Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:37 pm
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha smiles
"Purr rrrooww mrrow . Mmmmeow mmmmm mew!"
("it is a long story for another time. In truth, I can be called a ghost." )

"puuuuuuuuur" she shows the book on basic alchemy
("alchemy.")

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas watched her talk like that then got up and yawned ill go see him when i have time he says and walks out-

exit]
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:04 pm
kalenakeeper

Lawrence entered the infirmary, followed closely by Yogtz. He saw she was talking to a cat. Yogtz flew back a little bit when he saw the cat. Lawrence shrugged.
"Eh Sasha. You know how I said I had a moogle friend for the alchemy class position? Did any of you ever go over it with the higher ups? I'd feel kind of weird just barging into the office and demanding my friend 'ere get a job without approval of the headmaster," he said pointing his thumb to Yogtz. The moogle bowed his head in greeting toward Sasha.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:15 pm
fiendish az
kefkadragon
((omg my cat is evil sometimes ))

Sasha went pale, paler than she always was.
"oops." she scratched her head
"Im sorry, there has been too many bad things going on that it slipped my mind. No, its my fault, I will ask for it. I really want to learn alchemy.

She shows the book she was reading
"but its hard for me to understand this."

((dnno when knux will be back, probably tonight or something))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:46 pm
kalenakeeper

Lawrence chuckled. "Don't tell me we were attacked again while I was out picking him up. That's like if I went out to get milk and my house is burned down after somebody already tried to rob it two days ago," he said rolling his eyes. He noticed the book in Sasha's hands. "Never seen this in book form before. All I know is from hands on stuff. The wording is probably weird in it. This kind of thing is kind of hard to verbalize without going into details and using massive words," he said.

Yogtz flew into the room.
"I gave you textbooks on the stuff kupo. You just never bothered to read them kupo," he said glaring at Lawrence. Lawrence rubbed the back of his head. Yogtz floated toward Sasha.
"What is it you need help understanding kupo?" he asked Sasha.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:55 pm
fiendish az
kefkadragon
((omg my cat is evil sometimes ))

"no no. Jaster was on a solo mission and he got lured by the organization....rumor is that his heart was separated from his body."

Sasha smiled to Yogtz
"Like I don't understand how crystals can be turned to a liquid potion and these combinations."

She then thought on the alchemy class
"I think I did ask Misty to ask the headmaster if I didn't ask."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:38 pm
kalenakeeper
[((most cats are))

fiendish az

Lawrence nodded. "Alright then. I'll be waiting outside while you two finish what you're doing here," he said walking out the door and sitting in the hallway against a wall.

Yogtz chuckled at Sasha's question. "That is the question everyone has when it comes to alchemy. It basically boils down to the energy flowing through the crystals breaks the chemical bonds when combined with other crystals and heat. The broken bonds allow the atoms to move around more freely. In other words, magic with a little bit of chemistry mixed in kupo," he said.

(OOC: best explanation i've ever pulled out of my a** ever.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 pm
kefkadragon
((hehe yeah still sounds really professional ))

"That is so cool. I would have never thought to heat up a crystal." Sasha smiled
"aww man I really want to learn from you!" she said in a fan girl tone

"im the nurse at the academy and it would be nice to learn how to make potions other than with herbs, something stronger." she grinned big.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:50 pm
kalenakeeper
((heheheeheh. I could be a movie scientist. Blather on and string science words together adn fool the masses twisted There is some sort of truth in there though if i remember chemistry right. Just replace magic with valence electrons ))

Yogtz was surprised at the tone Sasha was taking. I'm not used to getting this much attention for anything other than my pompom or small stature, he thought. He cleared his throat. "And I would be happy to teach you as well as all the other students here kupo," he said. He looked behind him and saw nobody but Lawrence was there. "It sure beats floating around one area of town all day or sitting in a shop selling ice shards to that weird duck in the top hat kupo,"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:00 pm
kefkadragon
((hehe you'd be great!))

"Yay!" Sasha said excited.
"yeah, I know. I like healing students but I can't wait to learn stronger healing potions!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:47 pm
kalenakeeper

Yogtz smiled. "We will be practically untouchable health wise kupo. Just toss mega potions and elixirs to everyone when magic is recharging kupo," he said.

Lawrence rolled his eyes. greeeeeeeeeeat. Now I've got two egomaniacs to deal with in this school, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 pm
Kira walks in he has a blank stare because he has never seen sasha excited so he would not know how to respond " hey sasha and i dont know i have actually met anyone in here but sasha probably have seen you before but never introduced myself." kira is holding his head. "hey sasha i brought you something from skyfield" Kira hands her a bag full of rare herbs exotic herbs and common herbs only found in skyfield. "these herbs can be used to be make a lot of medicine and potions their is also some herbs in their that cure poisons. " kira head is still hurting " i need to know you got anything for head pain. because ever since yesterday i have been having some serious head pain and i cant figure out why i tried sleeping it off but it keeps coming back." kira is still hiding the injuries from skyfield and hopes she dont notice it "the pain is unbearable at times it will just intensify for no reason yet i dont feel ill in the slightest"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:40 pm
                                          User ImageThe "Adult" Sakamoto
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:A bit tensed]______[Affiliation:Minako]______[Location:By the small Dragon on the floor]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Sakamoto watched as things started to get lively as Sasha's words still rang in his head thinking about this so called Alchemy, It obvious for him it wasn't something that was going to continue peeking his interest and hoped off of the counter quietly not making the slightest sound while doing so as most cats would do and made his way towards the dragon that giving his tour and resumed whispering in the same low tone that the dragon and question would only here."Let's get going since things are starting to be a little crowded in here..."He started to say as he glanced at the individual who had just entered the room and remembered the face instantly causing his tail to twitch as a result."So where to next?"He continued wondering where the dragon would lead him to next.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:02 am
kefkadragon
fiendish az
ninjadragon66

"yeah!" Sasha said still very excited.
"Im not much one for battle, im more for the assist anyway!"

Sasha's attention goes to Kira, she noticed that Sakamoto was leaving
"purr meew." (("Cya later"))

She then looked to Kira with a gentle smile.
She got even more excited, so excited her form changed to her half tiger form, her tiger ears now showed on top of her head, some of her body started to show fur.

((Tektek is still down mostly so just try to see her with a white tiger tail and ears, i'll get it up when I can x_X))

She took the herbs and smiled placing them down
"Thankyou Kira!"

she then looks at him faintly seeing the wounds from skyfield, he was really good at hiding them in her eyes. She decided to treat the headache he was feeling.

"sit down and i'll take care of it, alright Kira? It sounds like a magical headache, like there is...erm,....I think the word im looking for is.....there is like a supresed magic in you even though you believe you have learned all your power. There may be more to you than you think Kira." she smiles softly rubbing his head with her furry yet silky hands as she slowly lessened the pressure.

"how is that feeling?" she purred

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:36 am
he sighs "honestly at this point i wouldn't know anymore so much crazy stuff has happened and it wouldn't surprise me if i did have some kind of dormant power. which would be strange because i have always had the same amount power and strength as i did when i was younger. " the starts dull but he can still feel "i can still feel the pain its just not as bad as it was." kira looks at his sleeve "oh damn it ripped again. " kira pulls out a needle and some thread and fixes the rip in his shirt. then puts the stuff away. " the herbs in the bag are ones i thought you might like to have on had encase something bad would happen. and you wouldn't to happen to know if anyone needs some help around here would you dk asked if i would stay here at the academy and i have nothing to do. i just finished my last job before i went to skyfield."

User Image  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games