Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:26 pm
Owner's Name: SilverLutz
Participating Soquili: Rentier
Link to Teepee: Link

Did you catch them all? Ren tilted his head to the side slightly at the question, eyes glancing slightly up and to the left as he mentally sought the answer. "Um...perhaps?" he ventured, not quite sure how to reply.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "However many there were...I got every single one," he answered a bit more confidently, although he was still at a loss as to what exactly needed catching.

What kind of things did you catch? Ren opened his mouth and closed it after a moment. Blue brows furrowed as he leaned in, peering at the question. "I haven't caught anything recently...so maybe I didn't catch them all after all."

Why did you catch them? "I've changed my mind," he said, lifting his head and stamping his hoof. "I haven't caught them all. I haven't caught any, actually! Unless we're talking about fireflies, I caught a few the other day in my mane...although that was a bit of an accident."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? Ren rolled his shoulders and glances away for a moment before offering a slightly shy smile. "Not...really. Sorry. I should have been paying closer attention. Did you tell me something before you asked if I had caught them all? Maybe I would have been a bit better at answering these questions."

Why are you answering my questions? "Because I don't want to be rude, of course!" he said, lifting his head and giving it a little toss. "I hope my answers at least amused you since I'm sure they didn't inform you of much."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:37 am
Owner's Name: DimwitFlathead
Participating Soquili: Forrest

Did you catch them all? "I tried, but catching them 'all' is just a taxing endeavor."

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Everything that should try to invade my home without permission. Trespassers that meant to do me or my kin harm."

What kind of things did you catch? "Bugs, mostly. Though I certainly spooked some larger beasts away. I'm good at that."

Why did you catch them? "The bugs? To eat, naturally."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "You're making enough sense that I'm talking to you, aren't I?"

Why are you answering my questions? "I think it's good to talk to the voices in your head sometimes."

DimwitFlathead

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:26 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Savannah
Link to Teepee: Boop

Did you catch them all? "Uh, sure."

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Pssh, I dunno. but if I was gonna catch anything, of course I'd catch them all."

What kind of things did you catch? "I dunno. Flowers. Flowers with legs. Flowers that ran away, but I still caught them. That makes for a good story, right?"

Why did you catch them? "To bring them home to my lady love, Tove, of course."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Noooot really. No. But I'll go along with it if it makes you feel better."

Why are you answering my questions? "Dunno. Guess I'll stop now."

----------------
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

Did you catch them all? "Did I what?"

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "I don't understand. All of what?"

What kind of things did you catch? "I'm sorry, what's going on?"

Why did you catch them? "I didn't catch anything!"

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "No! I don't know what you're talking about!"

Why are you answering my questions? "..."

----------------------------
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi

Did you catch them all? "I beg your pardon?"

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "All of what now?"

What kind of things did you catch? "Uhhh...butterflies! I caught butterflies. Clearly."

Why did you catch them? "For fun."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Well, no, not particularly. But that's part of the game, right?"

Why are you answering my questions? "For fun."

-------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Aquila

Did you catch them all? "What?"

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "Heck if I know."

What kind of things did you catch? "You're crazy."

Why did you catch them? "Can't you find someone else's time to waste?"

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Apparently not. Look, just get lost!"

Why are you answering my questions? The mare snorts bitterly, but doesn't respond further. She's done playing games.

-------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Eleanor

Did you catch them all? "Oh yes!"

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "All the critters running around. The new ones that look like Soquili, but not quite! Have you noticed that all Soquili like that come in groups around the summer or fall seasons?"

What kind of things did you catch? "Oh lots of things, but I recently caught the heart of another lovely young mare. Her name is Val, like my familiar, but not. She's real sweet. She's pink too! Pink might be my favorite color! What's your favorite color?"

Why did you catch them? "Cause it's fun!"

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Yes indeedy! Clear as day!"

Why are you answering my questions? "Why are you asking them? Heehee!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:22 am
Owner's Name: whoan
Participating Soquili: The Boulder

Did you catch them all? "BUT OF COURSE. THE BOULDER IS THE BEST AT CATCHING THINGS."

What did you think I mean by 'all'? "THE BOULDER UNDERSTANDS THAT ALL MEANS ALL. AND THE BOULDER CAUGHT ALL."

What kind of things did you catch? "THE BOULDER CAUGHT ATTENTION. AND MUSCLES. AND...And rocks. And food. Water. Attention."

