Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion] Whats you gender and sexuality? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:27 pm
We’re the regulators that de-regulate

There's still some deliberation over my gender, but I am most definitely gay.

We’re the animators that de-animate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:47 pm
I dunno if I've posted in this thread yet...prolly not.
I'm physically female, genderqueer (I don't present myself as either masculine or feminine) and pansexual. ^_^  

asphyxiatemysoul

Honourable123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:12 pm
I'm not sure if I've posted before or not. I'm posting again...

I'm female and asexual. Although, I haven't actually told anyone, and my friends insist on trying to pair me up with guys in our year. The current one is kinda cute (in a short-guy way...), and makes more sense than the others - I'm not going to say anything about them... stare Even if he is a Narutard... sweatdrop

It's mostly because I haven't found the right opportunity to tell them. Though it might be due to the fact I think I might be pansexual. gonk Life's confusing...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:59 pm
i am a female and i am straight -^_^ but i'm super open minded and i believe that everyone has the right to love heart  

II Tear II

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:40 pm
Mayor Spoon

I'm female and asexual. Although, I haven't actually told anyone, and my friends insist on trying to pair me up with guys in our year. The current one is kinda cute (in a short-guy way...), and makes more sense than the others - I'm not going to say anything about them... stare Even if he is a Narutard... sweatdrop

It's mostly because I haven't found the right opportunity to tell them. Though it might be due to the fact I think I might be pansexual. gonk Life's confusing...

Maybe, if it's confusing, you should just say to yourself that they're only labels to help people make sense of others, to categorize, to understand and identify. (Well, they serve other purposes than that, but... )
Just go by how you feel and don't worry too much about it, and things should be fine. How you feel is more important than the words that categorize those feelings.
Or, at least, that's my advice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:18 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Mayor Spoon

Maybe, if it's confusing, you should just say to yourself that they're only labels to help people make sense of others, to categorize, to understand and identify. (Well, they serve other purposes than that, but... )
Just go by how you feel and don't worry too much about it, and things should be fine. How you feel is more important than the words that categorize those feelings.
Rulin' ya universes...

._. I think I'm asexual, too. It's really weird, because I haven't had a crush on anyone for three years now... xD haha, maybe I got too bored with sexuality?
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:33 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Mayor Spoon

It's mostly because I haven't found the right opportunity to tell them. Though it might be due to the fact I think I could be pansexual. gonk Life's confusing...

Thanks. 3nodding I've been considering this recently, and I don't know what to say if my friends ask. I think they're getting slightly curious, now... gonk After all, I'm the only one who doesn't turn around to stare at sixth former's butts, when they do... sweatdrop I'd probably say I'm asexual, though; I've thought that for almost-exactly three years, now.
I do really hate labels, and don't really want to have any, but I feel like I should. It's annoying. gonk

Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

._. I think I'm asexual, too. It's really weird, because I haven't had a crush on anyone for three years now... xD haha, maybe I got too bored with sexuality?
...since 1992.

I'm pretty much the same. I haven't liked anybody since year seven (*cough*Robbie*cough*), and, thinking back on it, I only thought he was good looking - I never really fancied him...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:34 am
Rulin' ya universes...

My year 7 crush lasted for like a month xD Kyaha, but idk, I'm not really interested in that sort of relationships (involving me, that is.)
My friends ('cept for two) are like "You're not asexual! You keep pointing out cute boys going OMGQUEAL LET'S HAVE SEX WITH HIM!" <.< Which is like wtf, where'd you get that from? Just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean I'm ATTRACTED to that person ._.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:12 pm
I'm a f** and proud of it. I am also in a relationship. SORRY BOYS wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 pm
I am a male and I am pansexual.

teddytoles

KiwiShaver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 am
Female and borderline straight. When I wasn't in a relationship I never 'checked' out anyone. Who knows, I might be pan or asexual, I guess I'll see when I'm single again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 pm
I could say Gay, Male, and be done, but I'm bored.

I might be asexual, or possibly leaning toward bisexual, because although I don't get any funny feelings in my pants around girls or anything, occasionally I just think I wouldn't die if I was with a girl.

I think the term I used to use was Homoflexible. That might encompass it. But I can't really say. I haven't been attracted to that many guys, because I've never had a clear opportunity. As of now, for the last 3 years, 2 guys have captured my attention, and only one of them gave me any reason to pursue my feelings. And that one didn't work either.

My friend(straight, female) was going to have me meet one of her bi friends, but we didn't get to(We were gonna go to a rave, and then he had work so we didn't end up going.). So I haven't had a very lucky love life.

Just one strong unrequited crush, with an amazing guy, who loves me, but not in that way, and to varying degrees.

Fine, I'm gay and male. stare  

AHKyle

Zyl-expressions

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:44 pm
I'm a boy
And I'm bi
I think...
Lol
<33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 am
Im a gay Boy  

UnityOfFactors