at her tea she remained quiet as Erik explained more on how she could protect herself when the time came. After a few moments of silents Lily slowly nodded her head to show that she understood him. She understood what had to be done if the time came if she wanted both of them to live. It was not going to be easy but she knew that from the very start and she was not going to turn away because of it. Lilt put her cup of tea on the window ledge before placing her hand gently on Erik's chest and felt his beating heart." I may only be human and not very strong but... I will protect myself and your heart Erik."

(ooc: lol It dose not take much to get the Jelly Lily to come out XD)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:14 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik looked to his tea in shame. He was angry that here he was asking this of Lily, when they had only recently met. Again his mind conjured the image of blood staining her beautiful hands and it just made the shame feel that much stronger. At the fear in her voice he lifted his hand and gave a small smirk "Not if I can help it." He whispered before taking a large gulp of the tea, the warmth soothing his aching muscles and bones. Gently he set aside the almost drained cup as he chuckled due to Lily talking about cartoons.

XXXX The young wolf watched Lily for a long moment, but when she placed her hand above his heart and vowed to protect them both he couldn't help but look shocked. After a moment he relaxed his expression and gently placed a hand above her own. "We will make it through this. I believe that." He said in a more serious tone, showing his conviction. He bent his head after a moment to look at their joined hands. "I've been shot with silver before, been poisoned with wolfsbane, even had my leg get torn clean off." He whispered remembering each of those hits, he knew the scars well. "That pain is nothing compared with the thought of you not being beside me." He whispered reverently wanting to make sure she knew how much he cared for her, for them as a unit. "You are strong...so strong. It amazes me." after a few moments of silence a small chuckle came from his mouth before he looked back up to Lily's eyes "I think you are the only one that could cause the most damage right now." With that a small amount of humor started to seep back into the young mans bright blue eyes.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Lily's so frickin sweet. Gah they are both too much! ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Lily Grey

Lily's eyes were locked onto Eriks, not daring to part from him. She noted the surprised face he made but she wanted him to know that she was going to protect them both even though there may not be much she could do. " We will." She said with a firm nod and smile as she felt his hand on hers. When Erik told Lily about his past injuries she tensed up a little from hearing about it. She couldn't imagine all the pain that Erik had to go threw. " Erik..." He kept saying that she was strong but to her he was the strong one for not only all the physical pain but the mental and emotional pain as well. He left his pack, his family... The only life he knew, knowing the dangers it would bring him. The joke Erik made about his heart made The young woman let out a sigh and a slight shake of the head with a smile. " Same goes to you."

After a moment of just smiling up at the man she cared for most there was a knock on the door. The small female turned her head to the door confused to as who it could be. Removing her hand from Erik's chest she made her way to the door. She slowly opened the door, taking a peek to see who it was to see a middle aged woman who lived next store to her" Oh Marry, good morning." Lily said politely as she opened up the door more as it was someone she knew and knew was not a threat. " Morning Lily. I just came by to check if everything was alright. Last night we could hear thuds and yelling from your place all night... My husband was ready to come over to yell at you but I managed to talk him out of it." The woman explained to Lily. " O-Oh really? I am so sorry about that. Everything is fine, don't worry. I will be sure to be more quiet." Lily said, thinking over the events from last night. Marry was about to make some small talk and head back to her apartment when she saw a tall young man in the back of Lily's apartment. " Oh!~ I see now Lily, you little wild thing you!" The middle aged woman laughed making Lily confused to what she was laughing about. " You finally brought a man home! Good for you! And a fine looking one at that! No wonder there was so much noise coming from your place and I don't blame you!"Marry cooed as she took a couple more looks at Erik and even giving him a wink. Lily's face turned into a bright red as she finally caught on to what Marry thought happened last night. "N-No, no, no it isn't like that! I-Its not w-what you think!" The poor brunette shook her hands out in front of her. Marry just laughed more and smirked at Lily. " Good for you Lily. I want to hear all about your night with him some time. Keep having fun but maybe control yourselves a little." She said with a wink and went back to her apartment. Lily stood at her door for a moment, taking in what just happen with her face still bright red. Slowly Lily closed the door and turned around and looked at Erik. Just seeing him made the poor woman blush even more. " I-I ah.... Um... S-Sor....." Lily couldn't even speak from how flustered she was, it was a miracle that he legs didn't give out. She covered the lower part of her face with a hand to try to hide the blush and glanced away. " I-Im S-Sorry!"

(ooc: I just what to hug them both!!!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:25 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik had to hold back whine at the loss of contact as she walked to the door. Her watched curiously as she interacted with the neighbor. Hearing the conversation Erik smirked, but that only broke out into a deep laugh as Lily turned the brightest shade of pink he'd ever seen. After a few moments to compose himself Erik kept his smirk and shrugged "If only that was the case." He shook his head and made his way to Lily, gently wrapping his arms around her with some laughter still in his voice. "Well at least we have Mary's permission now." He joked not minding in the least if that's what people thought.

XXXX The young wolf smiled and kissed the tip of Lily's nose before walking away and setting about to clean the cups of tea. "Speaking of last night...did I do anything weird?" He asked curiously before he realized the audacity of his question. "I mean...more weird than a giant wolf prowling around your apartment." He corrected as he completed his self appointed task.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: yum_puddi ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 am

Lily Grey

As Erik laughed more it both surprised Lily and embarrassed her more then what she already was. She stole a glance at Erik to see him laughing away before seeing that same old smirk. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight before looking away again with her hand still covering her face. " W-What do you mean I-if only that was the c-case?" her heart started to beat faster as the young man started walking towards her. As Erik wrapped his arms around her and spoke to her with that charming smirk did not help her at all, she looked like she was going to blow up at any moment from how red she was. " E...Erik.." It felt like her heart was going to burst out of her cheats at any second.

As Erik leaned in the young woman tensed up and closed her eyes tightly as if she was ready for whatever was to happen. Though she opened her eyes after Erik had simply planted a kiss on her nose before letting her go. Lily stood there for a moment as she took in all that just happened before letting out a sigh as she had been holding her breath without knowing. Feeling her body ready to give out she leaned against the wall as she tried to collect herself together. Feeling like a idiot once more she ruffled her hair in slight frustration. " Huh? O-Oh... You broke into my room and rolled all over my bed." She said as she looked at her broken door and her room that had the odd drawing on the floor.

(ooc: Im marrying Erik!!! )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:21 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled remembering how red Lily looked at the innuendo, she really was quite innocent. While the young man washed their dishes he cringed when she admitted his antics from the previous evening. Erik finally finished and turned to look at the evidence. After a moment he sighed "I can fix that." He offered rather annoyed at his more feral self for breaking her apartment. Erik took a moment and noted the subtle change in the apartments smell. With a groan he struck his forehead with his palm "Stupid wolf." He admonished himself as he stood at the sink.

XXXX Erik looked up to Lily and wondered if he should come clean for a moment. "I scented your apartment. Any wolf will know that I've claimed this area pretty quick. I haven't even done it to my own apartment." He finished musing on that fact 'Of course not, that's not a home. Wherever Lily is...that's home.' Looking back up to Lily he shrugged "I can help you get rid of it...if you want." While Erik offered this, he really didn't want to take away his claim of the area. It was comforting to have some type of connection to Lily.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Lily might have something to say about that >.> )))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:30 am

Lily Grey

Lily shot a slight glare at Erik as he chuckled away about the matter. Letting out one last sigh she sat up straight and shook her head when he offered to fix it. " its fine, I can deal with it. You did warn me after all." He did warn her before hand that he may destroy her apartment. As Erik faced palmed himself she looked at him a little confused before he explained what he did last night. Now what Maya said after she woke up added up. " No... I don't want you to get rid of it. I want it to stay." The ballerina said with her loving soft smile as she looked at the hunter.

In truth she wanted every bit of him to stay with her if she could. Lily waked over to her bedroom, noting the shards of wood on the floor from the door and door frame. She picked up the drawing that fell from her wall and placed them onto the old dresser. She noticed same claw marks from last night when Erik jumped onto the dresser when she hid her valuables. Opening the dresser she pulled out more drawings, the old stuffed horse and the photo of her parents. Placing things back where they were meant to be she paused for a moment and looked out of her room towards Erik. " why have you not marked your own place Erik?"

(ooc: .... I will fight her!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:18 pm
GrayEnvy
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was thankful that she didn't want him to remove his claim. Knowing himself if she had asked he might have only pretended to do so, only to appease her. He wasn't above fighting unfairly, something his life had taught him quite well. The tall man watched Lily as she moved gracefully into her room. As he'd already trespassed there before he decided against barging in, but did move closer.

XXXX Easily Erik stooped to begin collecting some splinters of wood that had fallen from the night before. Looking carefully at the floor he took note of his claw marks on the hardwood. ' Well she's not getting her deposit back.' He thought glumly to himself. Hearing Lily's sweet voice ask a question, the young man looked up to her. For a moment he thought about the answer, it was a fair question. "Probably because I rarely go through a change there." He offered as a possible solution but that didn't feel completely honest, so he endeavored to try again. "But more likely it's because I don't think of it as home." He stood to dispose of the debris he had collected, once disposed of he continued to speak. "Marking territory like this is very primal, it only happens when a wolf feels completely safe. I know we do it to kind of ward off other wolves, so that they know the area is claimed. Typically it's only done in areas that the pack sleeps." He explained offering some modicum of insight to his odd behaviors. Curiously he looked into her room and noted the drawings appreciatively, "You have a good eye." He commented with a soft voice as he looked at the drawings.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: That I don't doubt. )))

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games