Why did you catch them? "BECAUSE IT WAS ASKED OF THE BOULDER TO CATCH THIS ALL."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "HAHAHA YES! NO? YES!"

Why are you answering my questions? "BECAUSE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED TO BE ANSWERED MY FACELESS FRIEND!"
-------------------------------------

Owner's Name: whoan
Participating Soquili: Kinak

Did you catch them all? Kinak narrowed his eyes. "I do not know what you mean by all. I caught a few things. Yes."

What did you think I mean by 'all'? With a toss of his head he thought over his answer. "All means...everything. And that, my friend, is impossible to catch. Even I know this."

What kind of things did you catch? "I caught Nishka after he ran away. I caught love. Respect. And I think these are children?" He narrows his eyes at the pile of baskets.

Why did you catch them? A snort escaped the giant. "I caught them because they were needed or I was needed. Simple."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? He pawed at the ground. Feigning innocence he answered. "Yes. A little."

Why are you answering my questions? He blinked a few times. With a sour expression, the giant turned on his hooves and left. Kinak would not be played a fool.

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 am
Owner's Name: StrawberryRoseTea
Participating Soquili: Eldrin Bright-Tail
Link to Teepee: here

Did you catch them all? Eldrin looks vaguely embarrassed, "Well, not intentionally."

What did you think I mean by 'all'? His embarrassment turns slowly to confusion. "Didin't you mean the ladies? "

What kind of things did you catch? He's starting to get a little bewildered now. " I . . um . . isn't that a little personal?"

Why did you catch them? His bewilderment starts morphing into frustration. "I don't know. Maybe they really caught me."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? He snorts. "Not really. Though I think you are rather rude."

Why are you answering my questions? He stops in the middle of his frustration and has to think a moment. "I don't know. Maybe because it's polite? Unlike you . . . "

Participating Soquili: Decadent

Did you catch them all? The little mare snorts and stomps. "Well of course I did!. Do you think I'm incapable of noticing what goes on around my home?"

What did you think I mean by 'all'? She twitches her tail in irritation, glaring. "All of the trespassers who try to come into my garden of course. What else would I be catching."

What kind of things did you catch? She glares suspiciously beginning to wonder if the questioner might be a dunce. " Well, obviously there's the big dumb dino and his companion who have decided to stay. As well as other . . ." She goes into a pissy rant about wildlife and other soqs needing to leave her alone.

Why did you catch them? The twitching of her tail turns to lashing irritation. "Because they have no right to be on my land. Why else would I bother with another useless creature."

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "I think you need to leave. Now." Her wings start opening to maker her look bigger as she takes an aggressive posture.

Why are you answering my questions? "I'm not." she hisses. "You're leaving."

Participating Soquili: Kasandra Lynn

Did you catch them all? Kally looks vaguely confused and you can see that she's combing her mind for something she may have missed. "I . . I think so?" she smiles apologetically.

What did you think I mean by 'all'? Her cheeks pinken in embarrassment. "I . . um . . I'm not really sure."

What kind of things did you catch? "Well . . .um" since she's not really sure what the question truly is about she picks something. "Oh! I caught a beautiful sunset over the ocean yesterday! It was so lovely, all the pinks and oranges reflecting on the waves." She sighs happily remembering the sight.

Why did you catch them? " I love to catch them because they're lovely. It's even better when there's someone there to share them with. Would you like to come 'catch' one with me sometime?" she giggles happily.

Do you think I'm making any sense at all? "Not really, but that's alright. Sometimes it's just fun to be silly."

Why are you answering my questions? "Because I love talking to and getting to know others. So, did you catch them all?" she looks on interestedly hoping to befriend the questioner.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko
Link to Teepee: XxX

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Standing ideal the clawed mare spoke her words soft yet deliberate, "It depends really on who or what you are positioning yourself against".

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Not at all. As I stated previously it all depends on the situation. You can particularly be fast but you can also be thorough in how you deliberate your methods".

Could you outrun me? "If I wanted to" she smirked with flick of her ear, "I would."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Andromeda

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Well" she answered stretching her galaxy colored wings, "I myself like to be thorough rather than fast. You can lose little details pondering things way too abruptly causing you to lose your train of thought along with pride".

