Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

He stood up and hugged her, "It's fine there's no reason you need to be on the edge. Two I kissed you because I think you are cute," he then looked at her eye to eye, blushing, and close to her face, "Your name is Tsuki."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 pm
Katyanna was in another room.
"Great", she muttered under her breath.
This teleport -thingy-thing she was taught to, had gone out of control. It will take her day's before she can get it "of-control" once-and-for-all.
She hate how she just vanished out of thin air without introducing herself.
"I'm so very impolite." she said to herself. Somebody nudged her on her feet, her dog, it seemed to know her situation because it happened to her all the time (and to different schools she attended too) it freaks her classmates out, thinking she was a ghost, even the teachers think she's using a mean trick...she smiled at the reminiscence, she never thought that she could be accused of something she was born-with. She jumped out of the teacher's desk. The room was empty, as she tried to pat away her skirt, she nudged something in her knee... "Here!" her hand suddenly hold on to something... a paper, it read:

"My dear friend, I am heartily sorry for vanishing so quickly, without second's notice and also without introducing myself. You see, I've got teleportation once before it had had happened to me when I was child and God knows don't know why it suddenly gone out-of-control... I entrust my pet to you, Little miss, and I hope you take care of her like me (although we only met a while ago). But do not worry, I shall be back, as soon as I get myself fixed... Thank you for your wonderful understanding."
P.S: If you wondered what my name would be it's Katyanna... Once again, I am very pleased to meet you too!
Goodbye, and I hope i'll see you soon!
With effort,
Katyanna"

Katyanna give it to her dog, petted it and told her to go. She watched her dog move away with swift grace.

"Now then, it's time to deal with me!" she said to herself.

((OOC: I'm sorry it takes so long! Here you go, I need some breather for a while. I've got many things attending too! Thanks for understanding!)))  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Toy Train Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image

✖ ANNABELLE MALESE PARKER ✖

Rich and Intelligent.

Seeing a cute little dog coming her way with a note in its mouth. Annabelle knelt down to dog and took the note out of its mouth. She pat the dog and read the note.
"Hmm...since i did not bring either Merlin or Nina to school today. I shall take care of Kat's dog then,"Annabelle said to herself while taking a dog treat out of her pocket.
"Let's go doggie!"Annabelle shouted to the dog.
Opps, i hope i didn't scare that poor doggie,she thought.
((OK then...))

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:07 am
hiii!!! i'll jjust wait for someone to come on smile  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:16 am
(Have to go for a while.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:21 am
aww, bye  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:39 am
he kissed Kaccee with such passion it left the most passiont most pure their kiss left them all behind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:11 am
Kaccee closed her eyes as they kissed, she didn't want this moment to end  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am
When their lips seperated he said it."I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 am
Kaccee smiled and looked into his eyes i love you too  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 pm
Tsuki

User Image

"I... Umm.. I guess you do know my name. I forget that I'm not around normal people any more. So.. If you don't mind me asking.. Why so many scars?" Tsuki reached out and gently traced one of the darker scars on his arm. She was trying to figure out what exactly she'd gotten into. Her ears twitched and she listened to the sounds outside the building. Her tail was low, but still moving from side to side at a slow pace.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:41 am
good morning all! smile  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 am
Katyanna tried to stretch her arms. Jog. Do jumping jacks. Lay down and crouch.

"Okay, everything good!" she told herself. "Cooperate with me, dear body!"

Then just Out of the blue, she disappeared again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:49 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"This is what hatred does to someone," he hung his head tears starting to form, but he pushed them back. The memories began to swarm his head again, "The scar on my arm that your touching," he said, "I got when I was born from the village I lived in. They hated anything that was different from them me and my parents for example." He sighed, "The village raided our house killing my parents, but since I was so young the village leader took me in thinking he could turn me into a weapon that he could us." He looked at Tsuki tears running down his cheeks, "Then, I found out that it was their fault my family was dead. I was young and went on a rampage, but because I was only half dragon when the leader attacked me to kill me." He paused then continued, "He landed the cuts across my crest and when I went to run he stab my arm and pulled down. The blade had been half way in my arm and because of that it became that dark." He began to bawl like a baby, and them punched the ground as hard as he could breaking it. He then fell on his side looking away from Tsuki and continued to cry curled up in a bawl, "I'm alone I always have been," he shouted. Then he began crying louder and breathing heavily.

((OcC: sorry so long had to tell a story lol))  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:22 pm
Tsuki

User Image

"Hey.. Don't cry.." Tsuki walked over and put a hand on him. "You're not alone. I'm here. And as long as we're here with each other, we aren't actually alone, right?"  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff