Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 100-sided dice: 31, 54 Total: 85 (2-200)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:10 pm
Eros had taken some time to clear his head a bit, and certainly felt ... better for it.

Right. What Aglaia did was not so bad, right? She just made Voluptas think some random faerie mortal was beautiful. He had fallen for a mortal himself. That wasn't a bad thing. Voluptas didn't even fall for the colorful faerie! She just thought the faerie was beautiful--though they were snuggling up to each other now ergh.

No. No! He wasn't going to let this ruin his evening.

It was time for more arrows! That would resolve the issue. More arrows.

And so, he launched two off.

One of them landed in someone that resembled his mother's songbird. Was that another harpy? The other landed in what he definitely recognized as a demon Pae'il. He certainly knew those.

Well, now they thought they were in love.

o0_Daisuke_0o
Sparrow
Oziandra
Edana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 pm
Natalia had a sort of... feeling... running up her back, like something was wrong... Like she was being watched or something. Strange, there should be no reason she stood out any further than the other pae, even if she was a harpy like the matriarch had said.

A harpy... wow... That was going to take a while to digest.

Her head casually turned, her eyes scanning the crowd until it landed upon the eyes of a grey cat-demon looking at her. She made eye contact, her own hunter's gaze locking with his slotted irises. It was clear that she did not appreciate being watched like that, particularly when the features of the one watching caused a particular sensation of adrenaline to flow in her veins.

Cats ate birds, right?

shadica

"Distressed? That, I am not. I simply did not wish to come and do not care for parties." Her tone was flat and to the point. Stopping, she turned back around, almost glaring at him. "Are you going to be incessant on following me?" She motioned to the general room. "There are many females left for you to woo..."

After a moment, however, she smirked lightly. "...or, perhaps you prefer the chase more than the end result? How arrogant of you." A shrug "Have it your way." Taking a step backwards, she flicked her tail behind her, quick at first, but slow to fall. "I'll allow you to ask one thing of me, if you can catch me, that is..." Taking another step back, she seemed to disappear with the shadows cloaking the sides of the room.

This could be fun.

Teigra

Oh, she could feel it; this pae was wrapped around her finger so hard! He'd probably jump off a cliff for her, though that wouldn't be so impressive given his wings. Feathered, yet webbed, they were, much unlike her own delicate ones folded behind her.

Hers were clearly superior to be able to support her weight with such smaller mass.

"Wanna play some pranks? Harmless ones, of course." Of course. They could be of a meaner nature, but if they caused harm it would bring more attention to herself. Couldn't have that.

Unless she could redirect this attention... Perhaps onto a certain male who was trying to impress her.

Oh boy...~

Tartara Seabreeze

The most beautiful pae in the world thought that she was beautiful too? It was simply too good to be true! That, combined with Artemis’s assuring words, had the girl beaming. “I am super happy! You’re making me happy and my treasured Poliahu is—" her words came to an abrupt stop as she looked over to see two other guys fawning over her girl.

OH NO THEY DID NOT.

Her feathers ruffled up as she grabbed the fae’s shoulders and pulled her closer, practically wrapping her arms around her as she glared at the guy. HOW DARE HE try to make moves on HER girl. “Go away, both of you, she’s my treasure, not yours.

She glanced over to Artemis who was still near them, giving her a bright grin before looking back at the guy with a glare that could kill.

Teigra
Artemis

sailornorthstar
Poliahu

Seiana_ZI
Alister

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 pm
Was someone talking to her?

Oguardians, someone was talking to her what should she do--

"Ah," she managed to say, staring at the naiad in front of her. Naiad were evil, right? Her father acted like they were. Maybe she shouldn't be talking to this guy. This guy was bad news... He was made of water and water was bad, just like she was bad...

Her wings fluttered quickly as she tried to think of what she should do to deal with the bad naiad in front of her. Maybe she should fly away? Yeah, she should fly away. That wouldn't work very well though. Her wings were not very fast. They worked for keeping her up in the air but Nashe was certain they were inferior to most other faerie wings.

"Ahm."

She was so awkward. Everyone was going to laugh at her.

"Over there!" Nashe squeaked, randomly, before flittering off in the other direction. Was that some kind of distraction tactic?

sailornorthstar
Sibeiko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 pm
The anticipation hung thick in the air as he watched with baited breath. His sky blue eyes watched her ruby as the words slipped off her lips. Instantly his heart sank. Instead of going off into the woods, dancing or even doing the arm wrestling in the corner, she wanted to make the chaotic party even more unreasonable. His pale beauty really was a bad girl in sharp contrast to his façade.

But...she said harmless.

His mom and dad would be so disappointed if he did.

He was supposed to be a bad boy.

Wasn't he brought up better than petty pranks?

She was SO hot!

A prank could ruin an innocent pae's day.

But...so so HOT!

The male had the rare advantage of being brought up with books, stolen by his grandfather years ago. His quick mind held the debate in lightening speed, and his response was a mere second delayed. Perhaps if he put his intelligence to good use, he could make a real change for the island in the better.

But who needed smarts when there was hot tail? "Sounds fun." He spoke with a boyish grin, stretching his hybrid wings. He was going to get a kiss even if it killed him!

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:24 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Oh it looked like he was spotted. Skógur looked back at the bird pae's heterochromatic gaze, keeping their eyes locked for a moment. From the expression on her face she clearly was not happy with him. The Rakshasha gave a bow of the head as an apology.

Turning a way he headed to the other side of the room to grab something to drink. He flicked his tail at the strange pae to indicate that she could come and chat if she wanted. He was of course aware that such a gesture could be lost in the crowed or that the meaning might not be clear, but at least he was attempting to be friendly. As he moved towards his destination he noticed that there seemed to be other bird pae floating around in the party. This world certainly seemed to have a large diversity of Pae'il.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 pm
Wolfs Heart

While it had been a bit of a long walk for one who hadn't walked much at all in the past year, walking was just a different form of locomotion than swimming. It wasn't so much that she was tired, just...using different muscles than she was used to. It was sweet of Terran to worry about her so. Smiling, Moana shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Maybe we could get something to eat later though? I might as well go ahead and make a fool of myself and get it over with," she joked, tugging her friend towards the dance floor.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:01 pm
Teigra

Terran nodded his head, sounded like a good plan to him. When she talked about making a fool of herself, the male couldn't help but laugh, "I don't think that is even possible," he grinned at her.

At first, Terran let Moana tug him to the dance floor, but then he decided it was his turn to take the lead. He walked a little bit faster so that he was slightly ahead of her, and then pulled her towards the dance floor.

At the moment, the dancing was fast paced anyways, nothing slow or intimate, but still fun. He let go of her hand and began dancing in place. It was nothing impressive, it wasn't like he danced very often. The faun might even be making a fool of himself and be completely unaware of it, but he was having fun.  
Teigra rolled 2 100-sided dice: 78, 24 Total: 102 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:03 pm
Having slipped into the chocolate liqueur for a bit, Himeros returned, ready to ping a couple of more lucky Pae. Draw, aim...wait, stop swaying...aim again, then shoot!

He wasn't entirely sure where one of the arrows went...but it had found its way to Dagen, last seen dragging a poor Naiad beneath a table. The other had hit a warm-colored demon by the name of Edana.

Antidia
Dagen

Oziandra
Edana

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:50 pm
Prisma blinked, tilting her head. But he looked JUST like Lisandru.... Did Mister Lisandru have a twin?!?!? THAT HAS TO BE IT!

"MISTER NOT LISANDRU TWINY TWIN TWIN SIR!!!" she shouted again before feeling something pin her in the shoulders. Was that beauty of a goddess playing games again?

Turning around with a giggle, she paused, eyes resting on someone else. Oh wow, they were amazing. Not as beautiful as pretty lady here but ... just really amazing extremely! "MY HERO!" she shouted, pointing at Caine before tugging on Voluptas. "Look look pretty lady, thats my hero! Not near as gorgeous extremely as you but still heroy!" she beamed.

Seiana_ZI
Quite a few times apparently XD

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 pm
Seeing as Bert was too busy with this demon, much to his dismay, he deflated a bit, not sure what to do. Standing there shuffling his hooves, he felt a n** at his shoulder. Turning around to see what had happened, he caught sight of a dark red demon... who looked like they could use a bit of a showing off too. He had already bested one.. why not another! Strolling over, he puffed himself out as much as he could... which wasn't much... and gave a mighty hair flip that would have sent stuffed bears running. "You there! I know what your thinking, but you can't match this." he grinned, posing for all the world to see his glorious mane and tail.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Ruby

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:01 pm
Fea Line
Prisma

Caine blinked, feeling a funny tingling sensation in his back. Kinda like when he clawed open a healing wound just because it was itching. He turned around looking for any sign of blood. But his claws were in front of him? His head tilted a little, finally looking up to a brightly colored fae. Oh Guardians she was amazing! He grinned, making his way over. This fae could totally be his hero!

"You... You're just so awesome!" Caine couldn't believe his luck! He just wanted to listen to her stories all night long! He bet she would have a ton of really cool things to say too~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:12 pm
The shetani found himself rather surprised she fell for it. He did have twins--two, in fact, considering Alister and Caine--but neither looked exactly like him. At least, none bubbled like he did. And Caine had those claw things. Well, if it worked, he wasn't going to complain! He could slip away or something before she came over to hug him that would be bad."

"HELLO MA'AM!" He shouted back, obviously not knowing Prisma's name because he was Lisandru's "twiny twin twin" and not actually Lisandru.

Wait, Caine was here too? Lisandru paused before turning completely away, noticing his claw-handed brother coming towards Prisma and that pretty goddess. Perhaps Prisma was actually talking to his twin and not him? Wait, that didn't make any sense, considering she was looking at Lisandru when she said it...

Voluptas blinked at Prisma remarking on her "hero" being a mortal with ... were those claw hands? Kleta must have gotten her.

That explained it.

Voluptas checked around for any stray arrows before turning to observe the beautiful mortal's obvious hero. He was ... interesting, she supposed. He definitely was not as pretty as the woman she had next to her, but he was right in telling that she was awesome.

Fea Line
Prisma extremely

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Seiana_ZI

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Alma watched him closely, her eyes wide. She was poised on the edge of her seat watching him. There was no telling what kind of trick he could do and she didn't want to miss a thing.

Her eyes followed every movement of that hat. The more the hat did the more her mouth opened in clear astonishment. It was so cool how he managed to keep control over it like that. The finally earned a standing, and enthusiastic ovation when he caught it like that right on his head. "Wow!" Fully engrossed she missed most the chaos around her as her attention had been laser focused.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:55 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o
Sparrow?
Sweetie hasn't arrived just yet. She'll be in soon enough though. I'll make sure you know she's here when the fauny arrives!

Teigra
Artemis

sailornorthstar
Poliahu

Seiana_ZI
Alister

Junior blinked, this fae must be extremely popular! "Um.. Poliahu, I'm not eloquent like this young'n here. And I'm not possessive like the woman hanging on you." He smiled, "But I'll love you as fiercely as a bear can do anything." It was a pretty good offer he reckoned. But then, Poliahu was just so lovely, he couldn't help but love her with all he had. Even if she couldn't tell who she loved more. So long as he received some of her love, Junior would be happy.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:01 pm
Did Alister just hear a challenge?!

A winged bird-pae thing was stealing his eternal love! How rude! Alister puffed out his oddly soft chest, displeased with the development of his lovely Sparrow being stolen from him by some kind of weird bird Pae'il.

"Excuse me!" Alister's challenge was much higher pitched than he was used to. The female voice threw him off a bit, but he attempted to keep himself steady and determined despite that. "I love Poliahu! I love her as both female and male, as I have seen her as both! You can not dare to love Poliahu as much as I do! She's mine!"

Alister placed his hands on his oddly curvy hips, staring down the bird thing that was holding his eternal love.

He dared her.

That Junior girl was kinda a wimp if she conceded so easily...

Teigra
Artemis

sailornorthstar
Poliahu

o0_Daisuke_0o
Sparrow

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games