Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiAngelHaru

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:16 pm
Haru flew higher into the sky, the town was now below him, he circled it watching warily, his emerald eyes looking dazed. He dropped down a few feet hovering now, his black wings spread out at his sides.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:15 am
Anduil considered this for a moment. "I suppose..."
He smiled. "The point is, you're not upset any more. And you'll be able to focus on working together with us!"  

Mutou_Miriku

MiAngelHaru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:31 am
Haru still stood hovering over the town, his light brown hair blowing gently in the wind. He was definetly wearing the most uncomfortable clothes. A black silkened tux, which he had undone along with his white button-up shirt underneath. His tie was hanging loosely around his neck. Suddenly he looked around, he felt the presence of another nearby. Closing his eyes he let out his energy to locate the other being.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:28 am
Gideon smiled. "If master doesn't mind me helping..I'm sure he will understand I still need to avenge my parents."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:51 am
With a soft hrm he decided to let the other demon be for the time being. It was not like any of them were hiding themselves. He looked down for a moment then appeared nearby to Gideon but not entirely close. "Are your friends all right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:53 am
Gideon smiled. "Everyone looks fine...you guys ok? Did anything happen while we were gone?"  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

MiAngelHaru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:28 pm
His father would not approve of what he was about to do. Still he needed some excitement, it wasn't like his father spent any time with him. smirking he dove down onto the town below him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:27 pm
Kazeatari darted about the air, folding his oddly colored wings to his side and diving about as if he were a playfull bird. But there was nothing playfull and joyous about his personality this day. He had been away for a while, having nothing better to do then wander so that was what he had spent his time doing, besides, the last time he was in this area he was nearly killed. He looked about with his emotionless gaze.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Astireth

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:07 pm
He hrm'd to himself softly again. Part of him kept tabs on the other demon in the area but the other part of him was keeping watch of his pet even as he didn't actually watch. "They do seem quite fine."  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:52 pm
Cushioning his dive with a spell, he landed softly on his feet. He often would act like an angel, he had his angelic beauty given to him by his deceased mother, yet his blood was purely demonic. Making sure no one saw him he made his wings vanish and laughing he walked out to the simple streets of the town.  

MiAngelHaru

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:37 am
The angel looked over to the two that stood before him and let a small smile cross over his lips. "We need something sort of a Godsend to overthrow the gods....we can't do it with so few people..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:37 am
Gideon sighed. "I..know that..unless of course god is on our side..then mabye you would ascend to the next level." he laughed. "Of course..we all knwo god won't help us...the lazy bum...mabye we can find others who want to help?"  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:49 pm
"I could resent that.." He eyed the angel absently. Course their hatred seemed quite focused on their own kind so it didn't really bother him. Eyes shifted to Gideon keeping his back to the group mostly. "You plan on helping them in this foolish quest?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:58 pm
Gideon looked down. "Master...please..its for my father and mother..I don't want anymore kids to end up like me...to see what I saw."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:22 pm
"The system must not be unbalanced. Who will take the place of the fallen god once you all see to his death?" He looked at the trio now fully. It was clear he did not like the idea for what it means beyond revenge or what it could mean.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff