Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
PYP: cus every guild needs one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:50 am
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

Sounds like you get lovely weather. However if I was ever going to live in Australia I'd have to bring loads of suncream. My skin doesn't tan, it burns!lol Anway I think that gold/light brown hair would suit your colouring. 3nodding

I hope it does look decent. XD

Oh, I got a bad sunburn as well, despite sunscreen.

Do you see that silly line? XD
I got that when I was wearing a wetsuit for surfing.
The sunburn was so bad that my legs above the knees are still swollen. I looked as if I gained 10 lbs overnight just on my legs. rofl

But now the burn has turned into a tan, so it's not AS bad.

That happened to my friend before. When he came back from being on holidays his arms and legs were really brown up to his knees/elbows where he had been wearing a wetsuit. Over here we call that a "farmer's tan". I have no idea where that name came from though. xd

Your burn looks more like a tan, so it's all good~
Also is that a tattoo on your ankle? I can't make it out very well but it looks like some kind of a cool dragon/wing design in that picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 am
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

Sounds like you get lovely weather. However if I was ever going to live in Australia I'd have to bring loads of suncream. My skin doesn't tan, it burns!lol Anway I think that gold/light brown hair would suit your colouring. 3nodding

The sunburn was so bad that my legs above the knees are still swollen. I looked as if I gained 10 lbs overnight just on my legs. rofl

That happened to my friend before. When he came back from being on holidays his arms and legs were really brown up to his knees/elbows where he had been wearing a wetsuit. Over here we call that a "farmer's tan". I have no idea where that name came from though. xd

Also is that a tattoo on your ankle? I can't make it out very well but it looks like some kind of a cool dragon/wing design in that picture.

Yeah, it is a wing. I don't like the shape anymore, though, I want to get a bit added. 3nodding

And I guess "famer's tan" comes from the farmers who worked in sleeveless shirts outside all day and were always tanned like that? rofl

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 am
y picur so hugeness

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/381327_2980327470158_1321053308_3217018_1660498439_n.jpg

THERE HAVE A LINK

I dyed my hair to super dark brown again. I really like the colour on me. <3 Also my switch really matches my hair now, so I can pretend it's longer then shoulder length. ;3;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 am
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

Yeah, it is a wing. I don't like the shape anymore, though, I want to get a bit added. 3nodding

And I guess "famer's tan" comes from the farmers who worked in sleeveless shirts outside all day and were always tanned like that? rofl

I think it came from something like that. There's certainly enough pot-belled men in the rural parts of the country that fit that descripton. My fellow Irish brethren are just that sophisticated. cool  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 am
Genea
y picur so hugeness

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/381327_2980327470158_1321053308_3217018_1660498439_n.jpg

THERE HAVE A LINK

I dyed my hair to super dark brown again. I really like the colour on me. <3 Also my switch really matches my hair now, so I can pretend it's longer then shoulder length. ;3;

It looks good~ I really like dark brown hair 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 am
Thanks. heart It looks better on me than my natural colour, which is golden brown with a dark blonde streak. I don't tan, but if I did my natural hair would suit me. xD I'd rather dye my hair than my skin; hair dye lasts longer than a fake tan. User Image  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:07 am
Ven Loraine
Genea
y picur so hugeness

THERE HAVE A LINK

It looks good~ I really like dark brown hair 3nodding

Your hair looks cool~
Also I adore your star trek/scott pilgrim t-shirt. heart I just finished reading the scott pilgrim books I got for Christmas a few days ago, it's such a funny series.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 am
Genea
Thanks. heart It looks better on me than my natural colour, which is golden brown with a dark blonde streak. I don't tan, but if I did my natural hair would suit me. xD I'd rather dye my hair than my skin; hair dye lasts longer than a fake tan. User Image

xd I am planning to dye mine gold brown next week.

Ven Loraine

Explorer

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:15 am
im rly cute click at ur own risk gaia_kittenstar

https://img.skitch.com/20111231-pekqhswh5kfbw99e23j82gm7e.png  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:28 am
bedsick

OMG adorable nerd chick!!

I wanna steal those glasses so fierce!  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:32 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick

yessssss yesss my precious. i actually have contacts but about a month ago i got these glasses and now i like them so much i keep forgetting to wear my contacts... emo WHOOPS  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 am
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick

yessssss yesss my precious. i actually have contacts but about a month ago i got these glasses and now i like them so much i keep forgetting to wear my contacts... emo WHOOPS

Glasses look better in my humble opinion. (Everyone else looks amazing in em, mine makes me look like an old person ha ha!)  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:38 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick

Glasses look better in my humble opinion. (Everyone else looks amazing in em, mine makes me look like an old person ha ha!)

i love glasses a lot, so does my mom. she works in a clinic as an optician so she's the one that hooks me up. she's obsessed with cute glasses. rofl she always tries to carry stylish frames in her office heh, she's awesome. (aw nonsense i bet you look damn fine.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:43 am
bedsick

i love glasses a lot, so does my mom. she works in a clinic as an optician so she's the one that hooks me up. she's obsessed with cute glasses. rofl she always tries to carry stylish frames in her office heh, she's awesome. (aw nonsense i bet you look damn fine.)

Trust me , I look like an old person.

But it's lucky you have someone to help you pick out frames that look good.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Catena Carswell

Magic Hobo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:08 pm
Close Enough.

I don't think there exist any normal pictures of me so you get my cat.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games