Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

David knew how Shayna felt. Although he was pretty sure that would never happen. After all she had two things going for her already. One she was a Ravenclaw which was the same house his parents were from, and two she meant a lot to their son. "Course, I think they would like to put a face to who I've been talking about." he told her. "Hey there's nothing to worry about they'll love you." David told her reassuringly. "Trust me. Besides why wouldn't they like you? You're awesome." he added.

With: Shayna

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Ah! I'm so excited that i'm shaking!!!.

User Image

Shayna couldn't help blush brightly. Awesome? He said i'm awesome..."Well that's good I think. So they want to meet me as much as I want to meet them... Wait, you talk to your parents about me?! I knew about asking your father for girl advice during the summer but..."She said blushing even brighter she was kind of concerned about that little tidbit...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:22 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David instantly blushed when she mentioned what he had just said. It hadn't hit him when he said it. "Well I did write home and I might have mentioned you." he explained. "Plus word spreads fast with my sister and my parents I would guess talk to one another. So they have to know more then I think they do." he added. How bad could it be really?

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Ah! I'm so excited that i'm shaking!!!.

User Image

Shayna nodded and couldn't help but smile at the blush forming."Alright, I guess I can forgive you just this once."She joked before standing on her tiptoes to kiss his nose. She took his hand and happily grabbed her broom. "Come on, I don't want to be here if it starts to rain." She said looking up at the clearer sky. It was asically just because she no longer wished to be at the Quidditch stands.

(Exits)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

Freezing as Shayna kissed him on the nose David soon after relaxed. "Thanks..." he managed to say as he calmed himself. "Right... lead the way." he told her as he to grabbed his broom. Looking up at the sky he couldn't see any signs of rain be he had a feeling he knew what she wanted regardless. It didn't matter to him one way or another so long as Shayna was happy.

(Exit)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth hurried into the stands, claiming a seat with a good view of the field. Now today was a good day to be wearing shorts. With all of the previous weather, the girl had pondered bringing a blanket to keep her warm. However, the day proved to be beautiful. Seeing Tobi wave to her, she waved back, grinning from ear to ear. "You'll do great, Tobi! Show those snakes who's boss!" she called out. Her friend had something to fight for now, or... someone. Yes, she had heard about her two best friend's finally asking each other out and confessing their loooove for each other. Apparently it was quite the romance trip. Anna was happy for them, even if it left her the awkward turtle of their trio. Oh well. She was used to it. On the plus side, turtles were just freaking adorable! "Let's go, Hufflepuff! Pound Slytherin into the ground!" Her cheers were loud and proud as she supported her friend's house. Maybe Bradley would come out to cheer him on too? If he didn't, she would hunt him down after the game and give him a stern talking to, gosh darn it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David went to the last game of the season. He had sat down to see based on the points every game where everyone was sitting. Sadly it didn't matter what happen Slytherin would in the quidditch cup, which would make this an interesting game. Win or lose Slytherin won and it didn't matter. So why not kick back and enjoy the game of Hufflepuff versus Slytherin.

With: No one

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 am
User Image
My Girl Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorSeekerSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image

Remy and Romy walked together, excited to watch Heather play. Remy sat near the front, a bright smile on her face. Romy, however, sat beside his friend Anna. The boy smiled and poked her arm. "Hi Anna! Ready for today's match?" He planned on watching the Seekers intently, maybe he could learn a thing or two! His bright blue eyes settled on those of his friend as he watched her cheer for Tobi.

Remy was twiddling her hair, since, for once, she was sitting alone. Gold irises searched for someone nearby to talk to, but turned up short. She sort of... rocked in her spot, not wanting to interrupt her brother. She'd sat through a game in relative silence before, and she could do it again. The teen sighed as she watched the neon green hair of her sister walk onto the pitch. Maybe she'd at least get a good show.....

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Weeee!! Last game!.

User Image

Shayna smiled as she came into the stands and immediately saw David. She quietly snuck over to him and put her hands over his eyes from behind. If she spoke he would have known who it was. So it was a silent guess who. She giggled silently at the thought. She figured she could at least make him smile before the game started. And when it did start she could always watch it with him.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David tensed up when Shayna snuck up behind him and covered his eyes. He had no idea it was her but he might as well guess. It wasn't like whoever it was, was going to speak until he did. "Shayna is that you...?" he asked with a smile on his face. He sure hoped it was he only had one other guess on who it could be but she hadn't been around in a while and was pretty noisy when she was around.

OOC: Totally didn't realize I still had you quoted lol

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:07 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stand

Chloe couldn't miss the last game of the season. She had to watch the game between Hufflepuff and Slytherin and although it made no difference who won she still wished her house team luck. "Go Hufflepuff show Slytherin what we've got!" she shouted. Chloe wasn't one for flying but when it came to watching it so long as she wasn't looking down it was great. She got right into the spirit of the game and couldn't wait to see it play out.

With: No one

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell excitedly climbed the stairs of the Quidditch Stands with a handmade flag in her hand as she looked for a spot to root for Hufflepuff, or more importantly her friend Ada. Although Nell was a fan of flying she wasn't much of a Quidditch fan, therefore she didn't much attend the games. But now that she had a friend on the team she had been going almost religiously to not miss her friend in action. Finally she saw an empty seat near her friend Remy and with a smile towards the older Gryffindor took the seat. "Hey Remy, excited for the last game of the season?" she asked curiously.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Puff Pride | Where: Quidditch Stands | With: Remy | Thoughts: | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked over when Nell sat down, happy as ever. "Of course I'm excited! Maybe someone in my family will have a good season." She gave a light sigh, still unhappy with their results that season. That made two seasons in a row Gryffindor came in dead last. Ah well. At least they had some points this season. Not to mention, she hadn't been banned form Quidditch for being an awful captain. The teen ran a hand through her long hair, then sent a smile at the younger Hufflepuff.

User Image

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell lightly winced at Remy's dejected tone before patting her hand sympathetically. "Now don't be like that, you guys did amazing this year! Don't let an unlucky streak mar your optimism." She smiled and soon her eyes strayed to the field where the teams had finally accumulated and watched as the referee started the game. "GO HUFFLEPUFF!!!" she yelled waving her black and yellow flag. Nell whistled through two of her fingers when she noticed that Ariana had actually spotted the snitch cheering her and the chasers on as they battled for the quaffle.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Puff Pride | Where: Quidditch Stands | With: Remy | Thoughts: GO GO HUFFLEPUFF! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Weeee!! Last game!.

User Image

Shayna happily bent forward to kiss the back of his neck before letting go of his eyes and sitting next to him. "Well gosh. Did you know it was me? You sure guessed quickly enough." She said with a mock huff. She smiled again though as she cheered... For who? Well she didn't know many hufflepuffs or slytherins. Serafina was a slytherin... She stopped for a second before chuckling. "Go Hufflepuff!!"

(Lol you are fine)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games