Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:33 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

So did I do right only battling one? Another question: will we be able to catch starters in the wild at any point in time?

Actually, we'll be changing it to a horde, so if you want to edit you may :0 Sorry for the confusion, I think I misread your previous message oTL S'what I get for trying to multitask.

As for catching starter pokemon, the only way to obtain them in the wild, as opposed to getting them through an event or horroscope, is to obtain an Odd Incense and roll the corresponding type (fire, water, or grass) : )

Normally I'd be happy to gain the EXP but I'm a trainer battle and a wild Pokemon pass that battle.

Okay, sorry about that D: We'll try and have it all edited soon  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:38 pm
Loonamist

Now I really want that odd item lol when's the next event  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:53 pm
Sorry for all the questions

What does: "Foul Play - 95 || Uses opponent's atk stat" that bit mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Sorry for all the questions

What does: "Foul Play - 95 || Uses opponent's atk stat" that bit mean?
If your oppenent has increase their Atk stat then your Foul Play counts as having that bones in power.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Haha don't worry xD We have some things in the work. We plan on having a summer event, and hope to have it out fairly soon ^^ I can't give a specific date just 'cause... we don't have it yet >w> But hopefully not too long.

And no worries on the questions : ) It means the attacker uses the opponent's attack stat. So if a level 30 pokemon is attacking a level 50 pokemon, their attack boost is 40, not 20 like it normally would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:21 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Haha don't worry xD We have some things in the work. We plan on having a summer event, and hope to have it out fairly soon ^^ I can't give a specific date just 'cause... we don't have it yet >w> But hopefully not too long.

And no worries on the questions : ) It means the attacker uses the opponent's attack stat. So if a level 30 pokemon is attacking a level 50 pokemon, their attack boost is 40, not 20 like it normally would be.

So I was looking through my pack to see if I had any other Mega stones, and I discovered a carried over from PHL Odd Incense I've never used. May I use it or should I not since it's strange that I have it after being confused about things.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:54 am
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

So I was looking through my pack to see if I had any other Mega stones, and I discovered a carried over from PHL Odd Incense I've never used. May I use it or should I not since it's strange that I have it after being confused about things.

Sorry about the delay! Schoolwork got a little ridiculous @@
But, Spectral mentioned that she remembers you having that, so it's totally fine if you use it : ) Just make sure to roll for the typing using the 1-18 type list placed under the item description in the PokeMart~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:25 am
Loonamist

Does the odd incense take post counts?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Nope : ) For 24 hours (make sure you mark the time of activation somewhere in your post, to help keep track) you can have pokemon of the type you rolled appear as frequently as you want, at no post cost ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:53 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Nope : ) For 24 hours (make sure you mark the time of activation somewhere in your post, to help keep track) you can have pokemon of the type you rolled appear as frequently as you want, at no post cost ^^
Hay loona whats up ?
Question on travel counts-

Are we allowed to save up post counts for traveling ? I don't think anyone ever really thought to question that much but i figured id ask just in cause.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Hay loona whats up ?

Are we allowed to save up post counts for traveling ? I don't think anyone ever really thought to question that much but i figured id ask just in cause.

No, sorry Tano :0 That's one of the few things you can't save up. It kinda negates the point of the travel posts. Sorry ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:02 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Hay loona whats up ?

No, sorry Tano :0 That's one of the few things you can't save up. It kinda negates the point of the travel posts. Sorry ^^;;
That's fine i was making sure because id not asked about before hand. Ill admit i think iv done it once but otherwise iv kepy my OC's in the same location for longer then the required 3 anyways.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:16 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Hay loona whats up ?

That's fine i was making sure because id not asked about before hand. Ill admit i think iv done it once but otherwise iv kepy my OC's in the same location for longer then the required 3 anyways.

Heh, yeah, always good to be sure ^^ Ty Tano~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

Hay loona whats up ?

For what ? im lost what i do ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:28 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

Hay loona whats up ?

For what ? im lost what i do ?

For asking :0 Lol rather than just going with saving them up, or something >w< I appreciate you clarifying, and putting the question and answer out for everyone else to possibly see c:  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games