Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hanon Hosho

"ok let's go then." [exits]

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

seion-the-kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:55 pm
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison watched as the girl walked away. She sighed and then looked around again, her eyes catching the boy again. She tilted her head to the side watching from where she sat. She couldn't tell what he was doing. She looked back at the six string guitar in her hand and started playing again, this time singing softly.. If anything so she could feel a little calmer with the ocean and the people there.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Seion the Kitsune

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:59 am
User Image

The name is Logen"The dragon"

Logen was sitting on the rocks looking out at the water when he heard the girl with the guitar start playing again,and then she began to sing and he looked over at her and he couldn't help but smile.He listened and once the girl was done he lent over and pulled his pan flute form his bag and puts it to his lips as he starts to play,his eyes closed as he also listens to the sound of the water.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:14 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison stopped playing and listened as the boy began to play music. She felt a smile on her face. She stood carefully, putting on her flip flops carrying the acoustic and approached cautiously, careful to not make a sound so she could hear the music. She wanted to get closer so she could hear better. She stood a good couple feet away from him. Hesitant, she sat on a rock to listen, and watch as he played, she caressed the guitar in her lap hiding behind the neck of it as she watched him, and listened.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:49 am
User Image

Logen kept his flute to his lips and his eyes closed when he was done,he didn't know the girl was closer to him now as he takes in another slow and long breath and he once more starts to play as he played he could hear other instruments in his head so he could keep the notes right.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:42 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison listened to the notes change into a song she knew. Restraining a bit of pink in her cheeks, she looked at her palms and began singing along with the song quietly, closing her eyes hiding still behind the neck of her guitar as she sang with the flute music, hiding, but singing.

[
Her Dark Dragon Knight
/quote]

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:16 am
User Image

Logen's eyes opened when he heard the girls voice behind him but he kept playing as she sang,once he was done he turns and smiles warmly at the girl. "You have a lovely voice."He says warmly,he then turns to her on his rock."My name is Logen nice to meet you."

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:58 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison blushed when he heard him speak. She shrunk a little and smiled. "Thank you. My name is Allison. It's a pleasure to meet you too." She said. She offered a small smile to him. She looked at the water. "Your flute sounds beautiful with the ocean. You play beautifully." she offered with a smile.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 am
User Image

Logen listened to the girl speak and even in the dim light for the night he cough the sight of blush on her cheeks and he gives her a warm smile."Thank you Allison."He says looking down at his flute,now that he got a good look at her,her voice matched her perfectly. A faint blush covered his cheeks as he looks back up at her,and he couldn't help but smile again as he puts his lips to his flute once more as he starts to play.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:45 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled a little more and she heard him play again. She moved her guitar so she was no longer hiding it, only holding it. She watched as he played the song, and couldn't stop herself. She never learned how to play the flute, but she thought that this was beautiful. As his song came to an end she started playing her guitar with a small smile. The sound of music and the ocean seemed to calm her, the most in a while.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image

Logen smiles after he was done playing and once she started playing he smiles a little wider and starts to sing His eyes closed as he listened to her play as he sings,his hands where taping out the drumbeat as well.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled as she listened to him song. As the song ended, she looked at him with a shy smile. Holding her guitar, attempting to hide the small blush on her cheeks. "You sing lovely too." She said shyly. "You like music?" She asked, then immediately regretting asking the lame question. "I mean, I um.. Do...."She squeaked hiding behind her guitar again. "I'm sorry... I'm not normally this weird." She said.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image

Logen smiles when the song ends and he looks at Allison."Yes I love music,and thank you."He says and when she hide behind her guitar he couldn't help but give her a gentle and warm laugh." It's alright you have nothing to be sorry for Allison,I love art and doing parkor as well."He says with a warm smile,he then put his flute down on his bag and looked back at her."Is there any thing you like doing besides playing guitar and being cute?"He asks with a joking tone in his voice and a large smile on his face.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:12 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison blushed a little brighter and smiled at him softly with a little giggle. "Aside from music? I'm an art lover and I really like the ocean." She said with a small smile, then shrunk. "And some mythology." she whispered a little quieter. She looked at him, seeing his smile. "I've seen videos of parkor, it looks really hard to do." She said with a small smile.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

Logen smiles when he hears her giggle and looks at her as she spoke."I love the ocean as well."He says and then he seen her shrink back behind her guitar as she said she likes mythology and he smiles."Myth's are only Myths till some one proves they are true,and I like to think myths are just truths we have forgotten."He says with a big smile."What kind of mythology are you into?"He asks looking at her

MomoLaWolf

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games