Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm
Meeki
I am in my early 30's, single parent of one child, geek gamer, horror movie lover, zombie fanatic, avid reader and I love to draw. I have a purebred Siberian Husky and a crown tail betta fish as pets which I obsess about at times. I don't tend to talk much about my personal life, so I hope that will suffice for now.

I invited this awesome person. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm
Meeki
I am in my early 30's, single parent of one child, geek gamer, horror movie lover, zombie fanatic, avid reader and I love to draw. I have a purebred Siberian Husky and a crown tail betta fish as pets which I obsess about at times. I don't tend to talk much about my personal life, so I hope that will suffice for now.

Welcome to the guild! c:

A friend of mine has a husky. I dunno if its purebred or not. o.o;

I have a cat... she isn't a purebred. xd ;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Bronia

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:23 pm
I am Bronia. That is not my real name, but you can call me that.
It's not a reference to MLP, but actually a very minor character in a book I read in my childhood.

Now, onto me: I'm 16, so during test time or exam time I'll mysteriously disappear. I'm a Canadian, and ever since I finished Socials Studies 11, which is pretty much made up of "Canada is awesome. We are the most perfect country in the world. If you leave us, we will find you and kill your family. Canada is perfect.", I have been fairly patriotic and never miss an opportunity to mention how perfect we are. /brainwashed.
I'm a geek. But I don't know very much. My dad says that my acknowledgement of my lack of knowledge is a sign that I'm smart. I say he's crazy.
I love anime, cats, Harry Potter (I haven't seen the movies yet. Other than the first on and the last one. rofl ), Disturbed, The Offspring, some dubstep (it's a love-hate relationship), legal means of obtaining music (I feel that it cancels out any bad karma I can get from streaming television illegally.) and art class.
You'll see me around Site Feedback a lot, probably.

Nice to meet you all, hope you enjoyed that novel I wrote.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:30 pm
Bronia
It's not a reference to MLP, but actually a very minor character in a book I read in my childhood.

Now, onto me: I'm 16, so during test time or exam time I'll mysteriously disappear. I'm a Canadian, and ever since I finished Socials Studies 11, which is pretty much made up of "Canada is awesome. We are the most perfect country in the world. If you leave us, we will find you and kill your family. Canada is perfect.", I have been fairly patriotic and never miss an opportunity to mention how perfect we are. /brainwashed.
I'm a geek. But I don't know very much. My dad says that my acknowledgement of my lack of knowledge is a sign that I'm smart. I say he's crazy.
I love anime, cats, Harry Potter (I haven't seen the movies yet. Other than the first on and the last one. rofl ), Disturbed, The Offspring, some dubstep (it's a love-hate relationship), legal means of obtaining music (I feel that it cancels out any bad karma I can get from streaming television illegally.) and art class.

Anytime I see the word "cats", I think of Debbie. That novel. I actually did enjoy reading it. Maybe that's what I'm in the mood for. readi-no. No. No, I'm not.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Bronia

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:36 pm
J 4 C K
Bronia

Anytime I see the word "cats", I think of Debbie. That novel. I actually did enjoy reading it. Maybe that's what I'm in the mood for. readi-no. No. No, I'm not.

Debbie? Never heard of that novel. I couldn't find it on Amazon, what's it about?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm
Bronia
J 4 C K
Bronia

Debbie? Never heard of that novel. I couldn't find it on Amazon, what's it about?
Mmmnnn. It's less of a novel, and more of a Youtube video, actually.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Bronia

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:49 pm
J 4 C K
Bronia
J 4 C K
Bronia

Mmmnnn. It's less of a novel, and more of a Youtube video, actually.

Oh. Well that makes sense as to why Amazon didn't have it! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Hi, I'm Shady-chan and I'm 21. I like animu, music and sites dedicated to debunking frauds and conspiracy theories.
I invited myself here since I'm mostly a lurker. I'm also in the GCDPG, if that helps anything... sweatdrop

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm
I didn't notice this thread....
Anyway
I'm 22 years old,Chef currently unemployed,I'm planning on looking for other things to study.
Prefers to be a Pastry chef.
I live in Puerto Rico it's hot,expensive and a bit more crime as of late.
Love to draw and creating things.
Loves dragons very much.
I'm a gamer likes all 3 consoles too lazy to make a list of my favorite games.
Currently wants to move out of this island to the states or somewhere much "nicer" at least.
Prefers to work alone at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:49 pm
Bronia

Huh. I always thought that Canada was a principality of ours. Huh. You live, you learn.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Bronia

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 pm
ROMVLVS
Bronia

Huh. I always thought that Canada was a principality of ours. Huh. You live, you learn.

You just made my day. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 am
        ✖ Uh, okay, well here goes nothing...

I just joined this guild first-off. I'm a freshman in college, hopefully majoring in Graphic Design and Telecommunications: Audio production option. I'm trying to get better at stylized art through Gaia, but it keeps changing throughout commissions. ><;

Other than college student, I don't do much. I play stuff like Humans vs. Zombies with nerf guns, xbox36o, PS3 and gamecube if I get free time. D:

Ta-da?

Forelourne

Protective Healer

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 am
I'm a parent, a phone geek, and on Gaia via my phone 99.9% of the time. I dont really know what else to say so... Umm.. yeah..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 am
Thank you for the invite. :3~<

I'm a General Business Administration major, graduating with an Associate's degree for now.

I like drawing, cats, researching dangerous cults, urban exploration (it's too dangerous for me to do it, though), cooking, and doing volunteer work.

Tying into my interest in urban exploration, I find ruins and remainders of times long past to be fascinating. Examples of such would be drinking fountains for horses, brick walls left over from industry or residential areas, and the history of Logan in Philadelphia; houses were built on top of ash dumps and as time went on and water got into the ground, the ash started to sift, causing the houses to start sinking into the ground. The houses have long since been demolished and no new buildings can ever be built there again. There's a doctor who lived in the area around that time and he had to keep his practice there due to not funding Mayor Goode. He had a sign on top of his office that said "Mayor Goode thought my white friends would help me." Now the sign says, "No pay, no play. We had to stay 20 years."

Wow that was a bit more information than was necessary. sweatdrop Hope I didn't get too tl;dr.  

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

p-shdw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 am
Thanks for the invite :{D

The name is Wing, 19, Chinese, live in the Netherlands.
I should graduate this year from high-school, planning to study Architecture Engineering next year, because I have an obsession with pretty buildings emotion_sweatdrop
I like to draw in my spare time. That's it I guess

//wobbles off  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas