Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:15 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"A phone..yeah, I that is and how to use it. I don't own one though" Moris answered. The last phone he was around was one of his friend's phones and once gave the contact info of his adoptive parents to the school counselor. He wasn't sure his boyfriend owns a phone of his own since that question never came up before. "Where I stay at may have a phone. I haven't checked if it did yet" he said thinking a bit. He wrote down the list of places Jiho has mentions of locations to likely find him at off on the corner of piece of paper in his notebook.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery got up and walked next to Moris and put a hand on his shoulder pulling out his phone "ah um I have a phone you can use Moris " he said with a small smile holding it out to him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:45 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looked up to his boyfriend when he felt the other's hand on his shoulder. "Thanks, Jeff" he said appreciative of the gesture. He accepts the phone and looks it over then finds the contacts list. "Okay, provide the number and I will...enter it in the phone" he said to Jiho.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:50 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiro blinked as he watched the other's calmly before he shifted pulling away while he bite his bottom lip gently before he pulled his arms close to his chest rubbing his side's a bit feeling a little out of place and lost. Softly he glanced hearing Jeffery's help to Moris with the request he gulped and calmly shifted, "My number is 1-752-869-6542 "he said tenderly watching them to see what they would say.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris typed up the phone number into the contacts and repeating the numbers in thoughts. "Okay, its been entered" he said after pressing one more button then added in Jiho's name to go with the phone number. "Before the lessons resume, are we going to have homework or will it be assigned next class day?" he asked Jiho after setting down the phone. "Once we get the hang of things, would it okay to practice outside of class?" he asked next to the teacher.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris typed up the phone number into the contacts and repeating the numbers in thoughts. "Okay, its been entered" he said after pressing one more button then added in Jiho's name to go with the phone number. "Before the lessons resume, are we going to have homework or will it be assigned next class day?" he asked Jiho after setting down the phone. "Once we get the hang of things, would it okay to practice outside of class?" he asked next to the teacher.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery grabbed the phone and slipped it back into his pocket standing next to Moris silently nodding in agreement with what Moris said biting his lip nervously, he hoped he would get a hang of this  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:06 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to them calmly he shifted thinking a bit before he nodded slightly , "The homework I usually try to give out will be due in two days and your allowed to work on it during class and free period but no matter what it will never due the next day since it will just be to hard"he said calmly. thinking still he moved a bit and then hearing the question thinking to himself a bit "Well you can always practice with someone so you can get the hang of things however I would recommend it after the lesson or language has been learned to 2 percent"

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought it was a good enough time span for homework. "I hope you will inform us when we've reached the 2% mark" he replied Jiho. "One more question, what day of the week is it?" he asked the teacher.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Blinking tenderly he shifted slightly while he thought to himself the whole time and bite his own lip gently tenderly but he could see that the two were relaxing a bit more. "yes I shall inform you both and the students as well once we have gotten to the 2% percent mark,
which shouldn't be to hard. But I do believe its Wednesday but I am not for sure really"
he said gently heading to look at the calendar to see what day it was.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles then looks a little surprised at what day of the week it was. "Really? Couldn't have guessed that. Every day at this day feels like a Friday to me" he replied and watched the teacher head over to the calendar.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Looking at the calendar he blinked slightly and gently he moved a bit as he looked back to the two gently. "Yes it is that day, but how come it always feel like a friday to you?"he said gently watching the two the whole time to see how they interacted but as well to learn from this the whole time.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Because..Fridays are usually fun days that could lead to a nice weekend" Moris explained. "While in the foster system, knowing what day it was didn't matter because everyday felt the same" he explained. "Did today feel like a Friday to you, Jiho?" he asked the teacher. "Sorry for being so off topic from the lesson. You can resume for the amount of time we have left of class" he apologizes of taking up class time like that.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:42 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Because..Fridays are usually fun days that could lead to a nice weekend" Moris explained. "While in the foster system, knowing what day it was didn't matter because everyday felt the same" he explained. "Did today feel like a Friday to you, Jiho?" he asked the teacher. "Sorry for being so off topic from the lesson. You can resume for the amount of time we have left of class" he apologizes of taking up class time like that.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery gently squeezed Moris hand giving him a small smile " I thought it was Friday as well though my sense of time has always been bad "he said softly when he though about it he found his relationship with Moris was funny out in public you might think he was the submissive one with how shy he was but they both knew when in private that was far from the truth.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:36 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Watching the other two calmly he noticed how they were acting and reacting to each other it made him quiet pleased that the two were getting along and acting this way. Hearing the question he tilted his head a bit "I really do not know, almost everyday feels the same to me no matter what. It feels the same even when I try or see it differently doesn't seem the same way."he said calmly. Shifting he heard the request and moved a bit "Well I guess we can use the rest of the time before you two run off to do as you like we can work on practicing the letters if you would like?"he spoke gently feeling a slightly pain in his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris found some comfort in that his boyfriend thought it was Friday too and appreciated the hand squeeze. "Hopefully that will change for you, Jiho" he replied calmly. "We were going to go to two other classes before the day is over. Yes to practicing with letters, how many are there?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:25 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris found some comfort in that his boyfriend thought it was Friday too and appreciated the hand squeeze. "Hopefully that will change for you, Jiho" he replied calmly. "We were going to go to two other classes before the day is over. Yes to practicing with letters, how many are there?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery gave his boyfriend a small smile "what classes were we going to go to I forgot which ones "he said with a small chuckle and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff