Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She allowed Damian to rub her shoulders only to blush. Hearing Lucius she raised an eyebrow. "Care to explain?", she asked Damian, but she meant of Lucius. As she glanced over her shoulder at him. Curious as of what was eating at her brother-in-law-to-be.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:12 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Whats to explain. I never know what he will do. Since he learned to block my ability to read his thought a couple of centuries back I haven't been able to understand his motives on most things."Damian then lowered his head and began to nibble on her earlobe.

Eventually Merlin came to his senses."Belle, Abigail I'm truly sorry about what I did. I have a bit of a temper and at times it escalates to the point where I can't control it. I shall bid you adieu for now. I need to think on some things."Merlin then disappeared in a flash of light and was gone.

Belle saw Merlin leave and then left to her own room when she decided that the couple might want to be by themselves.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him and nodded. Though when he nibbled on her earlobe, she blushed then watched everyone leave. "Damian.", she blushed and kind of giggled. Only to gently pull away, then stood up. "No, not yet. We should make dinner.", she told him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Alright then. What would you like for dinner?"Damian asked Abigail. Since he wasn't sure what her likes and dislikes when it came to food were he wanted to make sure that he didn't make anything that she would hate to eat.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought it over and thought for a moment,"Hmm, steaks, mashed potatoes, gravy, dinner rolls, and maybe some watermelon.", she said, only to smile. Okay, so how much more country could you get, with out the wild animals on the table for dinner? "I like my steak to bleed a bit, I've always been that way.", she told him. "Oh, and make enough for about eight people.", she then said with a smile.

Walking off she found Belle and Lucius only to tell them what Damian was cooking for dinner. She told both of them to invite one person a piece in. Since she wanted to know her now, fiance's? Friends, and well I would say family, but Lucius was the only blood family he had. But it did not mean Damian had not adopted others into his life as family at one point or another.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded then began preparing dinner. Normally Damian didn't bother to eat but he decided to this time. And although he was curious why he should prepare that much food he didn't question it. So he prepared food for eight.

Lucius nodded at what Abigail told him. So he invited his friend Markus. Now he made sure Markus knew how to get to Damian's house. Then he returned to speaking to some friends over the internet.

Belle agreed to do what Abigail said. So she called her friend Esmeralda. It had been a couple of years since she had seen her friend and was curious as to how her friend was. So when Esmeralda agreed she smiled then hung up.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gone and rinsed off, only to put on a basic navy blue blouse with a black tanktop, as she wore loose but fitting jeans. Though for now she would be bare footed and had her damp hair down. After a while, she gone and helped Damian with a bit of food. So you had six 'people' but, though some could eat more then their fair share easily. She was helping with the mashed potatoes and gravy. When there was a knock on the door, she gone to answer it as she wore an apron with her hair still down.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Markus had arrived at the same time at the same time Esmeralda did. Markus was four inches shorter than Damian and had a beard. He was dressed as a ranch hand. he nodded towards Abigail."Ma'am"He drawled in a southern accent as he tipped his hat to her. Esmeralda nudged Markus playfully."Always so polite aren't you Markus."She spoke in a light Cajun accent. Markus shrugged."My momma taught to be respectful especially to a lady."Then Markus returned his gaze to Abigail."May we come in ma'am?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Seeing the two she looked at them and nodded. "Lucius! Belle!", she called in a sing-song voice, almost like a Mom, or roommate would. "Come in.", she said, and allowed them in. Now she closed the door and sighed. As her own Southern, well Oklahoma kind of Southern was in her voice. She had the slight nasal sounding accent like Reba or maybe Miranda had, though only those who listen to country music would know.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius and Belle had came out of their rooms to see why Abigail had called and then grinned and went over to their friends. They began talking about nothing really but were glad to see their friends. Then almost nobody heard it but Damian dropped the pot he was holding and started whispering to himself."No not now...why now."He then huddled down and started clutching his arms and rocking back and forth. It appeared that something was troubling him deeply.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was headed back to the kitchen and heard something being dropped. Rushing in she saw the pot was at least empty, picking it up, she looked at Damian. Then she put the pot in the sink before going to Damian and putting her hands on his shoulders. "What's wrong?", she asked him in a hushed voice.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian jumped a bit when Abigail touched him."Make it stop. I can't breathe."Damian started to glance around the room as if it was closing around him.

Lucius entered the kitchen and saw Damian and Abigail. He then rushed over to his brother."Oh man not again."Lucius glanced towards Abigail."This has happened before. Every couple of decades Damian will suffer from this. It's a side effect of everything that has happened to him. At least it wasn't one of the worse ones. Last time it happened he attacked me because he though that I was a demon. We just need to help him calm down."Lucius then patted Damian's arm."It'll be alright Damian. Nothing is going to hurt you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Worry and panicked filled her, but she nodded hearing Lucius. "Damian, relax, it's fine.", she said in a gentle but worried tone. As she gently held his hands now. Now she was trying to relax so her aura would do so.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't even know what was really going on around him. He just felt two people trying to calm him down and that awoken the child inside of him that he long thought was dead."Mom, Dad why did you leave me. I'm tired of being alone."Damian then brought his knees to his chest and silently cried.

Lucius said nothing as his brother spoke from deep in his heart. Over the years he had known Damian he had seen him look at families and smile but there had always been a sadness in his eyes. Now he understood. While Lucius had never known there father he had a mother that had loved him. Damian had closed himself off after his parents had died. Unsure of what to say he just continued to try and comfort Damian.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking at Damian with a confused look, then up to Lucius. She then knelt in front of Damian only to pull him into a hug. "It's okay, Lucius, Belle, and I are here.", she whispered to him. As now she rubbed his back, before putting her forehead on his shoulder.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games