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Hm I agree they should be because thorough betters your chances honestly". She stood thinking her hair moving within the incoming fall breeze, "Diving in headfirst toward something you are unfamiliar with will either get you injured... or worse killed".

Could you outrun me? "Possibly" she spoke pawing the ground, "I'm not the slowest one around you know".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Sunday Silence

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Fast of course" the coal black stallion responded with a difiant look within those deep pools, "Its how you become the best".

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Of course. Because being the fastest is what its all about at the end of the race. If you stand there pondering what can and what won't you might as well forfeit your chances and call it a day".

Could you outrun me? A smirk covered the stallion's muzzle hi eyes glinting, "By a long shot. Wanna try me"

Participating Soquili: Hanyuu

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Hau?" she paused fidgeting nervously, "I'm going to say through".

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Hau Hau" she responded her ears flicking back and forth for danger, " Yes. Better to be safe than sorry... Hau Hau".

Could you outrun me? "Hau?! Are you trying to eat me?! Haau Haau"!

Participating Soquili: Tahiti

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Oh ho ho!" she beamed her ears perked to answer, "Fast of course! I mean really fast like you're flying fast! You know speed that can lift you over cliffs and ravines fast"!

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Pfft" she chuckled rolling her eyes, "If you take time to figure things out seriously you miss the thrill! The adrenaline is what its all about I tell you! Standing there like a scared rodent will get you eaten, duh".

Could you outrun me? "In a heartbeat" she chuckled, "without a doubt you don't have what it takes" she announced taking off in a heated sprint disappearing over the ridge.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 am
Owner's Name: Ryghann
Participating Soquili: Pollux
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? hmmm *thinks* I think maybe thorough? I mean if i go too fast then I might mess it up right? I wouldnt want to do that, no way!

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? i think theres a way to do both but ya gotta be reaaaallllly careful *nods*

Could you outrun me? oh gosh no! im not very fast at all! im strong and slow hahaha *smiles*

--------------------
Participating Soquili: Aiesha

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? *Thinks for a while a thoughtful smile on her lips* i think it really depends on the situation at hand....there are times you must be swift. But then again there are some moments when you must be truly caring and slow about what you do.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? Not always, But I personally find if you wish to be proficient at something the focus must be on one or the other, not both.

Could you outrun me? Maybe! well just have to try *giggles*

-----------------------------

Participating Soquili: Jessemine

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Humph! Fast of course! Get it done right away and make sure its right the first time!

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? Yep thats right. Mixing the two is absurd*snorts* you HAVE to focus on one.

Could you outrun me? Bring it on! Im ready to win! *she readies herself for the race*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:43 pm
Participating Soquili: Eldrin Bright-Tail
Link to Teepee: Here

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Eldrin tilted his head considering. "I think it really depends on the situation. If you were foraging for food in a freezing climate fast might be better whereas if you were doing something like creating an item for someone thorough would be better so as to produce a higher quality."

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? He shook his head. "No, I believe you can be fast and thorough but only on certain things, more likely something that you have experience, skill, and/or talent in."

Could you outrun me? An amused smile graces his lips. "I'm willing to bet I could. I've been known to be quick on my feet." He flexes his cloven toes.

~~~

Participating Soquili: Kasandra Lynn
Link to Teepee: Here

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Kally smiles shyly. "I personally prefer to be thorough. Maybe that's because I'm normally nor very fast."

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "No, not at all!" Her eyes light up. "I have several friends who are both fast and thorough at many of the things they do. It really is a pleasure to watch them work with such skill. Someday I hope to be able to be fast and thorough with the things I do. Especially as I become a better healer."

Could you outrun me? Kally laughs cheerfully as she relaxes into the conversation. "No, I don't think I could. I'm not much of a runner."

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:13 pm
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Chiyo
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Chiyo thinks for a moment before smiling and saying, “It is better to be thorough. If you miss things because you’re rushing then you aren’t doing a good job.”

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? “Of course not. With practice you can be thorough while being fast but you must focus on doing the job right before you can get fast at it.”

Could you outrun me? “I’m a horse. Of course I could.”

Participating Soquili: Kift

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Kift laughs to himself for a solid minute. “Well I suppose that depends on what you’re doing.” He starts laughing again. “I think most things it’s better to do a thorough job.”

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? “In some cases, yes. But not always.”

Could you outrun me? ”Most likely but why would I want to?”

Participating Soquili: Tadaaki

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? “I agree with my sister. It’s better to be thorough.” He pauses then continues, “Not to say I always am.”

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? “Probably not.”

Could you outrun me? He raises his head from where he’s lounging. “You want to race? Now? I don’t want to.”

Participating Soquili: Briathos

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? “In my experience it’s better to be fast. You need to get the first strike in and then everything becomes easier.”

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? “No, but you have to decide what is more important to focus on.”

Could you outrun me? “Yes. I could also outfly you.”

Participating Soquili: Finley

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? “I prefer to be quick. I don’t know if it’s better but I like it better~”

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? “Probably not. It isn’t like they’re day and night.”

Could you outrun me? “If I can outrun a hunter I can outrun you~ But if you’d like to try your luck I’m happy to give you a ten second head start.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:06 pm
Participating Soquili: Savannah

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Fast, obviously. You can't win a race by being thorough."

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Well, yeah. Duh."

Could you outrun me? "Totally. If you think otherwise, why don't we put it to the test, right now?"
------------
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Why can't you be both?"

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Haha, you read my mind! I think you can be both quick and efficient too."

Could you outrun me? "Oh, I don't know if I could, but my familiar, Bracken, might be able to. Or my son, Roslind."
-------------

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Thorough, definitely. I hate to overlook things because I was going too quickly."

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "It depends. It may be possible to be both fast and thorough if you are skilled at a particular task, but if you are just learning something for the first time, it would definitely be better to be thorough."

Could you outrun me? "I don't know, maybe. Does it count if you run on the ground and I'm flying above you in the air?"
--------------

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Gotta go fast!"

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "I guess not! Both is definitely more fun!"

Could you outrun me? "I dunno! Let's find out!" The mare zooms off.
---------------
Participating Soquili: Aquila

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Thorough. I can't go too fast."

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Yes, because some folks just can't be fast or thorough. Geez, judgmental much?"

Could you outrun me? "No and I don't want to try, either."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:44 pm
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? The skinwalker grins at the speaker. "It's best to be both. Fast to catch your intended prey and thorough in enjoying your meal." Her eyes flare ominously. Maybe you shouldn't stick around too much longer.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Not at all, my dear." She's leaning closer to you. Better get going!

Could you outrun me? "I think the question you should be asking is can you escape from me?" She lunges forward and-oh god, I can't watch.
~~
Participating Soquili: Osmond

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Thorough, easily. Too many Soquili go fast these days. Bah, just go with the flow, I say." He shrugs, a lazy smile upon his face.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Suppose not, so long as you don't miss being thorough in life as well as fast."

Could you outrun me? "Dunno. Suppose we could try though."
~~
Participating Soquili: Serenity

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Uh, I... I don't know. Both?"

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Both is good."

Could you outrun me? "I'm not sure. My legs are kinda short, but... I could try?"
~~
Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "I like fast! Zoom zoom zoom! Fast is the best! But thorough... Thorough cuddling sounds AWESOME!"

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Both is definitely the best way to go!"

Could you outrun me? "Outrun? On land? No. But outswim? In water! Oh, for sure, without a doubt."
~~
Participating Soquili: Amaranta

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? "Fast and thorough must go together. What is the good of being a fast dancer if you miss all the steps, after all?"

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? "Not at all, darling!"

Could you outrun me? "Outrun? Maybe. Out-dance? Naturally."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Berith
Link to Teepee: link

Is it better to be fast, or thorough?
"Oh, oh, hm.... I think it's better to be fast! I mean, if you can be both that's wonderful too! But being fast is so much fun!"
Do the two have to be mutually exclusive?
"Oh no... I mean, if I look at it like that, my father is super thorough, but I don't think he's very fast."
Could you outrun me?
"Maybe? I mean, if we raced I hope I would win! But it'd be great if you won too... I just want us both to have fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Takala

It is important to be fast to ensure a kill, but thorough when cleaning up to get the best meal."
"No. You can be fast and thorough. Those who aren't are sloppy and unskilled."
Could you outrun me?
"Definitely. With those weak legs, I could chase you down easily. Luckily for you, I'm not particularly hungry right now."

Participating Soquili: Fracas Mephitic

"It is better to be thorough than it is to be fast. It is better to take our time and experience things than it is to be fast. So much can be missed if we move too quickly."
"No, there are some who are capable of being both, but there are others who prefer one over the other. I have a preference for being thorough."
Could you outrun me?
"I believe all creatures that use four legs are faster than bipeds. So yes, I could outrun you, although I don't feel or care to."

Participating Soquili: Lona

"Hmm? Oh... well, I think it's alright to be both. I'm sure being one over the other comes in handy during certain situations, but it really depends."
"No, of course not. Though, those who are fast might be better at being fast than those who are thorough and vice versa."
Could you outrun me?
"I wouldn't want to. I prefer quiet, calm strolls. They're far more pleasant to me than running."

Participating Soquili: Tourmaline

"Thorough, definitely! I wouldn't be able to find all my baubles and add to my collection if I weren't thorough."
"Oh yes! If I wasn't thorough, then I would never have as magnificent a collection as I do, and sometimes I really have to commit to get the things that I want."
Could you outrun me?
"I don't like to get my hooves dirty, so I'd rather not."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:58 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Dacian
Link to Teepee: teepee

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? It's much better to be thorough and prepared.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? Well no they do have to be but it's hard to be fast and thorough- it leads to lot's of mistakes.

Could you outrun me? Probably not. I live in dense woodlands so I don't have much experience traveling fast over flat ground.
---------------
Participating Soquili: Aodan

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? It's much better to be past and catch an enemy off guard.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? Well if your thorough with a good plan it helps. Though speed can always help in a battle as well as wit.

Could you outrun me? Yes I could easily outrun most soq.
-----------------------
Participating Soquili: Loki

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Fast of course. I always feel the most free when I'm running through the grasslands.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? I don't see why they have to be.

Could you outrun me? Of course I'm the fastest mare on the grasslands.
-------------------------
Participating Soquili: Miyuki

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? It's much better to be thorough. Everything should be carefully thought out and planed. Being hasty leads to mistakes that could easily cause harm to others. I don't wan't to cause pain to another because I was hasty.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? If you are careful then no the two things do not have to be mutually exclusive.

Could you outrun me? Maybe, but why don't we run and see which of us is faster.
-----------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Marrow

Is it better to be fast, or thorough? Why can't I be both. Usually though My mate is the quick one at least quick to get in trouble. I have to be the thorough one.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? No.

Could you outrun me? No , though I think I can out swim you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:41 am
Owner's Name: DimwitFlathead
Participating Soquili: Forrest

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Stranger than myself? It would be a sight to behold, for certain, though I couldn't abide by it in my forest, if your strangeness should be malevolent."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I'm not quite sure what you mean with this 'bed' you're referring to...?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Alas, no one, usually. I am alone here."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Not the pumpkin song, no, but the song of the forest, yes."

Aren't you scared? "Not a bit."

Don't you love it now? "I'm rather confused, but I do appreciate quite a lot of things, so... I suppose... Yes?"

DimwitFlathead

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:19 am

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "You have my interest."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Oh goodness no! I'm not the type to lurk."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "My darling love, of course."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I... don't understand. What's a pumpkin?"

Aren't you scared? "A little unnerved, now that you mention it."

Don't you love it now? "No, I've had enough of being scared, thanks."

----
Participating Soquili: Rosario

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Not particularly."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Uh... No?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "My mother, usually."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I've heard of pumpkins before, but I've never seen one myself and I certainly didn't know they could sing."

Aren't you scared? "No...? Should I be...?"

Don't you love it now? "No, and I really think I should be off now. Good day."
----
Participating Soquili: Roslind

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Strange? Sure, I guess."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I sneak up on Bracken sometimes, but I don't know about spooking you."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Mother, usually. Sometimes Honeysuckle, if we're placing hiding games."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I do like singing! Not sure about hailing to anything though... Hail like the weather?"

Aren't you scared? "No, I don't get scared! Did someone say I do? Cause I don't!"

Don't you love it now? "Love what now?"
----
Participating Soquili: Ambrose

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "N-No, thank you."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Goodness, no!"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "No one, hopefully. Well, Rosalyn maybe, but... not anyone... bad."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I don't hail to anything, thank you very much."

Aren't you scared? "...yes."

Don't you love it now? "No, I hate being scared."
----

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Sure, why not?"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Yes! BOO!"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Me! I always answer me!"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Yeah! Wait...what?"

Aren't you scared? "Nope!"

Don't you love it now? "Yes!"

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games