Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

FebrysGoddessOfThievery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:07 pm
[I'll be gone until Wednesday! Sorry guys! Please dont go too far ahead of me! But dont let the topic die! Hehe!]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:17 pm
After a quick wash, he stepped out the shower and pulled a towel around his slim waist. He looked up and down at himself in the mirror. Many people thought he was attractive, but then again you know who they were, so he never thought he was attractive himself. Too skiny with many flaws, bad skin and too long hair and least that's what he thought. He frowned, he glanced towards yami, and since the first time since meeting him actually called him by his name.

"morning Yami, your looking sexy as ever." he smiles and walks out the bathroom, snatching another towel to dry his hair. He walks past the boy, still clad in a towel and flops in the arm chair adjecent to the couch, and starts to dry his hair vigoursly.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:13 pm
"Morning," he greeted in his usual tone and he looked Tame over. In his eyes there was nothing wrong with the man, but he wasn't much of one to judge. He sat back down on the couch, this time in a much more comfortable position right up and his eyes looked out a window then back to his host. "What are your plans for today?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:57 pm
Tame smiled, "i thought i'd put some clothes on and let you take 'em off."
he chuckels throwing away the towel, he walks by the boy towards his room and raises an eyebrow at the feathers.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:09 pm
Yami raised a brow when Tame suggested that and considering he was still learning much about his roommate he wasn't sure if he was kidding or not. He continued to pick up the rest of the feathers then placed them into the simple pack he had brough along with him that sat on the floor against the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:23 pm
He walks in his room and throws the wet towel in the hamper, then puts on a pair of black silk boxers, he walks back out and sits on the couch, looking at yami.

"you collect feathers or you use them for recreational activities." he smirks.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:30 pm
He looked at him right back and straight in the eyes. "For recreational purposes," he answered him thinking back on his species. During mating season they would use the feathers within a nest like craddle for the child, though Yami had no offspring and no mate to go along with it he still was in the mindset of doing so. Besides, he was used to keeping them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:37 pm
Tame blinked, thinking he wouldn't respond. He smiled, "yeh for what and details please."  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:42 pm
He didn't expect this reply. He figured Tame would drop the subject after he answerd, but that was not what happened. "Well...I...I just keep them, incase I ever need to use them," he answered, not really sure if he should go into the reasons why. "It is something my species does around mating season and before young are born. I don't really know why I do it....it's just nature."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:48 pm
"hmmm...mating season, feathers, nature, i think i like the way this conversations going." He laughes for a while, then stops and looks to the boy.

"can i have one?"  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:52 pm
He gave him a curious look, but found no harm in it and took one of the feathers from his pack and handed it to his roommate. It was a mixture of dark grays and blacks, mainly tinted black around the core and then fading out into the gray at the tips of each little tendril.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:58 pm
Tame twirls the feather in his fingers, watching it. He raised an eyebrow to his roommate, before smiling and scooting closer. He let the tip of the feather touch yami's neck, he ran it up and down his collar bone slowly, whispering in his ear.
"so ya lookin' for a mate Yami."  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:02 pm
The lightness of the feather felt amazingly good against his neck and he didn't try to hide the shiver that ran down his spine. But the question hurt him deeply, even though he didn't really show it in an expression. "No...not anymore," he answered in a low tone, almost a whisper. He already had that experiance and wasn't willing to do it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:06 pm
" too hurtful for ya, join the club, i call it the losers' club, but i'm open for suggestions." He moved away and smiles, using the feather on his own chest. He leans back on the arm of the couch and puts the feather in his hair.

"what are you?"  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 pm
He wondered about Tame's past when he said his first sentence, but didn't find now the time to ask, of course he really didn't figure he ever would, it was none of his business. "I..I'm a seraph. A bird-like youkai," he answered.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games