Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Eudaemon
What is up with people shoving s**t down toilets anyways?

Some guy stuffed plastic bags down the toilets at Subway and then at the Sun Tan City beside us and then s**t on top of the clogged toilet.

Sun Tan City has special maintenance people to clean up stuff like that.

WE DON'T. FFFFFFFFFF- I always make a guy deal with bathroom crap since I vomit at the sight of feces.

The bigger question is that the guy was FULL OF s**t to take three dumps.

Yeah. If our toilet had flooded, I would be the one cleaning it up.

I used to have to do that all the time at toys r us.

Like, legit adults would crap wherever they wanted to at our store. :/ I once found a huge pile of s**t underneath one of our train tables.

And multiple times people have tested out the training potties at that store.

There was also that time someone smeared their pop all over the toilet.

And then there's the vomit...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Maybe you should have a large sign DON'T flushed Tampons down the toilet. At lest it wasn't cat little hehe funny story to go with that.

Nah. I made a copy of that $200 plumber bill. XD That way when my manager gets on my case about not letting people use our bathroom, I can be like "Remember this? Yeah. Not happening again." At least, the next time I have to file a ticket, she better be the one working.

That smell was just horrible.

You have no idea.

I can't stand bad smells at all. emo

Well if only you had a cold that day.$200 is a lot. But it will happen again.People don't care when it's not their toilet.

Nah. I can't call in. There's only 4 of us that work at that location. Calling in sick on a friday is no bueno. XD Plus, I had already switched shifts with a girl to close tonight. I hate having to open. LOL  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 pm
Ah, that SF "misprice" thread... Oh how I wished the whole community of Gaia could just go in and rip it into pieces. It's been sitting there for far way too long with OP shitting out numbers out of her behind due to her so-called biased research.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 pm
Yen Quest
Ah, that SF "misprice" thread... Oh how I wished the whole community of Gaia could just go in and rip it into pieces. It's been sitting there for far way too long with OP shitting out numbers out of her behind due to her so-called biased research.

The Mods let it stay for SOME reason.

I have no idea  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 pm
Jayce Reinhardt

I have no idea
It's because there's "discussion" still going on, even though it's just OP/mules running around in circles with random people who happen to pass by... ...repeating the same thing over and over and over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:43 pm
Yen Quest
Jayce Reinhardt

I have no idea
It's because there's "discussion" still going on, even though it's just OP/mules running around in circles with random people who happen to pass by... ...repeating the same thing over and over and over.

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Don't you love when they spam that?  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Don't you love when they spam that?
I find it kinda funny, a redundant info dump bump. xD

This is one smart cookie though. Spreading out his/her bumps like that so one page wouldn't be anything but bumps. If it even gets anywhere near that, he/she would try to "update" something useful (petition/banner/poll spam blah) between her bumps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 pm
emotion_donotwant Cat stop sadfacing me because I've been typing on the computer all day/coordinating a health info paper on someone's OC via gaia and ignorin you for the sake of academics

JUST STOP LOOKING SO SAD.

My heart is three sizes too small and I do not appreciate the guilt you are making me feel atm. emotion_donotwant

I already calmed you down when you had your little kitty nightmares NO I WILL NOT....

._. cat cuteness persuasion powers have no limit.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm
Hate internet nerds. So bad emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm
emotion_donotwant Spend countless hours studying, go to a 4 hour solid study session with other nursing students and feel like I didn't read a damn thing. I have to take a 50 question exam that spans over 10 chapters from two different textbooks.

Realized methods are not working and I have to re-read some more stuff I thought I had nailed.

User Image

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Hate internet nerds. So bad emotion_facepalm

me too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm
Oh hey a blue carnation I need one of those

*can't pick flower* classified_fu

Well lemme get this piece of trash from behind the flower because I can clearly get that

*keeps trying to pick the flower instead of picking the trash*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WHY WON'T GAIA FIX THIS DAMN GLITCH ALREADY classified_fu

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm
Why are there no Dashing Gentleman Amethyst Sasheeeeeeeesss!?~ emotion_donotwant

Curse you Alchemy! Cuuuuuurse youuuuuuuuu~! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm
i have a 4-5 page comic due in a week and i havent started it yet someone help me

edit: idk why i am slacking so much. i think its my best idea for a mini i have had in a while but i JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm
meekstape
i have a 4-5 page comic due in a week and i havent started it yet someone help me

finish it and i will buy you a burger  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games