Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:50 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and blinked. Now he confused her which took a moment to realize he cared for her. "Marius...", she said with a frown. Why was he talking like this during a time that could be romantic?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius gave a small sheepish grin before he said."I'm sorry if this isn't a topic you wanted to speak about at this moment but I have lost people I cared about before. I don't want that to happen again. If you want I can drop the subject for now."He then held her against him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:14 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and then nipped his jaw. Only to still look up at him through lazy eyes. "Please.", she muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded then lowered his head and and captured her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:32 pm
Awella Hawk

She kissed him back and slowly rolled onto her back. Letting him crawl on top of him of her now. Some how her hands took his shirt off him. Well holding his to keep him from 'misbehaving'.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled when Awella took his shirt off but he also felt her keeping from doing anything more than what was happening. So he accepted that and just kept things as they were. Eventually he moved to her neck and kissed there.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him when he kissed her neck. Moaning she arched her back as he kept it up. Now she gently squeezed his hands "Marius.", she moaned breathlessly. With out thinking she rubbed her hips against his.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius couldn't hide the smile on his face when he heard his name come from Awella's lips. He then moved his head up a bit and started to nibble her earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm
Awella Hawk

She moaned louder when he nibbled on her earlobe. Now she pulled him only n** his bottom lip, hard. Only to suck on his lip before nibbling on it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius moaned in pleasure as she nibbled on his lip. He then gave her a deep and passionate kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:46 pm
Awella Hawk

She kissed him back with the passion and wrapped her legs around his hips. Now her hands moved into his hair and gently tugged on it. Her moans filled his mouth with her tongue. A brief second of Damian kissing her came to mind. But she fed off the memory to put more passion into it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius felt her return his passion and that made him smile. He continued to kiss her until he heard a knock on his door. He growled and then went to answer it after saying to Awella."We will continue this later." When he got to the door he saw that it was Lefty."What is it Lefty?" Lefty looked at Marius and said."Sir there is an unnatural fog surrounding the ship."Marius walked out of his cabin and looked around. He saw the fog and seemed to surround the ship."Tell everyone to stay on guard. I don't like this."

Damian was still in the crows nest. He saw the fog coming from far off but said nothing. He wanted to see if the young captain could make an intelligent decision for once. Evelyn approached him."Why didn't you tell them about the fog."Damian shrugged."Didn't feel like it."Evelyn frowned."You know what is in the fog and the damage it could do so why won't you warn them. It could kill everyone on the ship."Damian focused his eyes on Evelyn and since his eyes were almost permanently in a glare he basically glared at her."No not everyone. You and I will survive. So will Awella because I will keep her alive but the others I couldn't care less for. If they die oh well. No one will mourn them."Evelyn sighed then started to leave but she said one last thing."You are wrong about that. Awella will care for them all but I think she would miss the captain. She would mourn them all."Evelyn then left the crows nest. Damian continued to watch the crew.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She sat up in the bed and frowned a bit confused. Now she joined Marius on deck a couple of minutes later. She smoothed her hair down to look less, wild. Something in her blood sang which made her close her eyes. She took a few deep breaths in and out of her nose. The scent of salt water was in her nose with faint scents of both men. Now she bound up to the helm and stood against the railing. "Where are we?", she snapped at the man closet to the helm. Her blood told her they were in a high supernatural area. Her eyes started to arrow into a hawk or eagle basically. Sight improved and was tunnel vision unlike a bird's. With a slow breath her improved sight faded and she felt the wing of her wings on her back. The air felt a bit stronger yet slower then normal, it felt heavy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius frowned and then brought out his compass and took a look at it. It was spinning in circles. He put the compass back and then looked around with a sense of foreboding. "Everyone keep alert."

Damian listened to the words of Evelyn and cast out his aura around the ship. Most of the weaker monsters that would have tried to board the ship gave a wide berth to the overpowering aura. Some of the braver or stupider creatures came anyway and slowly started to climb the ship. One made it to the top and was about to attack a crew man that had his back turned it. Marius saw the man about to be attack but his reaction time wouldn't get him there in time to save him. Damian was there in a second and had his sword in hand and it was now impaled between the creatures eyes."Keep your crew away from the edges. Have them stay on the center of the ship. I'll handle anything that climbs aboard."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:34 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian and then to Marius. Now she continued to feel herself wanting to fly even more. Shaking her head she ignored the whispering she heard. But she could not shake the voices away.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games